Become a Patron!

Squonk Mod for 30mm rda

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Looking for a squonk mod that will fit the 30mm Steam Crave Glas rda, anyone know of one off hand? Thanks!

Sent from the dark side of the moon.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Looking for a squonk mod that will fit the 30mm Steam Crave Glas rda, anyone know of one off hand? Thanks!

I am using a B2K with a Trinity glass cap on a Desire Cut squonker, and it has zero overhang. There is room left on one side, but the other side is very nearly flush with the edge of the mod. Holding a straightedge up to it, I see maybe half a mm of daylight between the straightedge and the edge of the cap. With the glass cap the B2K is 28mm if I'm not mistaken.

It would be close, but you might have half a mm overhang in one spot.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am using a B2K with a Trinity glass cap on a Desire Cut squonker, and it has zero overhang. There is room left on one side, but the other side is very nearly flush with the edge of the mod. Holding a straightedge up to it, I see maybe half a mm of daylight between the straightedge and the edge of the cap. With the glass cap the B2K is 28mm if I'm not mistaken.

It would be close, but you might have half a mm overhang in one spot.

Well boogers. I was hoping to find an oversized Box mod style squonker lol.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The box-style squonkers I have are smaller in depth except the Arctic Dolphin Anita. I could use the B2K on it with no overhang. The Glaz could work, since the sides of the Anita flare out a bit and the body of the mod at its widest is actually wider than the "shelf" on which the RDA sits. I can see where a pretty large RDA would look ok on it.

Shoot, now that I switch things around, the B2K isn't bad on my Pulse BF - the regular old cheapy one. There's no overhang there either. Are the regulated Pulse mods the same size?

All the other boxes are not deep enough, though. (Luxotic BF, CV stainless, Ram squonker, Vapor Storm Raptor, and Recurve are the others I have)

ETA: Eciggity gives dimensions of the Anita as: 91mm by 57.46mm by 30mm

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The box-style squonkers I have are smaller in depth except the Arctic Dolphin Anita. I could use the B2K on it with no overhang. The Glaz could work, since the sides of the Anita flare out a bit and the body of the mod at its widest is actually wider than the "shelf" on which the RDA sits. I can see where a pretty large RDA would look ok on it.

Shoot, now that I switch things around, the B2K isn't bad on my Pulse BF - the regular old cheapy one. There's no overhang there either. Are the regulated Pulse mods the same size?

All the other boxes are not deep enough, though. (Luxotic BF, CV stainless, Ram squonker, Vapor Storm Raptor, and Recurve are the others I have)

I get about 1.5mm if overhang on each side with my regulated Pulse, the afc really makes it noticeable. I was looking at the Purge Redeemer thinking that might be wide enough but the Glaz would still hang over...what a beast lol. I’ll look up the Anita and see what the dimensions are, I’ve checked that one out a couple times so maybe it’s time to pull the trigger.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
By the way, if you decide to order one, Eciggity has them for $29.99, all colors except black frame/red wood grain panels. That's about the best price I've seen except for when the Anita was on clearance around the holidays at one of the Chinese sites.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
By the way, if you decide to order one, Eciggity has them for $29.99, all colors except black frame/red wood grain panels. That's about the best price I've seen except for when the Anita was on clearance around the holidays at one of the Chinese sites.

On Eciggity now! Thanks for your help!

VU Sponsors