Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The Mulciber has dethroned everything else In my collection, Hadaly included. This thing just rips in every aspect for my personal taste... just perfect.

I want one of those delrin sleeves. Haven't be able to find any drip tips that haven't looked weird on mine

Jlankford3336

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was looking at the frankenskull clones at slow tech and noticed some of them said of construction and some said abs. Now I now what abs is but what does pc construction mean??
Thanks

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone in here interest in my no name no Pain rda? Little to restricted for me, open to trades for other BF RDAs or a regulated squonker :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Anyone in here interest in my no name no Pain rda? Little to restricted for me, open to trades for other BF RDAs or a regulated squonker :)

Did you trade that Octopus? That door is quite fetching

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
17884087_1932167283683426_5059598166220223324_n.jpg

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I figured my rashomon out. It's way better single coil dripper than it is a squonker.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why doesn't anyone have a nice regulated squonker for trade?? I need something for when I'm in the woods

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thinking about diving into the mech mods. Looking at the skullcandy mods but can't find any reviews or anything. Anyone got any info on these.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Shit, SirVT said no dice for my Kanger Dripbox o_O

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Somehow I managed to crack my Orca door at work....so I had to improv.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

topic resurrected...... @TheSneakerWhore
pick a door color you'd want to replace it with.
the brown door made it to my desk at work but no further, as luck would have it, Floris is ready for my order and I can add one of your choice.... LMK ASAP :D

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My original dripbox died. Only mod that ever did!
But i liked it enuf to order a backup - sitting unopened in a box.
And I got a RED one. ALL my mods are silver, black or maybe grey...lol.
I also have an unopened extra Pico squeeze.

I guess I just got carried away in those early days of "There is NO FREAKING WAY that a $30 squonker can actually be usable - I'd better grab an extra one in case it's a hallucination". Because, you know...a good hallucination is hard to find.

On the other hand, I need to find a few hundred bucks or something.
There's more P67's coming. And I want a mulciber.
I'd kind of like a Galactika, but I don't think I can buy one - I actually had one in a shopping cart, and there was no U.S.A in the shipping options. Are you fucking kidding me? I dunno, maybe I missed something.

Is it my birthday yet?
Are my carto-tanks high-value collectors items yet?

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I have been using the drip box 160 as my daily driver since I got the squonk pin for my goon. I absolutely love it. That being said the goon overhangs and is the wrong color. SS mod and copper RDA. I have a tsunami that is SS and I hate it because it's a leaky bastard when trying to drip with it. So now I have to order a BF pin from China to put in the tsunami to make everything copacetic. Damn boat from China takes forever. All said and done I am now a squonkaholic.

TheSneakerWhore

Member For 4 Years
topic resurrected...... @TheSneakerWhore
pick a door color you'd want to replace it with.
the brown door made it to my desk at work but no further, as luck would have it, Floris is ready for my order and I can add one of your choice.... LMK ASAP :D
Man don't even worry about it.
I have a stab-wood door coming to replace it. Much love for your generosity.

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Man don't even worry about it.
I have a stab-wood door coming to replace it. Much love for your generosity.

at least let me order you a replacement in the same color for when you want to sell it.... I just forget which color.... orange right?

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Update - I peeked again. Looks like maybe they added United States to the country list. But then there's no field for "State". So I get an error, telling my that they require my "provincia". Sheesh.

My original dripbox died. Only mod that ever did!
But i liked it enuf to order a backup - sitting unopened in a box.
And I got a RED one. ALL my mods are silver, black or maybe grey...lol.
I also have an unopened extra Pico squeeze.

I guess I just got carried away in those early days of "There is NO FREAKING WAY that a $30 squonker can actually be usable - I'd better grab an extra one in case it's a hallucination". Because, you know...a good hallucination is hard to find.

On the other hand, I need to find a few hundred bucks or something.
There's more P67's coming. And I want a mulciber.
I'd kind of like a Galactika, but I don't think I can buy one - I actually had one in a shopping cart, and there was no U.S.A in the shipping options. Are you fucking kidding me? I dunno, maybe I missed something.

Is it my birthday yet?
Are my carto-tanks high-value collectors items yet?

VU Sponsors