Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm still waiting on a squonk box with a FSK chip in it:( It will be a very loooong wait since the last e-mail from Hohm Tech said they were concentrating their efforts in chargers and battery development.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is the MM510 adjustable? I can't seem to find that info anywhere and it's driving me nuts. I only have two squonkable RDA's at the moment and I had to sand down the 510 on my Hadaly clone to fit my Coppervape so I'm a little concerned that I won't be able to vape my Orca the minute I get it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm still waiting on a squonk box with a FSK chip in it:( It will be a very loooong wait since the last e-mail from Hohm Tech said they were concentrating their efforts in chargers and battery development.

Could buy the chip and get a shapeway enclosure...make your own! ;) Heck the HT mods are cheap enough to buy just for the chip

Is the MM510 adjustable? I can't seem to find that info anywhere and it's driving me nuts. I only have two squonkable RDA's at the moment and I had to sand down the 510 on my Hadaly clone to fit my Coppervape so I'm a little concerned that I won't be able to vape my Orca the minute I get it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

upload_2017-6-21_10-55-14.png

Would have to assume "Wave Spring" is self adjustable

errevi

Member For 4 Years
First regulated mod in a long time

3fe877c6112743179e3b7865ada153db.jpg
14fac0068edee8fe06b4cdd09252f306.jpg

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

VTInbox?
If yes, where did u get those covers?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
So, who among the people here, other than @The.Drifter has the GBox? I know The.Drifter said it is pretty good and @JuicyLucy wanted to get one since she wasn't too crazy about the Drone. I found a Danish site that still has them for $65.40 with free shipping. I just ordered one and I hope I will get it within the next couple of weeks.

Only got to use mine about half a bottle, but do indeed like it better than the drone.

Waaaay better squonk bottle placement and lighter feel to it

Don't use TC, etc so can't comment on that

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
So, who among the people here, other than @The.Drifter has the GBox? I know The.Drifter said it is pretty good and @JuicyLucy wanted to get one since she wasn't too crazy about the Drone. I found a Danish site that still has them for $65.40 with free shipping. I just ordered one and I hope I will get it within the next couple of weeks.
I have one. I posted me review on it in this thread. If you want i can post it again or you can just check my channel. It's a decent device. Nothing great but since it's one of only 3 dual battery regulated sqounkers on the market, the pickings are slim lol

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have one. I posted me review on it in this thread. If you want i can post it again or you can just check my channel. It's a decent device. Nothing great but since it's one of only 3 dual battery regulated sqounkers on the market, the pickings are slim lol
The Dripbox 160 and what is the 3rd one?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the geekvape G box and lost vape drone are the other 2

Movkin had one but the sqounk kit for it seems to be unavailable now.
yeah have 2 of those with squonk kit.
won one and $20 for the other one.
but never could find replacement squonk bottles for them.

They work ok, but I like the Dripbox 160 better.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
yeah have 2 of those with squonk kit.
won one and $20 for the other one.
but never could find replacement squonk bottles for them.

They work ok, but I like the Dripbox 160 better.
the dripbox is the only one i don't have. It's a pretty big untapped market IMO but after using the drone I probably won't be needing another sqounker lol

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're very kind, but there's no need to do that. I believe I may have seen it but forgot? In any case, I ordered a GBox, let's see if I get it or there will be an offer for a replacement item. This is a company I've never dealt with before.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
You're very kind, but there's no need to do that. I believe I may have seen it but forgot? In any case, I ordered a GBox, let's see if I get it or there will be an offer for a replacement item. This is a company I've never dealt with before.
what company you ordering from?

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For all of you fans of the Mark Bugs Chalice.I just heard from a reliable source that the Chalice 4 will be released soon!More details as we get them.We now return you to your regularly schedule program.

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My boxer clone is actually ready to ship at Fasttech. Was worried that I would be waiting a month or more for them to get them in stock.

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered the purple.In my wish list,purple and black still show ETA of 6/27,but my order shows waiting for packaging.3Fvape had the black and purple on the 24 hour shipping list,but the black is back to 3 to 7 days shipping.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For all of you fans of the Mark Bugs Chalice.I just heard from a reliable source that the Chalice 4 will be released soon!More details as we get them.We now return you to your regularly schedule program.
The question to be answered is if he'll go the same direction as he did with the Gem, or not. I thought the Gem was a DL with loose MTL capabilities but not a MTL atty.

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The question to be answered is if he'll go the same direction as he did with the Gem, or not. I thought the Gem was a DL with loose MTL capabilities but not a MTL atty.
Todd's reviews has one on the way for review. Hopefully we will know soon.I won't buy one,as they are to expensive and I can't MTL anymore,but I know you and some others here would be interested in it.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Todd's reviews has one on the way for review. Hopefully we will know soon.I won't buy one,as they are to expensive and I can't MTL anymore,but I know you and some others here would be interested in it.
Definitely interested, but only on sale!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Thanks, I'm already gearing up to do the PayPal dance if they try the bait and switch game. I will hope they're legit, only time will tell.
smart idea using paypal. they are usually good at protecting buyers

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
my ft mulciber order said "waiting for customer contact"

anyone had that before? i opened a ticket to ask WTF

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
More delrin. :)
I have a shit-ton of stuff inbound. Slow stuff, trickling in over the next month probably...
Hey, at least I have a hobby...

Molly just arrived. Really nicely made, great feel, great finish.
Super-tight fit inside...bottle and battery both gettin squeezed in.

bestblackdelrin.jpg

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
More delrin. :)
I have a shit-ton of stuff inbound. Slow stuff, trickling in over the next month probably...
Hey, at least I have a hobby...

Molly just arrived. Really nicely made, great feel, great finish.
Super-tight fit inside...bottle and battery both gettin squeezed in.

View attachment 84943
Is that an SVA Punto on the left,the one with the carbon fiber door?

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine had that yesterday. Then changed to waiting for contact

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
That's a new one.Never seen that on any of my orders from Fasttech.Maybe something changed with the manufacturer?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You cannot use Kangertech and TC in the same posting... :giggle:
Sure I can the TC on the Dripbox160 and Dripbox2 is ok. Firm and not wavery.
Now in the little Kbox 75's I have it is horrible, very wavery.
I have no idea about the higher wattage non squonk Kangers since I have none of them nor want any.
TC does not work at all on the Kbox mini 50w's that I have though :)
they are straight VW devices and do that pretty well.

disclaimer. I have only ever used SS316L TC.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ah no - that's a Galaktica Vega.
Solid box - I have a white one too! So nice I was kinda thinking about saving up for a Galaktica Hidra - before the clone even came out.
But they're kind of difficult to buy...and since then other stuff - like the Molly - caught my eye.
:D

Is that an SVA Punto on the left,the one with the carbon fiber door?

VU Sponsors