Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I really like that. Hope you do too. Here is my BMM Thug DNA60 in the old ABS plastic. Have an aluminide one on the way though. It uses a 20700 battery.
View attachment 88083

The guy I made the deal with had a thug as well but I liked the snitch better. I already have enough batteries to manage and I get along just fine on a single 18650.
I don't have super high hopes for liking it, but I can say I gave it the old college try lol.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The guy I made the deal with had a thug as well but I liked the snitch better. I already have enough batteries to manage and I get along just fine on a single 18650.
I don't have super high hopes for liking it, but I can say I gave it the old college try lol.
Well if you ever wanted to sell it i bet there would be someone on this forum who would snatch it up. Myself included. I dont have any regulated sqounkers at the moment. Im really into the mechs atm....

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Indeed, I am!
Let's see those beauties!

Here's mine, but no pics of hers because she's at work. She's a 2010 and I just broke 100k on the OD.
3ca71eb7686064813e4a1ebc5025fc0d.jpg
6ea4c8742408ffff75a6576366ab4dc3.jpg
90a30cd9eca632e1b30a80786da6f589.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It looks WAY cleaner in the pics than it actually is haha!! It's Aspen White Pearl I think

When there's no major rust or dents a subaru is mint LOL
Holy aspen white...
It's my favorite subawhite of all time, my old bugeye was aspen white...
Currently the keeper of your car's evil twin, only a model year newer.... Obsidian Black Pearl :D
FF2dF8u.jpg

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When there's no major rust or dents a subaru is mint LOL
Holy aspen white...
It's my favorite subawhite of all time, my old bugeye was aspen white...
Currently the keeper of your car's evil twin, only a model year newer.... Obsidian Black Pearl :D
FF2dF8u.jpg

She's a beaut! My brother has a 2007 WRX wagon in the same color. Mine is the 2.5i Premium "grocery getter."

Once Ol' Faithful kicks the bucket I might trade up to a Forester. The kiddos are going to need the extra space!

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Where do you buy those bmm mods? I looked around and the boxes I found look nothing like the ones you guys are posting.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK folks, I'd love to tell you how the FT YFTK SVA vapes.....but the solder point between the 510 and the wire going to the board broke when I put on a Nuppin! It must've gotten excited or sumpting, I mean it is a real Nuppin and all!. For now, it is relegated to the pile of "I'll get to tinker with it when I get the time".

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OK folks, I'd love to tell you how the FT YFTK SVA vapes.....but the solder point between the 510 and the wire going to the board broke when I put on a Nuppin! It must've gotten excited or sumpting, I mean it is a real Nuppin and all!. For now, it is relegated to the pile of "I'll get to tinker with it when I get the time".

*snicker :teehee:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

upload_2017-7-27_19-27-15.png

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got the stupid SVA in hopes that I'll be able to leave the Therion home where it is safe from dirt and fumble fingers but I'll just keep on taking it to work!

C3scott

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got the stupid SVA in hopes that I'll be able to leave the Therion home where it is safe from dirt and fumble fingers but I'll just keep on taking it to work!
That's a shame. I held my breath when mine arrived. Mine is perfect so far and was thinking about getting another one but it appears that there is quality control issues.

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

So the soldered connection broke?
If that's all then a quick poke with a soldering iron will take care of it, especially if everything is already tinned.
I apologize, I'm not familiar with the setup you're referring to. SVA has always been a a bit out of financial reach so I never really followed them closely.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
If you're looking for a single coil atty with more air than the Hadaly, look at the Gorge. It uses 810 Goon style drip tips and has room for some good sized coils. Our own @raymo2u had some input on the design so you know it's a builders atty. You can chuck some decent clouds with it and it has some pretty good flavor as well. It's designed for squonking as the squonk hole is made to send juice to both sides of the well.

It's selling for around $20 on the China sites (Fasttech, 3fvape, GearBest).
The Gorge Ultem cap makes other unsuspecting RDAs even better...makes a few the best RDAs ever IMO..Its worth the $20 alone IMO, I bought 3 Gorge RDAs myself just for these caps.

Decks I use myself with the Gorge Ultem Cap....
Most Goon Clones and Authentic Decks
TM24 Deck
Skywalker Deck
Skill Deck ($20 Cap + $15 RDA = Best In every Aspect.)

If the Gorge doesnt work for you the Cap on these and a BF Pin will make your day...and then some.
The cap cuts the Chamber down to just above the posts with very little room left over, the Entire Cap WITH the drip tip on it is as tall as the sleeve for the Goon and TM24. The Cap wont get hot even chain vaping and the airflow is the perfect draw at 3mm x 4.5mm.

On Goon 1.5 Deck/Boxer BF Clone....one of my favorite setups...
5a568c8642f757b6f5a9ff70c2f3d8ae.jpg
668ab439552b0ed29b9817efb4f16fdd.jpg
e88a1bf5a54259b16479483014aad1c5.jpg

Last edited:

C3scott

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If that's all then a quick poke with a soldering iron will take care of it, especially if everything is already tinned.
I apologize, I'm not familiar with the setup you're referring to. SVA has always been a a bit out of financial reach so I never really followed them closely.
That's why I bought mine because the layout appears to be fixable.

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
She's a beaut! My brother has a 2007 WRX wagon in the same color. Mine is the 2.5i Premium "grocery getter."

Once Ol' Faithful kicks the bucket I might trade up to a Forester. The kiddos are going to need the extra space!

Oooo dat Hawkeye... and say what you will, that 2.5 will give you many more miles if you get your timing serviced soon with a water pump. Worst-case is some leaky head gaskets, but it's what makes a Subaru.... a Subaru :giggle:
I'm a 5-door guy from a long time ago, my car will be #17 in the family going back to 1988 with our first GL wagon. Outbacks, legacies, wrxies, a sti here and there, foresters.... talk about a fan lol
I've built them, broken them, swapped them, gotten them stuck in mud, gone flat-out on tarmac, assisted in more projects than I can count and currently have one in the barn for myself.
The sound of a boxer with unequal length headers and a 3" turbo-back will make the hair stand up on my neck to his day and when I'm behind a friend running E85 at full boost the smell makes me grin from ear-to-ear every time :D
Maybe by the time you're ready for a little more space they will have brought the Levorg wagon to the US, even in some laughable variant (with easy tunable fixes).
Or the Forester XT for some happy fun boosted action LOL
And since I drive a Subaru, I must vape. @all_thumbs knows the drill LMAO

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's why I bought mine because the layout appears to be fixable.

No doubt you could swap out some bits and pieces to have a nice, reliable device.
I seem to recall lots of folks having fun with the frankenskull clones!

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's a shame. I held my breath when mine arrived. Mine is perfect so far and was thinking about getting another one but it appears that there is quality control issues.
I'm glad some people get usable mods.
No better and no worse than the usual stuff. It's a craps shoot, sometimes you win, other times.....

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup! Not a difficult fix, just need to find the time....

CJ

VU Webmaster
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Got a 2017 Fiesta ST last week, has a perfect little cubby below the 6-speed to hold my Li-mo DNA60 ;D

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got a 2017 Fiesta ST last week, has a perfect little cubby below the 6-speed to hold my Li-mo DNA60 ;D

I love those little Fiestas! Such a snappy little power train for that little car, I bet it's a riot to drive!
And it's always a bonus when you find your perfect cubby :D

Reactions: CJ

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The Gorge Ultem cap makes other unsuspecting RDAs even better...makes a few the best RDAs ever IMO..Its worth the $20 alone IMO, I bought 3 Gorge RDAs myself just for these caps.

Decks I use myself with the Gorge Ultem Cap....
Most Goon Clones and Authentic Decks
TM24 Deck
Skywalker Deck
Skill Deck ($20 Cap + $15 RDA = Best In every Aspect.)

If the Gorge doesnt work for you the Cap on these and a BF Pin will make your day...and then some.
The cap cuts the Chamber down to just above the posts with very little room left over, the Entire Cap WITH the drip tip on it is as tall as the sleeve for the Goon and TM24. The Cap wont get hot even chain vaping and the airflow is the perfect draw at 3mm x 4.5mm.

On Goon 1.5 Deck/Boxer BF Clone....one of my favorite setups...
5a568c8642f757b6f5a9ff70c2f3d8ae.jpg
668ab439552b0ed29b9817efb4f16fdd.jpg
e88a1bf5a54259b16479483014aad1c5.jpg
Where can i get this Gorge for $20?? Looks like if nothing else i could put the ultem cap to use. Worth a shot.

nellytron

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Why? WHY!? I keep finding stuff I need to spend $$$ on lol. Look at this.

https://www.esauce.co.uk/rebel-mod/...a-167-2-x-18650-pre-order-rebel081-rebel-vape
So I was pretty close to ordering one of these, then started reading about the new chips on the horizon. I have put it on hold to see if anything with a new DNA166/250c comes out. The main thing that put me off, being a Mac user, was having to mess around to change settings.

In the mean time I've decided to kill two birds with one stone, I've never used a mech and I've never squonked.
I have a Coppervape mod on its way (slowly) from 3FVape.
This should help determine whether I like mechs and/or squonking. I'll keep my eye out for a DNA166/250c in the meantime (won't hold my breath)

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I was pretty close to ordering one of these, then started reading about the new chips on the horizon. I have put it on hold to see if anything with a new DNA166/250c comes out. The main thing that put me off, being a Mac user, was having to mess around to change settings.

In the mean time I've decided to kill two birds with one stone, I've never used a mech and I've never squonked.
I have a Coppervape mod on its way (slowly) from 3FVape.
This should help determine whether I like mechs and/or squonking. I'll keep my eye out for a DNA166/250c in the meantime (won't hold my breath)
Rumor has it the 250c wont be out for another year. From what I hear is should be out by next summer....

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello, long time no see!

Been busy at my shop, and managed to convert 2 more smokers into vapers. My beloved blue cherry box by Minimalsaint is going to a very good home to help a new father never smoke again.

Cheers guys, I'm still around.

Funny, I was going through pictures last night and I ran across that little fella!
Good on you man, nice to see you!;)

TheSneakerWhore

Member For 4 Years
Funny, I was going through pictures last night and I ran across that little fella!
Good on you man, nice to see you!;)
Hate to see it go, but it's going to a great guys with a fantastic family. He's been cigarette free for 2 months and I want to give him something special to celebrate...under the condition he is not to sell it but give it back if he decides to quit altogether.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hate to see it go, but it's going to a great guys with a fantastic family. He's been cigarette free for 2 months and I want to give him something special to celebrate...under the condition he is not to sell it but give it back if he decides to quit altogether.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

So awesome! Eh, they come and go but not all have a happy ending like that! I'd be happy to offer said new dad my assistance should he need it with the blue box :D
Transferable support and all that jazz!

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh really? That's a shame. Oh well, maybe I'll order that rebel once I've tried out the Coppervape. Thanks @Nevweezy.
Yeah thats what i heard from a DNA chip distributor i know. He usually has the inside info on stuff like that. He told me about the Dna75c months before it actually was announced. So i believe him when he says the 250c wont be out this year and most likely will be released next year around April....

VU Sponsors