Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really surprising that hardly anyone is jumping on that list. He added the older models to it too, I personally prefer the V2 classic box style, if I didn't already have 4 mods en route I'd pounce.
I've been on a bender again and need to chilllllll.... I seem to have the Midas Touch on those stupid lists!
I would but got my eyes on boxer 20700 with the lock switch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Wicked Gene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yeah, I've been eyeing the BOXER myself. That's why I'm not on the v3 list already... Lol
I'm also kinda waiting on the BOXER DNA 75c they are teasing us with on their FB page. That one looks really sweet.

Edit: I already own 2 BOXER DNA200 and they are great mods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I've been eyeing the BOXER myself. That's why I'm not on the v3 list already... Lol
I'm also kinda waiting on the BOXER DNA 75c they are teasing us with on their FB page. That one looks really sweet.

Haven't hardly touched my regulated since I got little orca lol

Wicked Gene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice Toaster family dude!
I really dig the door of the top one with the toast logo in the corner & the text up the side. Super clean.

Thanks! My Toasters are my goto squonks for sure. The purple one, if you didn't notice, is larger than the rest due to it being a 26650 mod.
Not many of those around and he's taken it off shapeways for now.

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Toaster mods has list up for these new V3 squonk from both sides. And no square bottles. Not on shape ways yet just doors buttons. buttons
949ea0c808e823be6da6881927c23316.jpg
c081ce87b32754574442b3d2e894aeae.jpg

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk
Where can I find it? Wouldn't mind grabbing that one. Any squonk mod that associates with both hand squonking is what I'm looking for ^^

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Benji just posted the HALF's up for grabs today...
Suuuper nice ones this week.
I'm out of commission but if any of you are going for it, May The Force Be With You!

View attachment 89240
Yeah i tried on all 4. No luck, wasnt even in the top 10 on any of them. I will have to wait for another day. There is just so many people who get in, its hard to win. I just love the look of the Half that i will try.

I honestly couldn't tell you, I took the advice from someone I trusted and it works great; and was easy to cut and fold. I know electronics, but when it comes to metallurgy, I get lost.

BAM crew
Yeah ill have to figure it out. I might ask on Facebook since i know a couple people who bought silver sheets and built contacts. Or maybe @minimalsaint can help me out. I need contacts for a Minimal Mod. I bought one and it has a defect in the alumide print. Noticable but not an eye soar. So i contacted Jo at Minimal mods and he sent me out another alumide body, button and door. And said i could keep the old one. So im just going to keep the first one in tact and buy new contacts for the second one. Might even sell it because i dont see a point in having 2 of the same exact mod. Plus i have a few alumide sqounks now.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Yeah i was looking at getting the Boxer 2x700. It is a 20700 but can also fit the 21700 when they become available. I still might grab one. I ended up buying a alumide PZLD TwoSeven. The Ijoy 20700 are really nice but i really want the Sanyo 20700A but they are not available in the US at the moment. Should have bought some when they first came out. But at that time i had no mod that i could use them in.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah i tried on all 4. No luck, wasnt even in the top 10 on any of them. I will have to wait for another day. There is just so many people who get in, its hard to win. I just love the look of the Half that i will try.

Yeah ill have to figure it out. I might ask on Facebook since i know a couple people who bought silver sheets and built contacts. Or maybe @minimalsaint can help me out. I need contacts for a Minimal Mod. I bought one and it has a defect in the alumide print. Noticable but not an eye soar. So i contacted Jo at Minimal mods and he sent me out another alumide body, button and door. And said i could keep the old one. So im just going to keep the first one in tact and buy new contacts for the second one. Might even sell it because i dont see a point in having 2 of the same exact mod. Plus i have a few alumide sqounks now.
If you go to sell it, I may be interested

BAM crew

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If you go to sell it, I may be interested

BAM crew
Hey if your willing to buy it without contacts that would save me the headache of looking for the right ones. I have an extra brand new MM 510 i can throw in too. PM me if your really intrested and i can take and send pics...

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Nice stickum on your Drone!

So Yay or Nay on the Galatek? ;)
I'd def have to say, for me, NAY, HELL NAY!!! It's a good vape, but just not for me.

Would you be willing to take a picture of your build in the pulse 22 for me? I've raised, lowered and moved the coil around but still just get ok to moderate flavor and a good sized cloud out of mine. I'm using a SS fused Clapton build at .2 ohms.
I'm not very good at taking photos. Hard to tell field of view. I'm using a SS316L Triple core fused clapton. It is ohming out to .28 and I'm using tc at 550F, wide open airflow. The coil is high enough that the air flow is pointing middle and bottom of coil, sort of loosely wicked.
20170813_142233.jpg 20170813_142402.jpg

I've got some serious catching up to do. My electricity went out mid day Friday and didn't come back on til last night some time. There were a total of 5-6 counties without power. Sorry for the late responses.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's a LiMo for sale on the Squonk America Group Buy page in FB in the Buy/Sell/Trade thread. $180 shipped in the US

I was with you up until the mention of FB:( I would've bought it too!

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was with you up until the mention of FB:( I would've bought it too!

I'd buy it myself but I splurged on a Plug and literally can't afford shit right now... besides, I'm going to need a nice high end atty to put on it. Would only right...

Sirkris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In US BroScience Vapes, ordered and received in around 2 days, a lot cheaper than ordering from U.K., I just paid more for a large positive nut from the U.K. than I did for 2 mm bf 510's because of overseas shipping.
I just ordered direct from fat daddy vapes last week and it came in about 5 days.

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
anyone know if the $210 li-mo price includes shipping? decent CS, but still a language barrier

not sure if it does

all_thumbs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
anyone know if the $210 li-mo price includes shipping? decent CS, but still a language barrier

not sure if it does

When I bought my DNA75 Limo a few months ago it did not. They shipped oversea with 2 day DHL for $40+ with no other shipping options.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah i was looking at getting the Boxer 2x700. It is a 20700 but can also fit the 21700 when they become available. I still might grab one. I ended up buying a alumide PZLD TwoSeven. The Ijoy 20700 are really nice but i really want the Sanyo 20700A but they are not available in the US at the moment. Should have bought some when they first came out. But at that time i had no mod that i could use them in.

I've wrestled with the idea of buying 4 off the China sites ( 20700a ) and sending 2 to Mooch to test against his to see if they are legit.

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Awesome dude! Dunno whats worse. Waiting on lists and randomizers or waiting for shiping from China. lol

One bottle of juice down. Diggin my new little setup for less than $50.
20170814_205901.jpg

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Squonk mail today! I'm a happy camper. View attachment 89372
Nice man, love my Minimal Mods sqounk. I have two at the moment. The all seeing eye and the Labyrinth. Both in black with red inlays. Actually wanna sell the all seeing eye. Its brand new, never been fired. Has no contacts though atm.
Here is a shot of the one im keeping.
uPughOU.jpg

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice man, love my Minimal Mods sqounk. I have two at the moment. The all seeing eye and the Labyrinth. Both in black with red inlays. Actually wanna sell the all seeing eye. Its brand new, never been fired. Has no contacts though atm.
uPughOU.jpg
Oo how much. Let me slide in that dm lol

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've wrestled with the idea of buying 4 off the China sites ( 20700a ) and sending 2 to Mooch to test against his to see if they are legit.
Yeah i seen they have the Sanyo 20700A on fasttech. They have 4 for 23.99. But they want $32 bucks to ship to the US. China has a weird thing with shipping batterys to the US since 7-9 months ago. Sucks cause i would love some. I have thought about actually order a shit tone of them, and selling them to make my shipping back...

antikryst

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ultimate_4.jpg Ultimate_5.jpg Ultimate_6.jpg have any of you guys heard about this one? looks flavorful! very highly reviewed by flavorchasers.com. then i realized that it was by a company in the Philippines!

just ordered one... I should get it sometime next week. messaged them and they are releasing just 10 units for the vapecon thats happening here in Manila over this coming weekend. just glad that local (at least for me) companies are releasing nice squonk stuff. so im just glad to be able to support them.

http://flavourchasers.com/atomizers/rdas/the-guild-of-modders-philippines-ultimate-1-0-rda/

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
View attachment 89381 View attachment 89382 View attachment 89383 have any of you guys heard about this one? looks flavorful! very highly reviewed by flavorchasers.com. then i realized that it was by a company in the Philippines!

just ordered one... I should get it sometime next week. messaged them and they are releasing just 10 units for the vapecon thats happening here in Manila over this coming weekend. just glad that local (at least for me) companies are releasing nice squonk stuff. so im just glad to be able to support them.

http://flavourchasers.com/atomizers/rdas/the-guild-of-modders-philippines-ultimate-1-0-rda/
Been seeing alot of pictures of it on facebook. The hype is building. Supposedly a flavor monster. Let us know how you like it when you get it.

houndb

Member For 4 Years
Wow that is great looking. Now I want. How much is the one you are selling? I wasn't interested until see that pic.
uPughOU.jpg

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Been seeing alot of pictures of it on facebook. The hype is building. Supposedly a flavor monster. Let us know how you like it when you get it.
I been seeing those in the market everywhere Oo! Imo looks compact =/ I mean it is a a single coil build so not surprised about being pro flavor

VU Sponsors