VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hadaly is perfect for me

Just do not like hot or airy vapes

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Who else is having an issue with their wraith looking like shit because it's peeling?

Sent from my iPhone
The coating on the Wraith is garbage, much of CoV's quality has gone down hill IMHO. CoV clains they will replace it if you send it back to them. ;)

I took a plastic card and finished peeling the rubber coating off of the body. Leaving the CF looking stickers on the side intact.

It has a shiny dark gunmetal finish underneath. Might polish up quite nicely or it might not, I didn't try. ;)
Xtk5kmul.jpg

This was the first month I had it.
PHtbTwbl.jpg

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not a good choice. Germanium drastically reduces the conductivity of silver and is not as efrficient as Sterling Silver which is made with copper. Copper being the 2nd most conductive metal on the planet has molecules that fit silver molecules like a glove and actually fill in the gaps allowing for what is normally 2 soft metals to become a much harder metal while still keeping its excellent conductive properties.

Yes, i know this is a old comment but it appears it was never quite answered thoroughly.
Vaping = Metallurgy & Magic.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bullocks! My Fools Gold Colored Plated Galvanized Steel Contacts from Fuck Face China is worth every bit of Unappreciable (Typo on purpose to enforce validity) difference of Copper alone! Don't tell me I am wrong damn it when I have my own little world of people in my head saying different! lol
Please run for President...Thanks!

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This makes me sad because I don't like a tight draw but I never tried the hadaly so I thought I'd see what all the hype was about.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I have the Hadaly and I feel it has a tight draw...but to each their own...I didn't move towards the Flavor chasing side of vaping til recently, was more of the middle ground guy Clouds and Flavor with RDAs and Tube mechs... Slowly weening off the low builds... I might find the Hadaly now to be about right...just annoys me the tiny drip tips and shit these newer "Flavor" RDAs are coming out with... Should just call it what it really is... "Over priced Flaming Hot Tiny drip Tips and or Top caps that will Annoy you!" " And if you act now within the next 6:19 will throw in FLAVOR, just pay separate shipping and handling"

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Interesting squonks at the Brand X forum classies

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not saying he’s running with the money, just would like a picture or just say something about the mods lol.

I want my mod lol
Apologies if I made it sound like that, it wasn't intentionally done. He is actually a very nice guy and you will get your mod. What I was trying to say was that had you done the group buy from the Philippines, we would have had the mods by now.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Apologies if I made it sound like that, it wasn't intentionally done. He is actually a very nice guy and you will get your mod. What I was trying to say was that had you done the group buy from the Philippines, we would have had the mods by now.

Oh I know you didn’t, he’s certainly a great guy just didn’t want others to miss read ;-)

Can’t give him to much crap, he does a lot of it by hand and in the wee hours of the night. Just impatient

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh I know you didn’t, he’s certainly a great guy just didn’t want others to miss read ;-)

Can’t give him to much crap, he does a lot of it by hand and in the wee hours of the night. Just impatient

I know what you mean about waiting, for me instant gratification takes too long!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

This should help you out...Cheers!

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That CC in red wrap has been for sale for ages, he just can't give it away!

P.S. Maybe if he sold it with a Mesh rda.....
A single cell one just sold for $150 on squonkers paradise classifieds. They don't fetch what they once did.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I don't see that - was talking the Notorious and the Palm, also a decent deal on VT75

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
He dropped the price to $250.

Skillzizzo is selling it, he just dropped the price on it about an hour ago. He must be getting frustrated.
That is about right.

I listed mine fs and wound up paying it forward cos I got frustrated waiting for a buyer.

Of course, the next week vthonda listed a bam for trade for a mech, so i bought that lol

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Psyche! Made ya look!
LOL! I saw his posts yesterday, I just didn't remember seeing a Nuppin mentioned.
That is about right.

I listed mine fs and wound up paying it forward cos I got frustrated waiting for a buyer.

Of course, the next week vthonda listed a bam for trade for a mech, so i bought that lol
That's the way it goes sometimes. I did consider selling the Li'l Pinch but I'm gonna hang on to it, it sounds like pdib is not going to make too many more.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LOL! I saw his posts yesterday, I just didn't remember seeing a Nuppin mentioned.

That's the way it goes sometimes. I did consider selling the Li'l Pinch but I'm gonna hang on to it, it sounds like pdib is not going to make too many more.
He's just finishing up the list. His estimate was this summer, but then he decided to renovate his house, which slowed things down. No new orders though

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
If you no like I'll buy one from you Lucy ^w^ lol!

I did consider the possibility of selling the other even if I do like it, if they remain hard to get

Took me forever to find my first real Hadaly

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He's just finishing up the list. His estimate was this summer, but then he decided to renovate his house, which slowed things down. No new orders though
Yeah. It looks like the flood of cheap plastic squonks from china is messing up the market. I was looking at a ultem BAM with a DNA 75C but let's be honest, I could get four Therions 75C for that money. I realize there's no real comparison between a BAM and a Therion, they're different animals but they have the same chip driving them.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah. It looks like the flood of cheap plastic squonks from china is messing up the market. I was looking at a ultem BAM with a DNA 75C but let's be honest, I could get four Therions 75C for that money. I realize there's no real comparison between a BAM and a Therion, they're different animals but they have the same chip driving them.
Mosfets are the new black with elitists, since the gloom came out. Guess you and I were a few months early... Trend setters if you will, with our studiovapes

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mosfets are the new black with elitists, since the gloom came out. Guess you and I were a few months early... Trend setters if you will, with our studiovapes
We sure were! Now I'm waiting on the single battery one! I'm not in a hurry though, I just want to save enough and see if @Studiovape will decide to make a go with a regulated one as well.

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The other vapemail today - my nifty battery-rotator-thingy came.
Simple 3d printed thing - but simple sometimes is genius. Drop fresh charged in the top, grab the one at the bottom to use.
Space-saver, too - more room for more stuffs!!! :bliss:

View attachment 91211

Where did you get that from? I have been looking for one for the longest! I tried BBM Mods and didn't find anything listed.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors