Member For 4 Years
Switchfet V2?
542-1-800x800.jpg

http://www.modmaker.co.uk/Switchfet-V2
Won't fit.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
On top of that I feel like dotmod is ignoring me and it's starting to irritate the shit out of me!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'll take a tracking that says it arrived at a local post than this one...

upload_2017-11-13_10-7-6.png

Basicially left SD early Friday morning, made it to the local post @3pm and they were either closed or refused them...which means; either the item is now back in SD and to go through the slow process of international first class and "MIGHT" get to me by who knows when.

All for a Pico Squeeze lol

And I know it wont arrive today... not cause of the tracking status alone...I have other stuff being delivered today that already says, "Out for Delivery" lol

Side note: @snake94115 should get his stuff by Wednesday...mailed that off this morning

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That Octo looks sick brother...but I am not being tricked into buying another Mech! ;)

Next mod is going to be a switchfet!

Need to research them more...who makes them etc. As mentioned before I dig the RA, Gloom eh not as much...

It’s going to end up as a carpet queen and that makes me sad. Way too nice for me to take it out onto the concrete

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It’s going to end up as a carpet queen and that makes me sad. Way too nice for me to take it out onto the concrete

Yeah I wouldn't take it out, especially reading you dropping your 67 a few times already :facepalm:

I'd almost invest in a lanyard with a ring on it that screws under the RDA if I were you :teehee:

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah I wouldn't take it out, especially reading you dropping your 67 a few times already :facepalm:

I'd almost invest in a lanyard with a ring on it that screws under the RDA if I were you :teehee:

hoping one of those totally not a purse, pouches I order this weekend to help me not screw up my mods anymore

edit: that photo really doesn't do it justice with all the detailing in the engraving either

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That Octo looks sick brother...but I am not being tricked into buying another Mech! ;)

Next mod is going to be a switchfet!

Need to research them more...who makes them etc. As mentioned before I dig the RA, Gloom eh not as much...
So, then, a switchfet is kinda like a mosfet?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mid morning to afternoon vaping experiment: 28 awg stainless all around wound up a batch of alien wire, used it to form two coils at 5 wraps round 3 mm ID, Checked and it was hitting 0.30Ω. Put the setup on a Velocity. Not sure there's air to cool it. *chuckles* The vaping is hot, much so. No battery fouling though merely the vape is hot. Here in a bit I'll remove one of the coils. It'll probably hit around 0.80 then which will be fine so long as it cools the vaping.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There was a thread on merica the other day with a bunch of people helping people get in but I'm not really vocal enough to be known, ya know? Guess I could try lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I think that mod is nice, but not in my wheel house of liking, why I never tried to gain entry to that group ;)

Same with the Gloom, if it was cheap enough I'd buy one, but I just don't think its all that great looking.

But again, the Infinity Mods RA I like, and many think that is ugly as sin lol So waddiknoweh?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well look what decided to show up...
cc87af6eb80c1f41636fff435e4fc825.jpg

Yes it's not just the ultem drip tip and beauty ring, or the mod dog nano 22 and tools...but it's there hiding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here is another pic of it not hiding behind the other
9acd5c725f623e72192d8c1b87425a37.jpg

Only 20grams heavier than the Mölly and smaller.

I knew this thing was small, but honestly I didn't think it was that small

Cleaned the bottle and squirted 10 bottles of soap water through the feeding tube and then 5 bottles of warm to clear the soap.

I have to say this little fucking thing is pretty cool and only $16

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Cleaned the bottle and squirted 10 bottles of soap water through the feeding tube and then 5 bottles of warm to clear the soap.

Yep have 2 picos on order and extra bottles and doors.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep, they're TINY. :D

squeeze2.jpg

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep have 2 picos on order and extra bottles and doors.

I'm going to wait some before I order more...I'll abuse this one til New years, if it still working the same as now then... Ill buy a few more and spares.

But as it is now, its a banging lil mod.

Stick a .23 Fused Clapton ( or whatever) and from 4.2v-3.5v you have a constant 50w without having to dip into a 5A battery... toss in a 30Q ;)

Well unless Black Friday deals drop them from being $16 to sub $10...then I might buy sooner lol

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm going to wait some before I order more...I'll abuse this one til New years, if it still working the same as now then... Ill buy a few more and spares.

But as it is now, its a banging lil mod.

Stick a .23 Fused Clapton ( or whatever) and from 4.2v-3.5v you have a constant 50w without having to dip into a 5A battery... toss in a 30Q ;)

Well unless Black Friday deals drop them from being $16 to sub $10...then I might buy sooner lol
Heck I will buy a couple more if they drop down to $10 or less.
And a .23 parallel coil is what I use in my wasps.

Passafire

Member For 3 Years
And imagine how tiny with a wasp on it?

My all time favorite setup. Yall can keep your car payment level mods, the wasp and squeeze is like $28 and ruined every other setup for me in the hand feel department, everything else just feels gigantic after using this setup for 6 months. I have multiple, anything else I own is just to play with and usually gets sold after a few weeks.

A re-release using a 24mm base, upping the wattage cap to 60w, and slightly softer bottles is all I want in my life lol. Bonus points for 2x700 compatible.

GT_1955

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
And imagine how tiny with a wasp on it?
Imagine how tiny with an Odis 16 (coiled vertically) on it? I bought 5x squeezes when they first came out, still have 4 unopened and the one in use just keeps going. I chucked the original bottle though and use a modified Italian supersoft in it (just removed the threads from the bottle neck).

:D

Passafire

Member For 3 Years
Imagine how tiny with an Odis 16 (coiled vertically) on it? I bought 5x squeezes when they first came out, still have 4 unopened and the one in use just keeps going. I chucked the original bottle though and use a modified Italian supersoft in it (just removed the threads from the bottle neck).

:D

I've ruined 3 silicone bottles by chopping them up in various ways trying to get them to work leak-free on the squeeze lol.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Everyone is putting out single battery mech squonker - too cheap to make for them to resist

*nodding but resisting with his two Coppervapes*

Can you imagine the stampede (i.e. big profits) if one of these big makers would get it right???
:popcorn::bliss:

To borrow from a friend, all I read is blah blah shinyitis blah blah shiyitis blah blah.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOLZ!

Poor @jasonandsarah waiting til after thanksgiving for his Molly ;)

Blame BrewBear if that happens!
I really hope that is not the case, I know what it means to wait for a "precious"! After all, it took better than a month to get the Therion 75C, not to speak of the SV. In all honesty, the SV is worth the wait, no matter how long, they are functional works of art.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I really hope that is not the case, I know what it means to wait for a "precious"! After all, it took better than a month to get the Therion 75C, not to speak of the SV. In all honesty, the SV is worth the wait, no matter how long, they are functional works of art.

The "Estimated Delivery" should of been Saturday for him, but due to the holiday was to be today... But scanned late at his local post and not loaded on the truck.

But it's slated for tomorrow

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The "Estimated Delivery" should of been Saturday for him, but due to the holiday was to be today... But scanned late at his local post and not loaded on the truck.

But it's slated for tomorrow

He might even get it too!.....provided the mailman doesn't vape! Just kiddin' :vino:
How is the raspberry lemonade coming along?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
He might even get it too!.....provided the mailman doesn't vape! Just kiddin' :vino:
How is the raspberry lemonade coming along?

I liked the version I posted the other day, and did a little sour to it and reduced the % and sweetener...tasted like wax lol

I need to mix it again the same way as I listed but try a little less sour, maybe try a few drops of apple cider vinegar.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I liked the version I posted the other day, and did a little sour to it and reduced the % and sweetener...tasted like wax lol

I need to mix it again the same way as I listed but try a little less sour, maybe try a few drops of apple cider vinegar.

Keep at it! I will try and mix it, but right now I don't even have time to die!

VU Sponsors