Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Fell down a rabbit hole of shit way way way out of my price range with Mantis Minimal gear

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have a few yftk bottles if they'll fit? Mail it tomorrow if you need it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I’m okay for the time being, at least till I buy a bottle for it as I got a MM bottle wedged in there.

I really need a drip tip for my Entheon, the widebore the rda comes with is too tiny

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m okay for the time being, at least till I buy a bottle for it as I got a MM bottle wedged in there.

I really need a drip tip for my Entheon, the widebore the rda comes with is too tiny
The YFTK bottles are about the same size as the MM ones.

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Since you have the MM bottle in there, you should grab a Cappy V4 RS Kompakt or Squappy or Cappy R - 6ml, I truly dig the cappys... pricey lil bottles but imo well worth it.

Yeah, that’s about what I’m going to have to end up with since Dee bottles are OOS everywhere in the states

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you play with coil position at all? People claim there’s a “sweet spot”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
There is definitely a sweet spot on Haku , i moved my build a round a little which did improve it a lot, still a bit more Airy than Narda and Pocket RDA,s but nice

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good point. I get very puzzled when Brit people talk about being pissed. It means "angry", but apparently they think it means "drunk." In America, we just say "drunk."

Andria
Its can be used both ways , pissed is annoyed , out on piss or pissed at weekend means drunk or leathered. But hey im English and the language is English too , its only accents that change , an theres hundreds of accents in English from all counties to continents

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone else got there Pocket RDA yet?
Took a bit if fiddling to get the right position for the build not to high not to low ,
Gotta say im really enjoying mine now ,
Easier to mount build than Narda but very nice similar style Airflow and Flavours
Haku is a little Airyer
Mulciber RDA BF with the single Airflow ring installed and Hussar RDTA , are the 4 im using most now ,
1st 2 are a nice tighter draw
Middle 2 are a little more open
And last one you cant really adjust much Airflow control ,

Think the BY Ka V6 driptip fits well on the Pocket RDA BF
865729a9644d568680ba1d8f00a11c5a.jpg
b9e3b779ae8ace06cade7bda0c5340c2.jpg

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh sorry to hear that.
My wife luckily will not need chemo.
They were able to remove the tumor then did a skin graft.
Also luckily she has a whole steamer trunk full of hats.
She's taking a week off work and should be back to kicking ass soon after that.
She's a tough little Irish Redheaded Gal and I love her.
Thanks ,
She just got 2 new wigs that look great TBH , hopefully be home within a few days.
Her problem was her blood. Some rare thing , that attacked her self and Bone marrow , so had her bone marrow transplant 3 wks ago numbers rising now all went well,
So looking good but will still need to be insolation at home for a bit , and then needs all new jabs , (no Immunity to anything anymore) but things looking good at moment

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Worst case scenario boil the damn thing in dirt cheap vodka just make sure you turn your oven hood vent on and open a damn window.
Boiling in milk also helps with Removal of oils too as a last resort

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years

I used an ultem dt from a kylin. It wasnt a perfect fit but it did fit and stay in nicely. Then i got a cap and haven't looked back

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good point. I get very puzzled when Brit people talk about being pissed. It means "angry", but apparently they think it means "drunk." In America, we just say "drunk."

Andria
Means drunk here in Australia too. Rarely hear the word drunk. More commonly pissed, or maggotted etc.

Piss head is an alcoholic

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
what kind of cap? wish it was payday so I can grab a red vikset cap
You know i been trying to find where I could get a vikset cap, but can't find the fb group or the website that sells it =/. But I bought my call from bellcaps(fb Awesome work, amazing clear acrylic job done. And it's from France (if that makes anything special lol)

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
what kind of cap? wish it was payday so I can grab a red vikset cap
Never Normal, I'm not sure if they'll be wide enough for what you want but I think he's doing wider tips now. I know he's doing haku caps as well.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You know i been trying to find where I could get a vikset cap, but can't find the fb group or the website that sells it =/. But I bought my call from bellcaps(fb Awesome work, amazing clear acrylic job done. And it's from France (if that makes anything special lol)

This is the vikset group link...although they are in secret mode... https://www.facebook.com/groups/viksetmods/

As for a website that carries them... Squonk Radar has them in stock once in a while... he announces stock on FB before they go up...

https://squonkradar.com/collections/all-products/top-caps-drip-tips/?filter_by-brand=vikset

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Never Normal, I'm not sure if they'll be wide enough for what you want but I think he's doing wider tips now. I know he's doing haku caps as well.

That's another group. I'm in. But mainly for beauty ring and drip tip. I'm thinking adding some color but not really into that (no not Gothic lol). Like neutral or clean design.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
This is the vikset group link...although they are in secret mode... https://www.facebook.com/groups/viksetmods/

As for a website that carries them... Squonk Radar has them in stock once in a while... he announces stock on FB before they go up...

https://squonkradar.com/collections/all-products/top-caps-drip-tips/?filter_by-brand=vikset
I personally don't like that Ufo look. Think that's why I was so happy to switch the Entheon cap even though the NN cap isn't perfect for me either. I really need a cap for my Hadaly! I HATE that tiny black 510 tip!

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I personally don't like that Ufo look. Think that's why I was so happy to switch the Entheon cap even though the NN cap isn't perfect for me either. I really need a cap for my Hadaly! I HATE that tiny black 510 tip!

I agree that small black 510 is not pretty. I actually ordered a clear beefy 510 for my Haku. Once I head home from work I'll sent you a photo of it. It's actually not bad.
f628a0501badc754ba7944e3b4176d40.jpg
7ec239fe2bb70c5dc295b782390d8e78.jpg
60fccf02b58a2878bb5303de63569ef0.jpg

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My favorite toppers for Hadaly are

1) Pop a Signature tip on standard cap - "feels" wide bore...
upload_2017-11-14_8-59-15.png

2) This - I got the black one, it's flat top...use any tip
upload_2017-11-14_8-55-18.png

3) These, cuz they're matte black, looks cool on some mods
upload_2017-11-14_8-56-13.png

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Yeah I like the stock caps most of the time...not a fan of most specialty caps. This is the picture that makes me want to cerakote my Haku to match the Neo when it arrives...

upload_2017-11-14_9-18-34.png

Carbon Alumide Body...Ultem Button, Ultem Ring, Ultem wide 510 DT, Cerakoted Cap

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I like the stock caps most of the time...not a fan of most specialty caps. This is the picture that makes me want to cerakote my Haku to match the Neo when it arrives...

View attachment 96626

Carbon Alumide Body...Ultem Button, Ultem Ring, Ultem wide 510 DT, Cerakoted Cap
Holy shit Oo......... Excuse me I drop my innards lol

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Holy shit Oo......... Excuse me I drop my innards lol

Any gun shop worth its salt can do cerakoting...and in any color. I have to wait for the Neo to arrive before I head to the Gun shop to get it color matched. Most gun shops have a minimum charge for Cerakote...the one near me is $25, and I don't see this cap being more than that honestly if for $25

Cerakote pricing here...

http://www.sandiegogungraphics.com/sdgg_006.htm

Colors

http://www.sandiegogungraphics.com/sdgg_007.htm

To give a rough idea...

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Any gun shop worth its salt can do cerakoting...and in any color. I have to wait for the Neo to arrive before I head to the Gun shop to get it color matched. Most gun shops have a minimum charge for Cerakote...the one near me is $25, and I don't see this cap being more than that honestly if for $25

Cerakote pricing here...

http://www.sandiegogungraphics.com/sdgg_006.htm

Colors

http://www.sandiegogungraphics.com/sdgg_007.htm

To give a rough idea...
That's Intersting! Never thought about that, but then again never thought of why people would want to color a gun... No really why I don't get it. It's a self defenceman weapon not a accessory.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's Intersting! Never thought about that, but then again never thought of why people would want to color a gun... No really why I don't get it. It's a self defenceman weapon not a accessory.

To me I think it is more about guns where their coating has worn from use...I can see then getting it redone.

But its the same as vaping...we customize our vapes in appearance... its truly only a tool to quit smoking, not an accessory ;)

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
To me I think it is more about guns where their coating has worn from use...I can see then getting it redone.

But its the same as vaping...we customize our vapes in appearance... its truly only a tool to quit smoking, not an accessory ;)
Ahhh... Touche good sir lol!

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe to do a woodlands pattern? I don't think a manly neon pink on a Remington 30-06 would work. ....not unless it is Barbie's rifle.

VU Sponsors