Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Please, a bit more detail for the comatose folks 'round here! What figures? All I see is a box, a very nice one at that.

new edition of the B2K right after releasing the KRNK edition. Good way to piss off retailers

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Please keep this confidential. In no way should Cromwell find this out. The Pulse 22 has replaced the Gorge and, gasp, the Entheon with hadaly written on the side has overtaken the Wasp. I can only run two devices at any given time. More than that and I get confused.

I think getting Cromwell off the Wasp would be like trying to get me off the Achilles... not happnin! :giggle:

Andria

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm not sure I get the difference, apologies.

no idea on this one as all that's been shown is the box but the first to the KRNK was adding accessories to the package for about the same price. Retailers don't like multiple skus, especially if you're going to cut the legs out from the last model a month later

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hi guys happy thanks giving what did I miss? And Andria I got my siren v2. And I honestly have to say I'm loving it! Put it on my tarot nano and at 25 watts. And I used the single hole on the middle hole.

Hmm... turn the power down to 9.5w and see if you still like it -- can you pucker up and suck, like with a cigarette?

Andria

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no idea on this one as all that's been shown is the box but the first to the KRNK was adding accessories to the package for about the same price. Retailers don't like multiple skus, especially if you're going to cut the legs out from the last model a month later
I mean, aside from the $20 price increase, what is different?

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
between the OG & KRNK, another cap, a ton of drip tips (5 of em), and something else that is slipping my mind atm
Not the easiest to find! I tend to loose things so the extra caps and drip tips would be just so much more stuff to worry about!

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
new edition of the B2K right after releasing the KRNK edition. Good way to piss off retailers
Thats insane u say retailers what about the consumers fack im pissed the dam krnk version just realesed was one of the first to order and havent even recieved the dam thing yet and now they wanna realese a new one before people even get the other new one wtf nope not gonna do it assholes

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thats insane u say retailers what about the consumers fack im pissed the dam krnk version just realesed was one of the first to order and havent even recieved the dam thing yet and now they wanna realese a new one before people even get the other new one wtf nope not gonna do it assholes

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Attack of the Shinyitis is strong ;)

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Albert is still pretty cool. I love my B2Ks - I picked up an Arkon today (20700) and put the B2K on it. I took out the battery and put in my bag and when I took it out the button and the contacts had fallen out ... WTF. Then I realized it was meant to be tacken apart so I fixed it up after an emergency visit to the ER, lol. Thought I was f78cke3 for a minute.

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So the changes are:

CHANGES COMPARED TO B2K KRNK EDITION

CHANGED FLAT HEAD TO HEX SCREW

REPLACED CLEAR CAP TO SS 316

COIL GUIDE ADDED TO DECK

810 TIPS NOW EVEN SHORTER @ 5MM HEIGHT FROM 6MM

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So the changes are:

CHANGES COMPARED TO B2K KRNK EDITION

CHANGED FLAT HEAD TO HEX SCREW

REPLACED CLEAR CAP TO SS 316

COIL GUIDE ADDED TO DECK

810 TIPS NOW EVEN SHORTER @ 5MM HEIGHT FROM 6MM

I’m good. The KRNK edition is fine by me as is. If I could get an SS cap desperately for like $10 I might consider it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I just don’t see the point
Agreed! Fuck that shit..... love the rda but that screw on the positive side is gonna keep being a problem I just know it.
I wonder if Im supposed to contact BB vapes or Squonk merica to try and get a fix?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Agreed! Fuck that shit..... love the rda but that screw on the positive side is gonna keep being a problem I just know it.
I wonder if Im supposed to contact BB vapes or Squonk merica to try and get a fix?

Albert Lee is pretty easy to find on SM. I’m sure you could message him directly.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Always chain of command.

Contact whoever did the gb for it and go from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know for a fact that the total flavoring is less than 20%, and really believe its only 11-14%... and I don't believe its a true 80/20 mix, the viscosity seems closer to 70... I'll figure it out eventually...probably take me at least 40 iterations... CWC probably has one of those odd ball flavors that one wouldn't think would be in it, like fucking Joy lol
The instructions at the website lead me to believe it is 15%.Not too shabby.

• 15ml of Flavor Boost
  • 82ml of VG
  • 3ml of 100mg/ml nicotine base

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe it will grow back better looking lol

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk
men-in-black-head-blown.jpg

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Squonkers can you help???

It's coming time to start putting out hay for the cows and I'm needing an AIO that's sturdy, cheap, portable and rebuildable for use in the tractor... (Probably do nic salts to cut down usage) Preferably one that can be capped off and thrown in a pocket. I've looked at the Aspire Breeze and it's a strong contender except not rebuildable... Is there anything out there or am i better off with a Pico and a kfl or something of the like?
TIA!
GET CLICKY

OR

THIS 1

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do yourself a favor and get a billetbox, sxk clone or genuine, they are almost indistinguishable. I've had many mods over the last 5 years, many AIOs, and the billet box has been the best since gen 1.

I can't think think of any other that can beat it in terms of performance, convenience, and especially durability. You can literally drive over it with your Massey Ferguson and it prob won't have so much as a scratch.

In fact , your requirements are the exact same reason the dude invented it.

I LOVE mine!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Yeah the Billetbox & the Reo are dang near indestructible.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Ask that Albert Lee guy. He’s helped other people on CS issues
Albert Lee is pretty easy to find on SM. I’m sure you could message him directly.

Wow thanks for the name guys! He's gonna send me a whole new v3 for free! Guess ill be trying that out now.
Oh yeah and I think they said the v3 is actully gonna be a little cheaper this time. Only thing I wish was different is I wish the 810 ultem tip didn't have the spit back thing. Not a big deal I just don't really care for them.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
don't laugh at me for doing yoga for fat women [i don't really mean that, laugh all you want]

but trying to add these to my stretches for my back

i'm stuck on the first two, doing this as much for anxiety relief as anything

:oops::treadmill:

No worries as you may recall I really like bigger gals.

VU Sponsors