Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just subscribed to reddit what are good vaping thing to subscribe to?

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

There is also the DIY subs also if you're interested in those...

r/DIY_eJuice
r/DIY_classifieds

Not Vape related

All NFL games

r/nflstreams

Movies-TV shows

r/fullmoviesonanything Not always HD, but some slightly older titles are
r/fullmoviesongoogle
r/fulltvshowsonvimeo

Movie sites

/r/MovieStreamingSites

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's the multireddit i created... Some junk but a good starting point.

https://www.reddit.com/theyownus/m/vape/

Edit: URL fixed... Maybe
Nope... Here's my list
26b6069d1cb2266c020c3fc5e8433282.jpg

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wasn't going to get anything but my browsing got the better of me. Grabbed a Hugo squeezer for $23. Figured even if it sucks ya get a 30ml refill bottle and 2 silicone bottles

I saw ginger vapor crying on social media about the Hugo, so figured I should get one LOL!
It's a good price for that and all the bottles

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Broke down and ordered from 528 100.00 and nicotine river 210.00. Still looking at a couple of things. Going to have to stop looking at VU you guys are costing me too much money.

But with DIY I have saved. Thank God for Game over Custard. I have a 500 ml of custard flavor ordered just for that recipe.

Just need a good price for the new gbox, couple of narda’s, and always looking at the Pico squeeze.

Is game over custard also a concentrate?

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The pics on 3f look like authentic mods. The replacement bottles listed on 3f look nothing like the original bottles. Courious to see more pics or a review. I love the driptech ds! Thanks again JL!

Sent from the Twilight Zone!
Thats what ive noticed bottles look different but might be able to fit others rather that just propierty bottle , but considering the Authentic is made in china like jai haze says no justification for such high prices , maybe done in same place out the back door like other goons have been

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Oh, I know. This helps though in drawing understanding as to the why of it. I understand fine. Hopefully, some that have fits have fits if you buy clones will start to have a better ways of seeing it. Kind of doubting it but we can at least hope. :)
I honestly don't get what you mean? Trying to say people should stop bitching or people should buy clones?
As far as clones are concerned it depends on the situation for me. If it's a mass produced authentic from China then yes the price should be comparable to that of a clone. If it's made in a country that's known for high quality, craftsmanship and labor cost more, how can they compete with 15$-20$ clones? Cost almost that much to package it in the USA lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ah, well that is dirty pool. Setting stuff off the "back of the truck" while you keep the company man driver distracted is not quite ethical. I'm all for a good clone if it is done above board and legitimately. Although I can admit a little shame in that regard in another aspect of life. *ahem* But those who were making the "product" were not playing fair with others, either. They kind of had a case of Karma showing up and committing another wrong to create a right, despite so often two wrongs not making a right. Suffice it to say, I can see that doing what the outsourced company did in the case of these was indeed purely wrong. I don't abide such as best I'm able to not. That noted, yes, I damn well will steal a loaf of bread to feed my family.

The last sentence is an alliteration of an allegorical tale by one Victor Hugo, a genius in his own right. Now, suppose I need a bathroom break and get back at it a little. Doing some laundry, getting some firewood down for the knuckleheads here. Hm, might forego that so much. Not going to be too much of my concern come Monday. *chuckles* I'll need to await the lady picking up our dogs for the rescue but I'll soon enough be in an insulated and well heated apartment for Winter.
Above board, legitimate clones? Epic idea

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I honestly don't get what you mean? Trying to say people should stop bitching or people should buy clones?
As far as clones are concerned it depends on the situation for me. If it's a mass produced authentic from China then yes the price should be comparable to that of a clone. If it's made in a country that's known for high quality, craftsmanship and labor cost more, how can they compete with 15$-20$ clones? Cost almost that much to package it in the USA lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Its if its made in china im guessing , then that just don't justify the higher costs of material an machining compared to the selected few made in EU where cost are high for workman ship and quality ,
but many that are made in china now are using the same material and high end machining since they updated there factories to compete 1.1 and are able to keep other costs down by sheer numbers/ volume produced as well as cheaper wages/ factory running costs and less sick pay workers rights ect , all adds up to being able to produce cheaper products , look at there shipping costs alone for international shipping
its cheaper when compared to Western nations internal shipping costs ?
We highly tax and inflate everything.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
*chuckles & grins* If only I could drink as I once did. Cannot so, do not. Taking testosterone has slowed my metabolic rate. No longer burn off liquor as I did. Can handle one or two in a sitting now, depending on strengths of the drinks, after that I'm done. Doesn't bother me being a lightweight now knowing that at 17 I drank a Marine under the table, twice. Besides there's better in life aside from drinking, for me at least. :)

Yeah, there IS life after alcohol. :D I used to drink staff sergeants under the table... but when I was 31, my liver rebelled, and informed me that if I continued trying to poison it, there was gonna be a lot of vomiting in my future... and I'm emetophobic, so that was that for me. :D There's a line in Skynyrd's Gimme Back My Bullets, about drinking enough whiskey to float a battleship around... it wasn't whiskey for me, but beer, wine, tequila, gin, B&B... you could probably float 2 battleships with what I drank between the ages of 17 and 31. :giggle: But now, 25 yrs sober. :)

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm kind of done trying other things at this point, nothing lives up to my stable of $10 wasps. I just wish the pin was set slightly higher than the deck instead of flush and it would be 100% perfect.
Same here.
Wasps and my STM V2/RBA.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've known a few attie manufacturers. And the CAD drawings run upwards of $10,000 before even making anything.

I do use clone atties though

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The last sentence is an alliteration of an allegorical tale by one Victor Hugo, a genius in his own right. Now, suppose I need a bathroom break and get back at it a little. Doing some laundry, getting some firewood down for the knuckleheads here. Hm, might forego that so much. Not going to be too much of my concern come Monday. *chuckles* I'll need to await the lady picking up our dogs for the rescue but I'll soon enough be in an insulated and well heated apartment for Winter.

i'd let those idiots fend for themselves. You never know what you have... till it's gone, as you soon will be. ;)

Andria

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
3F5AB679-599E-4CD8-B6F5-F24428346314.jpeg

Dealing with the annual tryptophan overdose.....
Boxer clone from FT
VandyVape Mesh atty
Saffire eliquid “Excalibur” and battery label courtesy of Left Brain.

Yesterday was my 100th consecutive day without a cigarette. I wouldn’t have made it this far without the info and assistance I got from this community. I thank you all.
4D1240B1-DE2F-4F11-92CE-39F75660645F.gif

hariboholmes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hell the clone looks better than the authentic because it looks like the battery door is 1 piece instead of 3!
The photo on 3fvape looks like an authentic to me I guess we will have to wait for real pics.

Just hope they haven't made a really crap job of it for maximum cheapness, I'd happily pay $45 if it was made well.

Best case scenario it's the same factory that made the original :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now that is just gorgeous, even if it does have a huge huff thing instead of a driptip.

Andria
Looks like Iron man version lol ,
There other colours and a utlem rda on top of one , blk an gold coloured mod version looks nice too

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pretty sad i can get a package from italy in 4 days but cant get a package from ma in over a month

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors