2d73f1f5ad5afd8cd5ef83a05bf19fa7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is that shipped dhl to i dont remember

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I dont think it was.. fedex I believe

EDIT: Looks like they are mailing them all on Monday...so you should have it Thursday..Friday at latest...it took 3 days including the day they mailed it to arrive at my door.

Back then it was just a bubble wrapped mod in a bubble mailer lol

Now I think they come in a plastic bag, bubble wrapped in a bubble mailer lol

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Other colours
fcf303c6f4ece6c6148421596c630ee9.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Maybe if I ordered one now I would have it from China by the time I also get the authentic Ultem one I ordered that was supposed to ship in a few days from US vendor two weeks ago :facepalm:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I honestly don't get what you mean? Trying to say people should stop bitching or people should buy clones?
As far as clones are concerned it depends on the situation for me. If it's a mass produced authentic from China then yes the price should be comparable to that of a clone. If it's made in a country that's known for high quality, craftsmanship and labor cost more, how can they compete with 15$-20$ clones? Cost almost that much to package it in the USA lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

What I'm saying is there are those who perceive buying clones as theft, regardless. Not everyone can afford at minimum say $100 or better for like a Reo Grand. I bought two cloned ones from Fast Tech, each cost around $25. I've yet to buy authentic Reo mods.

As far as I'm aware Reo mods are still being made as side squonk. I have since also bought Coppervape mods that are corner squonks. Found I prefer corner squonks. Do I feel bad not buying a Reo mod? No. Do I feel clones of it were theft? No. Am I going to buy an authentic Reo mod? I'll think about it but it seems unlikely, easier to pay $30 - $40 for another Coppervape or similar, than paying $100 plus for something I can use but not like.

I'm saying those perceiving clones as theft can see it how they want. Opinion is merely opinion, preference is preference ... all this is as we all find out ... subjective. No need to keep hawking the opinion that more affordably made copies is theft, or that buying those copies is theft. Not all cases are theft, selling or buying. Besides which lots of opinions are like people's rectums, they stink. Though I'm sure you can find those what say theirs don't so go figure. :)

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Out of stock, the 18500 model has been out of stock for over 1 year. So has the 18650 all of them for maybe a year.... I looked for an 18500 one after I got my 18650 models. also mine are from a different batch/manufacutrer as mine have different fake SN's on them.
Have no idea who made mine. Mountain Oak Vapors had a big clearance sale over a year ago and I bought them for $10 each.
Been using one of them on and off for over a year and have not even had to clean the switch or any contacts yet. Best mech I have in that regard.

https://www.fasttech.com/search?kato styled mod

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Above board, legitimate clones? Epic idea

Yes it is and I think you understand where I'm coming from. "Oh let me go buy a Dripbox and look at it. Then, I'll make my own version that closely resembles theirs, but cheaper and more efficiently so I can cut retail costs in half. I'll call it Dripbox style mod version 1, or maybe Etwig Piecrust Sneeze."

Had to be careful there, didn't want to say the other brand. it's speculated but there's a difference in speculation and being oh that funny legal word, liable. *cough* Cold out a bit today but I was running around in a wet suit. Sweat and had on insulated clothes which wicked right against me, instant wet suit. *chuckles* I was busy running around doing lots of nothing, including running a load of firewood down to the house here. Ha! Only one load though, and after about Monday ... haha .. no more. :)

i'd let those idiots fend for themselves. You never know what you have... till it's gone, as you soon will be. ;)

I was meaning that as me, wife, her mom, my mom and probably my littlest brother hm, Grasshopper (one of his family nicknames he has another but it's not exactly up to publishable). The mamas, well they're both so far around the bend they make sense besides you don't leave mamas even if they tell you to take a job as a spook. *achoo*

My littlest brother has faced a world of dung then some. He still musters good spirits and is a math genius, handy for me having a bean farm. :)

Alright, need to quit revising here and there, then and when. Had pumpkin on first day of Autumn, ought not be sick. Bah, probably dust from the fly straw in the dog hut. Fairly whooped too. Laundry took longer than I bargained, and then I had to attend to a few other things. Bah, too much nothing going on today. Time to tube out, read, settle in for the night.

Last edited:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Out of stock, the 18500 model has been out of stock for over 1 year. So has the 18650 all of them for maybe a year.... I looked for an 18500 one after I got my 18650 models. also mine are from a different batch/manufacutrer as mine have different fake SN's on them.
Have no idea who made mine. Mountain Oak Vapors had a big clearance sale over a year ago and I bought them for $10 each.
Been using one of them on and off for over a year and have not even had to clean the switch or any contacts yet. Best mech I have in that regard.

https://www.fasttech.com/search?kato styled mod
Well fuck me running.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, there IS life after alcohol.

Yes, I agree. The last fifth of rum I had took me over two years to finish and that was even giving her grandfather a pint or two out of it. I just had to have "something" for veteran's day this year. Bought a little shot and a half bottle of Jim Beam.

Three days after veteran's day I realized, "Oh, I put that up and well I could probably have a drink now." So, I had a drink that evening, half of that bottle, another the next evening to finish the bottle. Didn't exactly need them but it was alright to have just a drink for the evenings I had a drink.

I think if one acts responsibly with anything like that, no need to be concerned. Yes, I've known many that have a drink ... then another and so on until three bottles, two suitcases later, and do that every day/night continually. But oh no, they "got no problem". And very few can do that but they are exceptions. If you can't do without, you shouldn't try doing with imho.

Well, I'm decompressing. :) Y'all run 'er slow. :)

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ohh it was white. About the only White one I could find.

Quit buying out Kato. I might want one simply for the notion of having one as a last resort, well fine because they look all spiffy and get my sticker pecking up and stuff. ;) :) Hm, think I still have a stainless steel tube for hm, a Kanger Aerotank 2 tank and bits for it ... somewhere ... *puzzled & bemused look* it might look nice in/on Kato.

Rethinking it, no I don't have that tank any more. Think it got broken beyond repair, the airflow ring separated from the base in the wrong manner. There was probably no proper manner. Could not get the post from from the afc to fit back into the base. Might have needed solder or braising & to me that seemed too much effort for the product. It was a reasonable tank, though, I'm not a tank fan any more so now as when I used them.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Quit buying out Kato. I might want one simply for the notion of having one as a last resort, well fine because they look all spiffy and get my sticker pecking up and stuff. ;) :) Hm, think I still have a stainless steel tube for hm, a Kanger Aerotank 2 tank and bits for it ... somewhere ... *puzzled & bemused look* it might look nice in/on Kato.
The original Serpent RTA works nice on/in the Kato.

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Maybe if I ordered one now I would have it from China by the time I also get the authentic Ultem one I ordered that was supposed to ship in a few days from US vendor two weeks ago :facepalm:

Shit, it’s already on sale (down to $239). They’re stuck in customs from what Broody has said I believe

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
tonight's spiritual yoga music

still stuck on first two poses from what posted, but getting closer

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Considered that... Supposedly much more to it than previous packs. But hell that's just what the guys harvesting them and selling are saying right?

I have 3 of those Sanyos, they came from a battery for something else. Most of them now are harvested, the crappy part is the wrapper is paper thin and some have the spot welds on them still.

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have 3 of those Sanyos, they came from a battery for something else. Most of them now are harvested, the crappy part is the wrapper is paper thin and some have the spot welds on them still.
I've got wraps and insulators... What did you harvest from? Don't really need 10(dewalt)... 3 sounds better. Link to battery?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lil change in the Haku today. 28.3.36 4wrap 3mm n80 Alien. Was to end up at like .27 but ended up .30 I probably stretched the cores a tad much *shrug

I don't spin wire to straighten, I grab 2 pliers and pull/stretch them.

3696a28ac0069a4d627efe252d6d6267.jpg
sorry not a macro shot...pita to remove my battery case to attach the lens lol

81d794809510cb8433f2162dcb935a80.jpg

Vaping nicely though.

I'm all over the place trying coils in this thing and have 3 types of coils that work great for me...spun up the Alien due to the fused being in their for 2 weeks ( could of gone months, the fused looked as gunky as this new alien )

Things a guy does bored on a Saturday when the wife is shopping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Shit, it’s already on sale (down to $239). They’re stuck in customs from what Broody has said I believe

Sent a "happy holiday, happy road trip, see its in stock at a lower price where is my mod" email last night

He sent a tracking number this morning - but of course it is just a label created, no word on if he actually has them

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sent a "happy holiday, happy road trip, see its in stock at a lower price where is my mod" email last night

He sent a tracking number this morning - but of course it is just a label created, no word on if he actually has them

Don't you hate that? Can I get tracking? Thinking the number you put in will show some movement, but it says, Label created USPS awaiting item for shipment...MFR! I knew it! And not only that, but that the label was created 10 minutes after you contacted them lol

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Don't you hate that? Can I get tracking? Thinking the number you put in will show some movement, but it says, Label created USPS awaiting item for shipment...MFR! I knew it! And not only that, but that the label was created 10 minutes after you contacted them lol

Was going to be patient and wait till Monday to ask - but showing back in stock and selling for less than my preorder cost was too much to bear, lol

hariboholmes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Where'd you come across that "A"? I'm wondering if I'd even see any benefit over the "B" with my 50w .40 ohm vaping...
I'd be interested in what benefit they give also I'm no the fence about ordering a couple of Sanyo Bs I vape around 0.4

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'd be interested in what benefit they give also I'm no the fence about ordering a couple of Sanyo Bs I vape around 0.4

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

There would be no benefit if you run .4 ( In my opinion ) The B would be better in that ohm range... 4000mAh compared to 3100 and the voltage drop would be negligible at 10ish Amps

It shines for all high drain purposes 25A+

VU Sponsors