Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My jank ass clapton in the haku (I’m so bad at making coils). It’s okay so far off initial build. Needed a good soak when I got it as it smelled of machine oil.

0B0FBBBB-5DC6-4E35-B067-DBFF3101C765.jpeg

edit: also my UK package is already here in the states & through customs & on a truck to be delivered tomorrow. It went out about 9am here o_O

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They are and EVERYTHING is over priced but it’s a blast to drive and 99% of the time sits in the garage. It’s my “weekend” car, eventually I’ll replace it with hopefully a M series of some sorts. But with baby #2 on the way I can’t get a new car since we already have 3.

My neighbor has a M4...it's a sweet sweet auto...

Although I think I'd buy a Jaguar XF-S AWD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I am sure there will be plenty of them...many of which are the type that has more sympathy than brains..."He's my friend...that I never met in person...but I know hes honest and forthcoming"

Check it... I do nice shit for people all the time...but its truly to offset the evil shit I do all the time ;)

When its my time and Peter is like, " Ok foo... you had 1 million evil doer shit done...but you also had 1million and 1 non evil doer shit...you're in" lol

Paragraph 1.... Yup

Paragraph 2-3.... I'll be right there with you, I hope at least

You probably already know about this but wanted to be sure for matchy purposes .... https://www.facebook.com/groups/1031887466845621/permalink/1729322010435493/

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wanna take odds he gets a bunch of minion followers?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Did you say minions?

overlord_ds_esrb_01.jpg

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
BMW's and Mercedes are like this... Everything is ran on the battery...braking, steering, fuel etc...Battery goes, car is dead in the water.

And for reprogramming the computer...normally yeah...those without Carly or those mechanically inclined need to pay the dealer for the battery to be recognized...

Once the car is started you can just swap the battery and the programming maintains... or you have the diagnostic tool like I do, and have it saved...swap battery...put car into accessory mode and hit enter.
Grab a optimal yellow top. Last longer and won't have nay issues with it. Had it for several years and it not once died or hiccup on my subaru.

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Have to say, the Haku is really heavy for a 22mm RDA. And none of my Drip tips look good on it outside of the shorty which is way too low profile for it

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks guys, we're not close to Ventura, we're close to Sylmar and the wind is blowing our way.

Ah good thing...hopefully this doesn't turn into the fires of the early 2000s when the mountains were all ablaze from basically Glendale to Riverside and San Diego

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ahaha to funny...

So my little fiasco with FastTech about the Sentinel RDA...

They shipped it...but all it is...is a tracking number...2nd day...3 messages from them asking to cancel the dispute with Paypal...

My response trying to mimic their lost in translation wording...

"Sorry with time passed...We wait for update tracking. Everything Ok...Thank you to understand."

Needless to say, I won't drop the dispute til I see that thing in my hand.

DiggityDan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ahh ok great. I should have plenty to try out then. Mine should be here tomarrow

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got the phenom today first impressions not impressed could be the build not sure yet will have to mess a little compared to the b2k i like the b2k better so far any advise is welcome i think im gonna have to parallel the wire right now its 6 wrap 3mm id might drop a wrap until my buddies coils arrive "wink"
8407aca602f9c0f9e880d998cc6784c2.jpg
6e4d567d93ab27f86967f15c46a5c578.jpg
4ad153bc9573fda8a28af596ea22ebbb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah good thing...hopefully this doesn't turn into the fires of the early 2000s when the mountains were all ablaze from basically Glendale to Riverside and San Diego
It' pretty damn close to that! Packed mom and mother in law, watered the roofs on the houses.....now the waiting starts. Fire is about a block away.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got the phenom today first impressions not impressed could be the build not sure yet will have to mess a little compared to the b2k i like the b2k better so far any advise is welcome i think im gonna have to parallel the wire right now its 6 wrap 3mm id might drop a wrap until my buddies coils arrive "wink"
8407aca602f9c0f9e880d998cc6784c2.jpg
6e4d567d93ab27f86967f15c46a5c578.jpg
4ad153bc9573fda8a28af596ea22ebbb.jpg

It sucks...send me the Cruiser when it arrives

upload_2017-12-5_16-22-56.pngupload_2017-12-5_16-23-17.png

a549a56bc79c397dfaaa9470a8cab42e.jpg
2aaa1af79793c853399d1f02294be4e0.jpg

.23 3mm Alien...tried to show the height of the coil that works for me...really need to get some odd sized gauge wire... .23 is really warm...but my 28 core Aliens end up being a tad to cool.

I tried at least...at least a dozen different coil set ups and different height..legs up...legs down...and the sweet spot is just slap the coil in...legs perfectly level to the deck on a 3mm...

As for the type of coil...simple round and fused claptons have been the winner for me at .29ish

The ones I made you are going to be juice cookers...my coil in the above shot being .23 is looking pretty ugly and I made it this morning...but I've also already ran 4 bottles through it with some sweetened juice lol

EDIT: HMM it didnt load the pics weird...Shows up fine on my phone, but at the computer its a no go... Stitched them from imgur then

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It sucks...send me the Cruiser when it arrives

View attachment 98045View attachment 98046

a549a56bc79c397dfaaa9470a8cab42e.jpg
2aaa1af79793c853399d1f02294be4e0.jpg

.23 3mm Alien...tried to show the height of the coil that works for me...really need to get some odd sized gauge wire... .23 is really warm...but my 28 core Aliens end up being a tad to cool.

I tried at least...at least a dozen different coil set ups and different height..legs up...legs down...and the sweet spot is just slap the coil in...legs perfectly level to the deck on a 3mm...

As for the type of coil...simple round and fused claptons have been the winner for me at .29ish

The ones I made you are going to be juice cookers...my coil in the above shot being .23 is looking pretty ugly and I made it this morning...but I've also already ran 4 bottles through it with some sweetened juice lol

EDIT: HMM it didnt load the pics weird...Shows up fine on my phone, but at the computer its a no go... Stitched them from imgur then

Some of ur picks are broken to on my end

VU Sponsors