VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thats funny i just told the wife i was tired of buyin my own stuff she should buy me the rsq for christmas because i have 5 mechs as well
62d9f239617ce4c78d21da5116b85292.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That white/green molly looks too pure to touch, must less vape. Stunning!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From your keyboard to the Vape Gods' ears. :) I'm still leaning heavily to the VT Inbox; pretty much everyone I've talked to about it seems to really like it, and it's one of the lower-priced ones.

Andria
You'll like the inbox.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Coveted you say? Um... pretty sure I have one of those lying around. V1 Brass, maybe copper... did he make copper also?
First things first, if you just have it lying around, I can give it a good home:)
As far as brass and copper Nuppins, I am too new to the Nuppinaty. I believe @JuicyLucy , @Train , @Rossum or @The.Drifter have more knowledge and could answer this better.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From your keyboard to the Vape Gods' ears. :) I'm still leaning heavily to the VT Inbox; pretty much everyone I've talked to about it seems to really like it, and it's one of the lower-priced ones.

Andria
If it is the origional DNA75 and not the DVA75C then there is issues with higher resistance coils and moderate wattages.
Well for some anyway but not you Andria :)
The max output voltage is 6V. So with a 1.8 ohm coil you can only do 20W max.

Danimal77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you have the drop or bonza rda? I love my athena kit but the top airflow on the rda warms up my cheeks on purge breaths, which I have seen others complain about on the dead rabbit so I think it got knocked off my list by the bonza and drop.
Don't have them yet they are definitely on my Christmas list tho. I haven't had an issue purging as of yet the flavor on this thing is great

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only BF sales stuff that I have not received yet is from Vapesourcing.
Has a USA warehouse in Singapore :gaah:
And charge $2 extra to ship from it :blah:

to quote the raven. Nevermore.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What are your thoughts compared to Coppervape?

Imo its the best value BF mod on the planet, be sure to keep it clean though I've lost two of mine now by leaving the bottle full in a rucksack and liquid seeped into the board causing them to auto fire :(

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

coppervape has no 'board' so no juice induced autofiring.
Love my Coppervapes however if it holds up I like the size and weight of the Pico better.

And a Mosfet leaves virtually no maintence with the pico.
With the CV it is a weekly cleaning to keep it working well.

Like the bottle and filling arrangement better on the Pico.

Also the magnetic bottle trap door works lots better than the ones on my Kanger BF mods.
If the Pico firing button was just on top....

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good on you for taking all that effort - saving someone from a lot of grief

Not only did that FS post vanish, but so did his Pocket RDA post lol...

Only one that stands is his Haku Cruiser..

You could tell he was getting upset with me in the FS thread when I showed him pics of a Batch 2 Authentic engraved bottom..." Thats batch 2" he said, I replied...its the engraving vs laser etching...but I digress...

He then says, "ITs AUTHENTIC, are you even interested" trying to be dismissive...so I said, " I am, let me get the serial and Ill message AllianceTech to verify" ..

Well...posted the response to his FS thread...shits gone now lol

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Worst part is... a $12 atty(FT/3F/etc) and he spent good money on Vikset caps for it...and he was like, RRP 120 Euro...Mother fucker you live in Indiana stfu and that shit was $89 lol

Edit: That sort of shit gets me all pissed.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If it is the origional DNA75 and not the DVA75C then there is issues with higher resistance coils and moderate wattages.
Well for some anyway but not you Andria :)
The max output voltage is 6V. So with a 1.8 ohm coil you can only do 20W max.

Which is more than twice what I need anyway. :giggle:

Andria

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Worst part is... a $12 atty(FT/3F/etc) and he spent good money on Vikset caps for it...and he was like, RRP 120 Euro...Mother fucker you live in Indiana stfu and that shit was $89 lol

Edit: That sort of shit gets me all pissed.
My offer stands, though you'll have to hurry up!

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Haven't seen one in person, but I've got the Kronig FB group saved, and it looks better than OK, they look REALLY nicely built to me!

Also - that odd bundle actually looks pretty excellent too - cheap mod with great reviews, and a high quality RDA....makes sense especially for someone starting up - if you're gonna throw some extra money at having some top quality authentic bits, the RDA is a good place to do it...
:D

Hitting 2 weeks on my NR order being late on getting shipped ;_;

Anyone know anything about Kronig Mods? They look okay and the 21700 mod is making me interested.

Edit: quite an odd bundle
https://www.phileas-cloud.com/set-up-bottom-feeder.html

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Haven't seen one in person, but I've got the Kronig FB group saved, and it looks better than OK, they look REALLY nicely built to me!

Also - that odd bundle actually looks pretty excellent too - cheap mod with great reviews, and a high quality RDA....makes sense especially for someone starting up - if you're gonna throw some extra money at having some top quality authentic bits, the RDA is a good place to do it...
:D

Yeah, it’s a case of do I want to drop $300 on one or spend a little more for an Archerfish

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well awesome!

Flave 22 Ti be packed up and shipped tomorrow if that is what you accept as trade?

Edit: and I'll set a coil of choice for you in it ;)
Does it come with tip adapter and some more handmade coils when needed?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Does it come with tip adapter and some more handmade coils when needed?

It will come with the 510 adapter yes and a coil set for you of choice (ohms and style) as for future coils...you should be solid on the ones I sent ya for a few months with proper care ;)

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It will come with the 510 adapter yes and a coil set for you of choice (ohms and style) as for future coils...you should be solid on the ones I sent ya for a few months with proper care ;)
I will try to make it to po tomorrow if not ill ship mon fedx and u will have it by wens no matter what

VU Sponsors