Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I will try to make it to po tomorrow if not ill ship mon fedx and u will have it by wens no matter what

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ouch, send it 2 day USPS ends up being $7.10, unless FedEx is cheaper

EDIT: The package with the coils will have my address etc on it also that arrives tomorrow for you.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will send it tomorrow usps if i can make it before they close if not ill ship it mon from my work i ship ups fedx packages all day long lol so i wont be payin for it my company will hehe

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Haha yeah right.... I got a better chance of seeing Jesus

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

He's working at Taco Bell, I am sure you saw him at least twice in your life ;)

Does he have it listed as a clone this time?

Nope, still as an authentic...he deleted the last FS post...and repost without me proving it a clone.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I will send it tomorrow usps if i can make it before they close if not ill ship it mon from my work i ship ups fedx packages all day long lol so i wont be payin for it my company will hehe

Well then, send it FedEx ;) ...just don't want you to get in trouble for burning company funds. Especially for an RDA.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

EDIT: The package with the coils will have my address etc on it also that arrives tomorrow for you.
Pm ur adress if i get to po tomorrow before package gets here

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It’s a nuppin kinda night.
8d70e39fb821a535e287844e1598077d.jpg

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Get ‘em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I Pm'd the Admins about it with the response I got from AllianceTech...Its now their responsibility. If they do nothing...I'll leave the group for it will prove they care nothing about validity of sales/trades going on their page.

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's copper sleeve, V1 I think @BrewBear
Nuppin_01.jpg

I'm pretty sure I bought it from pdib just like that back in the day when all squonkites hung out in the reo sub-forum. Perhaps I even have a brass sleeve somewhere but I have no idea where.

Nuppin_02.jpg

You a Nuppin fanatic eh? Same with me and the v1 Cyclones non-afc. Tell you what mate, pm me your address and she is yours... unless you have a haku phenom lying around that you want to trade. Damn randomizer has shot me down in flames the last three list. Seriously, that nuppin has been gathering dust in the back of my vape cabinet for years and I actually forgot about it. Pm me your info and I'll send it out but it won't ship until the 11th (maybe) or the 18th (more likely) since I'm presently snowed in plus my work schedule is a bitch. When it ships, I'll send you the tracking number for priority usps and you can just pp me the shipping cost then.

Just let me know if that works for you.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 98311

I'm pretty sure I bought it from pdib just like that back in the day when all squonkites hung out in the reo sub-forum. Perhaps I even have a brass sleeve somewhere but I have no idea where.

View attachment 98307

You a Nuppin fanatic eh? Same with me and the v1 Cyclones non-afc. Tell you what mate, pm me your address and she is yours... unless you have a haku phenom lying around that you want to trade. Damn randomizer has shot me down in flames the last three list. Seriously, that nuppin has been gathering dust in the back of my vape cabinet for years and I actually forgot about it. Pm me your info and I'll send it out but it won't ship until the 11th (maybe) or the 18th (more likely) since I'm presently snowed in plus my work schedule is a bitch. When it ships, I'll send you the tracking number for priority usps and you can just pp me the shipping cost then.

If you find the spare AFC I’d be interested in buying it, I’m not as nuppin crazy as Brew but appreciate them more then most!

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
View attachment 98311

View attachment 98307

Haha I think there's 0 chance that doesn't work for him!

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
View attachment 98311

View attachment 98307

Wow. That is too cool man.
To quote a previous post:
"Brew's gonna lose his shit" (!!!)

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Li-Mo? To be honest, sourcing parts for a DNA 60 Orca would probably be half the cost and Work just as well. Especially when you have cool friends like @troydestroy to out them together for you!

Oh I know, I just like the looks of them. If the orcas turn out nice I may attempt to build one myself.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh I know, I just like the looks of them. If the orcas turn out nice I may attempt to build one myself.

I would do it myself but my soldering skills are less than shit. Not sure what people are using for battery contacts either...

VU Sponsors