Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dove into my first squonker today. Geekvape Athena.

54656512fc487a366171d14f0f863322.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Yet another mechanical kit I want...Sigh!
I blame @f1r3b1rd for this nonsense.
Damn it I call "SHENANIGANS!"

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds pretty similar -- my house looks like an explosion at a rummage sale, but I can't abide anything sticky or greasy on my hands. Sadly, I have a raging case of dishydrotic eczema, so I have to endure gold bond eczema relief+hydrocortisone cream on my hands, or they itch unbearably, then crack and bleed.

Andria
Luckily no eczema here just 1 question have you been checked for psoriatic arthritis yet?

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I liked it when I first got into rebuilding...now all I use is da bacon... Dry hits on rayon is pure death...death...like super glue in your Peter hole death

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well that explains quite a bit.
I'd rather my pecker not be in pain due to vaping.So I'll be making a donation at my local vape place tomorrow.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Question for the Squonkers out there

Which would you get?
I am looking for ease of build, DTL, Nice airflow. Not really concerned about single or dual coil.

https://www.gearbest.com/rebuildable-atomizers/pp_673294.html Dead Rabbit
https://www.gearbest.com/other-atomizers/pp_698160.html Pulse 24
https://www.gearbest.com/rebuildable-atomizers/pp_635185.html Pulse 22
or
https://www.gearbest.com/rebuildable-atomizers/pp_1046600.html?wid=21 Bonza

Thanks in advance.
All I've used is the pulse 22 but for my first single coil rda it's great. Awesome flavor and more airflow than I expected.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, okay, okay

As homage, I whipped out my one and only white squonker and whipped that lovely coil you sent me into the Wasp Nano for its shake down cruise

A very good vape indeed :vino:

View attachment 98573
I'm hoping I get that color cap with the wasp I just ordered. The red is ok but I think the green will be closer to the dyed blue mod I'm going to use.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That atty looks like it spent too much time in the 60's
I just commented before I saw this one that I like that cap instead of the red/orange offered. Guess I should've spent some time in the 60s as well but I was a couple decade's too late. Ha ha

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just commented before I saw this one that I like that cap instead of the red/orange offered. Guess I should've spent some time in the 60s as well but I was a couple decade's too late. Ha ha

Here I'll catch you up on some of what you might have missed.
The mid 50's - sucked but rock and roll is born
The 1960-1968 sucked but free love + counterculture is born
1969 - The Rolling Stones gave a really killer concert at Altamont and flower power died
The 70's sucked and gasoline prices tripled 5 damn times in a decade.Oh and there was Disco which thankfully died.
The 80's sucked we learned about AIDS
The 90's sucked and Grunge music made shit worse.
The naughts 2000-2010 sucked & we have our first Millennial genreation
2010 - Now...Well it sucks then sucks some more.Face it we get more sucking now than spent out on a Saturday night hanging out with (Linda Lovelace)

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1969 - The Rolling Stones gave a really killer concert at Altamont and flower power died
The 70's sucked and gasoline prices tripled 5 damn times in a decade.Oh and there was Disco which thankfully died.
The 80's sucked we learned about AIDS
2010 - Now...Well it sucks then sucks some more.Face it we get more sucking now than spent out on a Saturday night hanging out with (Linda Lovelace)
I loved the 70's and 80's....I was much younger then!

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I could imagine worse.
3 guys I knew while in the army got the clap.

Ok worse... Same said Super glue dried in yer peter hole... only way to remove the jagged edge knife ( Super glue ) is to yank it out... and I am not talking just the tip... I meant a tube worth squirted down the pipe!

I'd take the clap ;)

raineysky

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The 80's sucked we learned about AIDS, (And rock & roll died)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I liked it when I first got into rebuilding...now all I use is da bacon... Dry hits on rayon is pure death...death...like super glue in your Peter hole death

LOL! and here I just thought that a dry hit on rayon makes burnt cotton taste YUMMY! :giggle:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Luckily no eczema here just 1 question have you been checked for psoriatic arthritis yet?

No, and probably won't be, since I have no insurance. But I'm already feeling the osteo kind... :facepalm:

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

You gave me a 60s flashback - about five years old and my Grandpa criticized a dress I was wearing - said it was phsycadelic, lol

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok worse... Same said Super glue dried in yer peter hole... only way to remove the jagged edge knife ( Super glue ) is to yank it out... and I am not talking just the tip... I meant a tube worth squirted down the pipe!

I'd take the clap ;)
Ouchies!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, and probably won't be, since I have no insurance. But I'm already feeling the osteo kind... :facepalm:

Andria
Sorry to hear that.I instantly sympathize with anybody that suffers from any kind of pain.Been there took that type of situation.I'm pretty certain I've broken just about everything I can break.Hell my right kneecap is titanium...Don't ask.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
They even make the Levi's 501's with stretch material now! WTF???

WTF?!?!

The 501 has been violated in the worst way if this is true - that's what mom jeans are for

May as well make them with a pregnancy panel also

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me too, and also in the 70s! Graduated in '79! Guys had lovely long hair and TIGHT jeans... *droooool*

Andria
In 79 I was sporting a crew cut and was wearing camies or a dress uniform.Which I lost both of years ago.Luckily I still got most of my medals.Although I never show them to anybody ever.My current life is so much better than back then.I was not a nice person back then.Not that I'm a nice person now either.But never mind all that back to squonking.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sorry to hear that.I instantly sympathize with anybody that suffers from any kind of pain.Been there took that type of situation.I'm pretty certain I've broken just about everything I can break.Hell my right kneecap is titanium...Don't ask.

You know what's really weird? I am a SUPREME klutz, I mean I take it to all new heights of unbelievable clumsiness... but I have never broken a single bone. Apparently my bones are just really dense? But I've had "connective-tissue issues" my entire life -- my knees have gone in every possible direction, including those which induce screaming and tears -- backwards, sideways, you name it. And now my hands and shoulders are letting me know that 56 ain't exactly young! My grandmother suffered it terribly in her hands, and depending on how long I live, it appears that I will probably do the same.

Andria

raineysky

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Levi 501s, cowboy hat and boots. Went to Gilley's after Urban Cowboy just came out dressed just like that. And there were hundreds of us :)

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Levi 501s, cowboy hat and boots. Went to Gilley's after Urban Cowboy just came out dressed just like that. And there were hundreds of us :)

But did you go to Studio 54 in an Angel's Flight suit?

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh Dear is right... seriously, the one time I got a dry hit on rayon, I wanted to amputate my tongue.

Andria
In the donation box it goes.
Along with an almost year old bottle of (Passion Fruit Cooler from The Saucela) and a few other things.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know what's really weird? I am a SUPREME klutz, I mean I take it to all new heights of unbelievable clumsiness... but I have never broken a single bone. Apparently my bones are just really dense? But I've had "connective-tissue issues" my entire life -- my knees have gone in every possible direction, including those which induce screaming and tears -- backwards, sideways, you name it. And now my hands and shoulders are letting me know that 56 ain't exactly young! My grandmother suffered it terribly in her hands, and depending on how long I live, it appears that I will probably do the same.

Andria
Not a klutz I've just had lots of bad shit happen to me over the years.
Had a halo jump go completely sideways and pear shaped on me back in 1989.Which pretty much killed my military career.

VU Sponsors