SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape mail!
cb5e734646b44415fbe14c80543da2a0.jpg

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Well that is EXCELLENT news! Thx guys!!!!

I always say my preferred vape is 9.5w, but actually my Minibooks are most often to be found at 9.6w. :D The VT Inbox is a little more than I normally wanna pay for a mod, but it's a squonker, and it has replaceable panels, and I am ALL about the matchy-matchy. ;) Also it has that DNA thing which I don't currently really understand, but apparently it's a to-die-for feature. :D Nice to know the Inbox actually could suit me VERY well. :)

Andria
Escribe is user friendly, download the program, install, plug mod into computer. If you need a tutorial there are several videos on YouTube.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Escribe is user friendly, download the program, install, plug mod into computer. If you need a tutorial there are several videos on YouTube.

It almost HAS TO BE easier than upgrading the firmware in an SX Mini M -- NO instructions whatsofreakinEVER, but just muddle around with it till you finally get it to upgrade. :facepalm: I managed it, somehow or other, but it was the least user-friendly thing I think I've ever had to do with either PC or vape!

Andria

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cant that just be changed via escribe though , to implement wattage scaling in different decimals my VT inbox goes in 0.1 of 1w 0.2 of 1w ect up to 2w an so on
It is A DNA board so everything can be fine tuned via escribe

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
0ceaf846bfb237bd85374d9f1ab54c60.jpg
Well damn. I guess it can. I've not messed with escribe that much. But if you can that's great news. I need to find a tutorial.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Crap! I'm glad you told me; that totally disqualifies the Inbox then, just like the SteamCrave. What total fucking idiots. So then, I have no farking clue what squonker I'll get, because I really don't like the looks of any others all that much, and most regulated squonkers are WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY out of my budget. I may have to get over the idea of ever squonking. :cry: I love sigelei mods,. but I read that the Sigelei squonker's LOWEST setting is 10w. Yeah, I could go with that if I made 2.5 ohm coils, but what a pain. *sigh*

Andria
I don't have an Inbox anymore but if I'm not mistaken you can change the wattage increments in escribe.
Maybe someone that has one could chime in or even check if that is available.

OOPS...
I should have read a bit further down before replying, you guys don't miss a trick! LOL

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I always say my preferred vape is 9.5w, but actually my Minibooks are most often to be found at 9.6w. :D The VT Inbox is a little more than I normally wanna pay for a mod, but it's a squonker, and it has replaceable panels, and I am ALL about the matchy-matchy. ;) Also it has that DNA thing which I don't currently really understand, but apparently it's a to-die-for feature. :D Nice to know the Inbox actually could suit me VERY well. :)

Andria
Yea sorry about that Andria. Good news for you though.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How's the clone working?
I read that Custom 528 discontinued the Driptech due to poor sales... Looks good on the scumbags.
Its working well ,
Oh well a company that started by buying clones an drilling them out selling them back on at a stupid amount is out done by clones , Giggle

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
But wasnt there rumors 528 didnt pay up fully for there mods
still owed money to manufacture So they released them as clones to claw back owed money,
hence why they then said stopping production ? Its all rumors an 528 hasnt the best rep

Last edited:

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok I am certain my Arthritic hands says I am done for the day...

2.5mm+ coils I can tension fairly well...micro coils make the hands hurt.

Nothing fancy made just fused...

2-sets made for a Haku and Flave

Set of each for a Goon and Apocalypse (pre-bent)

Set for Dead Rabbit(straight)

2 sets of single claptons for a Kayfun V4 (regulated)

1 pair micro coils for Kayfun v4 mech (used as pair)

Never built a Kayfun, so assuming higher ohms, left the legs long so you can wrap around rather than through.

b9733a1a642cb2fbb38b52b68d537af6.jpg

These will be mailed out tomorrow, post office is open, but mailing today or tomorrow = same delivery time since last pick up was at 2pm

Stockton CA bound

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lovein the battery life im gettin with these .27 coils i think i need another flav in my life

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lovein the battery life im gettin with these .27 coils i think i need another flav in my life

I found a kayfun clone in my pile of vape crap dont no where it came from or do i remember using it hmm

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
If you only use Wattage probably rsq.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Love my pulse and inbox but dna can overwhelm some people.
Thanks for the reply. One of my local shops is getting in the RSQ tomorrow, so I'll get to see it in person. I can't imagine a DNA being any more overwhelming than the Yihi in my G Class

Sent from my LG V20 using Tapatalk

raineysky

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can most definitely run 9.5 watts on the Inbox. Or 9.6 if you wanna get a little crazy :) I have ordered the RSQ because of the size. The Inbox feels just a tad wide in the hand when used in rotation with single battery mech squonkers.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Andria

0c8d5927147dea1cd0ce50340e72f1ff.jpg

Same chip at the inbox, goes all the way down to 1.0w in .1 incriminates. You’ll be fine with it.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yep $45 is the most I have paid for a mod.

I paid $55 for one of my CF4's, but it was a) custom-etched with my name, and b) my first no-smoke-a-versary. :) Otherwise, I think $45 is my limit also. I see FT has one of the red Inboxes for $67, and that's fairly reasonable. Maybe sometime after the New Year.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I paid $55 for one of my CF4's, but it was a) custom-etched with my name, and b) my first no-smoke-a-versary. :) Otherwise, I think $45 is my limit also. I see FT has one of the red Inboxes for $67, and that's fairly reasonable. Maybe sometime after the New Year.

Andria
There will be more squonkers coming out next year.
Have patience Grasshopper.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The VT Inbox does, which is the other regulated squonk I'm torn between

The RSQ is much smaller than the Inbox and has decent reviews.
If it was not a poke yer finger in the hole squonker it would interest me a lot more.

It and the GBOX are the only 2 squonk mods that interest me at all right now.
But I don't think either come in white! :cry:

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The VT Inbox does, which is the other regulated squonk I'm torn between

This is the gist of it from what I’ve read:

Inbox is larger, better for TC vaping because of the DNA 75.

RSQ is smaller and more appropriate for folks who aren’t interested in TC.

I’ll be getting and silver RSQ and a Nixon RDTA (RSTA?) to go with it. I think that setup will look the tits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hows the airflow on that B2k, compared, say...to a Nuppin?
More, right?
Holy Mother of God! I have a 3.5 mm 28x2/38 SS at 0.38 ohms in it. I left the air open all the way....all that came to mind was "Wide open spaces". The air is choked down to where it forms a 2mm hole more or less, it is still a bit much for me, but the flavor is good.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it was not a poke yer finger in the hole squonker it would interest me a lot more.

No interest in that DOVPO dual battery mosfet guy?

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years

Yea, I would prefer the squonk bottle being on the edge of the mod, that's what I like about the Capo

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Holy Mother of God! I have a 3.5 mm 28x2/38 SS at 0.38 ohms in it. I left the air open all the way....all that came to mind was "Wide open spaces". The air is choked down to where it forms a 2mm hole more or less, it is still a bit much for me, but the flavor is good.

I was shocked at how good the flavor is on the B2K even with the AF wide open too

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is the gist of it from what I’ve read:

Inbox is larger, better for TC vaping because of the DNA 75.

RSQ is smaller and more appropriate for folks who aren’t interested in TC.

I’ll be getting and silver RSQ and a Nixon RDTA (RSTA?) to go with it. I think that setup will look the tits.

Theres a nixon in the 4 sale thread

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No interest in that DOVPO dual battery mosfet guy?

Naah too big, my main issue with the GBOX.
if the RSQ was just an edge squonker...

I figure a few nice little regulated edge squonkers will show up next year.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Naah too big, my main issue with the GBOX.
if the RSQ was just an edge squonker...

I figure a few nice little regulated edge squonkers will show up next year.

Well, we still have the Fuchai to look at :)

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
About the only thing that irks me about the B2k is the "flying saucer landing on the cap" kinda thing it has.

Yeah I’m not a huge fan of that myself, but Never Normal may be putting out some caps for it. Only problem is that they’ll cost half the price of the damn atty!

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I’m not a huge fan of that myself, but Never Normal may be putting out some caps for it. Only problem is that they’ll cost half the price of the damn atty!

That'd be another FB group?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Fuchai also has the 2X700 battery thing.
I would have to use sleeves on my 18650's...

VU Sponsors