Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

Wicked Gene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's right bonkers, only one more work day this year!
2eb7d56d057e3b071f1ba478b3f40e7f.jpg

Sydney says Happy Holidays

Sent from the Twilight Zone!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use a good rinse in warm/hot tapwater.
then soak for an hour in 90% isopropyl
then rinse under hot water again and let dry.

That is for removing strong flavors for general use I just rinse under hot water.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
After all my thrashing of the USPS, they delivered my stuff a day early! Go figure!View attachment 98675
If I didn't say it so far, thank you very much @chohan, you are too cool for words.
The B2k is very nice too, but it ain't no Nuppin :vino:
Your the only person so far to put a B2k together that made me think "what the fuck is that!?!" Lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is a silver ring in the package that shuts own the airflow to half. Also Albert already has shown the prototype never normal caps. They will be out very soon.
Nice idea, but I'd much rather have a cap with smaller AF channels.

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BTW, did you use it? It looks pristine!

Lol, yes I used it for a while when first purchased about 4 or 5 years ago or whenever he started making them. When I dug it out of hiding, it still had a coil and grungy wick inside and the copper was almost patina covered. I was like... dayum! But after cleaning the parts and polishing the sleeve, it looked almost brand new. Now it has a proper home with a true Nuppin Zealot. Now it's as safe as a sacred scroll with a cave dwelling Essene. :)

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I’m an avid Grimmgreen viewer and he’s been using the Kudzu Gambit RDA quite a bit lately. He claims it’s awesome for flavor but it wasn’t on the hype train long. Anyone have one or care to comment on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now it has a proper home with a true Nuppin Zealot. Now it's as safe as a sacred scroll with a cave dwelling Essene.
Nuppin Zealot I may be, and though not quite the Dead Sea Scrolls, this one Nuppin means a lot. There is a MOSFET mod being made and sooner rather than later the two shall meet.
35236971346_7ff1847354_o.jpg

The top two pictures (green Japanese elm burl) are the blank the mod is being made out of.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Crap! I'm glad you told me; that totally disqualifies the Inbox then, just like the SteamCrave. What total fucking idiots. So then, I have no farking clue what squonker I'll get, because I really don't like the looks of any others all that much, and most regulated squonkers are WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY out of my budget. I may have to get over the idea of ever squonking. :cry: I love sigelei mods,. but I read that the Sigelei squonker's LOWEST setting is 10w. Yeah, I could go with that if I made 2.5 ohm coils, but what a pain. *sigh*

Andria
The wraith is pretty neat looking does increments of 0.1 in wattage mode and is pretty affordable.I'm also really liking the DripBox 2.
In all truthfulness I prefer the functionality of the DripBox 2 over the Wraith.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is a silver ring in the package that shuts own the airflow to half. Also Albert already has shown the prototype never normal caps. They will be out very soon.
Link or pics what group did he show them in

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have y'all seen the Ijoy Capo SRDA kit?

It's got the new SRDA which uses swappable, rebuildable decks OR deop in coils, and the Capo Squonk. The Capo Squonk has, IMO, the best squonk bottle out there.. thickened on the sides and thinned in the front so installation is easy and so is squonking.

ETA: Pics...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
e34f37bfdd852004ed684e454e09eaae.jpg
72e1253e3602170b49c12307fa14c727.jpg
f6d5970aec86b640e1fd3646b34d096d.jpg
03c1b797bf966dd1d75f7dc722acb41d.jpg
bcf1b4ef81f81a50d1d6f484d68d7d1c.jpg
ea9789fa75f060dee5a41fab1e2c93b2.jpg
351962094fba0503007123458588df28.jpg

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well that is EXCELLENT news! Thx guys!!!!

I always say my preferred vape is 9.5w, but actually my Minibooks are most often to be found at 9.6w. :D The VT Inbox is a little more than I normally wanna pay for a mod, but it's a squonker, and it has replaceable panels, and I am ALL about the matchy-matchy. ;) Also it has that DNA thing which I don't currently really understand, but apparently it's a to-die-for feature. :D Nice to know the Inbox actually could suit me VERY well. :)

Andria
DripBox 2 is going to be way easier to use and goes from 5 to 80 watts in 0.1 watt increments.I'm loving mine if you couldn't already tell.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It almost HAS TO BE easier than upgrading the firmware in an SX Mini M -- NO instructions whatsofreakinEVER, but just muddle around with it till you finally get it to upgrade. :facepalm: I managed it, somehow or other, but it was the least user-friendly thing I think I've ever had to do with either PC or vape!

Andria
You just described e-scribe...Cheers!
Fuck all the noise just get something easy to use and affordable.

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Kangertech-Dripbox-2-Starter-Kit-Stainless-p/krdb7210.htm

EDIT ; CORRECT LINK NOW ACTIVE...THANKS FOR CATCHING THAT @BrewBear

Last edited:

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The RSQ is much smaller than the Inbox and has decent reviews.
If it was not a poke yer finger in the hole squonker it would interest me a lot more.

It and the GBOX are the only 2 squonk mods that interest me at all right now.
But I don't think either come in white! :cry:
The RSQ comes in white.

RSQ-4_1024x1024_fefdc609-deaa-4d50-9e40-cc7e8a9ac382_large.jpg

EDIT: TIME TO GET MY EYES CHECKED THAT AIN'T WHITE IT IS SILVER...SIGH!
RED 1 FOR ME BLUE 1 FOR MY WIFE!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is the gist of it from what I’ve read:

Inbox is larger, better for TC vaping because of the DNA 75.

RSQ is smaller and more appropriate for folks who aren’t interested in TC.

I’ll be getting and silver RSQ and a Nixon RDTA (RSTA?) to go with it. I think that setup will look the tits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
If you mean the Gas Mods 1 yes.
If you mean the Ehpro 1 then you're just demented...Sorry!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Have y'all seen the Ijoy Capo SRDA kit?

It's got the new SRDA which uses swappable, rebuildable decks OR deop in coils, and the Capo Squonk. The Capo Squonk has, IMO, the best squonk bottle out there.. thickened on the sides and thinned in the front so installation is easy and so is squonking.

ETA: Pics...

e34f37bfdd852004ed684e454e09eaae.jpg
72e1253e3602170b49c12307fa14c727.jpg
f6d5970aec86b640e1fd3646b34d096d.jpg
03c1b797bf966dd1d75f7dc722acb41d.jpg
bcf1b4ef81f81a50d1d6f484d68d7d1c.jpg
ea9789fa75f060dee5a41fab1e2c93b2.jpg
351962094fba0503007123458588df28.jpg

Found the Capo (not the new kit but still...) to be lack luster and janky

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Found the Capo (not the new kit but still...) to be lack luster and janky
Huh... I'm running 20700 cells and find it to be decent. I still prefer my Pulse, but really don't like the bottle that comes with the pulse.

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What about that Fuchai thingy that drops soon?
Sadly it does not come in white.
Oh and it takes 2 batteries/cells I think.
The fuchai takes a single 18650/20700/21700 and has a whopping 5 ml bottle... I'll pass

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tips to removing previous juice flavoring from an RDA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Easiest way is to change your wick and pulse the coil a few times.If you've already done that and are still getting bleed-through.Then give it a nice little soak in dirt cheap vodka followed by a quick rinse or two of distilled water.

VU Sponsors