Yeah, that's sharp. :) Here's another.

Raffaello_-_Spozalizio_-_Web_Gallery_of_Art.jpg

File:Raffaello_-_Spozalizio_-_Web_Gallery_of_Art.jpg
wallhaven-507673.png

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The craziness that is called NarDa lol

Guess this is one that will kill my yearly budget to ever own...

Haven't even vaped the clone yet to know if I really want to hunt the authentic...but my god so expensive lol

People are even selling just the deck for insane amounts of money.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Haven't even vaped the clone yet to know if I really want to hunt the authentic...but my god so expensive lol

I piffed out my NarDa clone.
Was a decent enough vape just too tight for me.
Never made my eyeballs roll around or anything though.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I piffed out my NarDa clone.
Was a decent enough vape just too tight for me.
Never made my eyeballs roll around or anything though.

I have a clone coming in the next few days... along with some Haku Clear Slam caps that I will end up polishing.

Not chasing another RDA or anything...truly like the few I own now and happy with them. Haku/Stumpy/Hadaly... Sometimes like trying different is all ;)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a clone coming in the next few days... along with some Haku Clear Slam caps that I will end up polishing.

Not chasing another RDA or anything...truly like the few I own now and happy with them. Haku/Stumpy/Hadaly... Sometimes like trying different is all ;)
Piffed out my Hadaly clone too.
Liked the Odis atty better than either of them.

But then I am a bit strange :)

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Dang... If I knew you were looking to get on that list dude I would of added myself... I saw it when it opened... and there was only 2 spots taken then.

Yeah, that list was open for longer than I expected.

Ended up grabbing an Alcatraz rda off Phileas. Hope I end up liking it

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Worse case, you can sell it! Hope you like it and let us know how it is.

Yeah, figure if I don’t, I should be able to about break even if I don’t and it’s something different.

Need to track down some mesh now

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Lol are you the one who said you and the Haku are not meant to be? I made the list, was just scrolling in FB saw it and said F it
Yeah even though I get a good amount off Facebook I really don't browse much. Probably because Im in so many groups the shits just confusing lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah even though I get a good amount off Facebook I really don't browse much. Probably because Im in so many groups the shits just confusing lol

I usually set notifications for new posts in the groups that have items I really want. Works pretty well save for quick strikes but screw that. I’d rather deal with a rando.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am a member of at least 20 groups mostly squonk related. Not that I joined. My name was put up and I'm too lazy to leave the groups - and TBH, I like to keep up. A lot of the new gear, IMHO, is over hyped. I'm not a fan of the Luna. I flipped mine for an Octopus first chance I got. I actually hate stab wood. Maintenance. Don't like maintenance. Just want to do the bare minimal. Don't like the RSQ either. Had two of them. Both leaked. I like mess free squonks. I have to say the new prototype Wismec has not leaked in three refills. And the 510 seems fine. Solid. Don't hate me for saying that.

My mech squonks - all high end - needed work. New bottles, sometimes brand new 510s. There nuts on a lot of the squonks tend to loosen up. It's a pain in the butt. Funny - I've had Pico Squeezes since they first came out and never had an issue ... go figure. Put a Wasp tor Hadaly on a Pico and you will love it.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm in a ton of groups myself... have most of them turned off. Only the ones I have interest in I keep at the top or visible.
I never was great with Facebook lol like I've said before I never really used it much before squonking. I even saw the mod of DAV say he was gonna do a haku list the other night but I honestly thought it was at night and to late for me.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
If I see a list again in any groups I’ll tag you if you’d like, I’m still in awe how long it lasted.
Yeah that'd be cool but I'm guessing it probably won't happen for awhile. Surprised squonk merica didn't get 20+ to put a list up like DAV.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

There's a suped up clone in the hardware section

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I like the clones because well, cheap. :) It's a consistently decent vape. Get your build set up as you want it and bingo, three weeks later its the same vape, three years later it's the same.

I know living requires change. Sometimes though it's nice to wake up to something that's not calling third & fourth world countries shit holes, out of the blue.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
But then I am a bit strange :)

Yes, yes, you most certainly are that. Consider that's saying something coming from me. ;) :p

I did try Odis. It was alright and I might try the dual coil version later. Tried a Little O 16 mm and had to pass it on, could not build on it to save myself. 16 mm is difficult for my dexterity level to finagle and do building on, 22 mm is by far much easier for me. Plus, I wind up frustrated and at a loss for patience in doing intricate little work like that. I get too stable. *cough*

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To me airflow on some clones.
Narda tightest. Hadaly next with more air. ODis atty with a bit more air than the Hadaly.
Wasp Nano 1/2 - 2/3 open = heaven.

hariboholmes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Spotted this on 3fvape today (radius by Vicious Ant) , does anyone have any experience or info on the original ..it looks really nice and restricted for dense low wattage vaping :)
6483a5eb495421575065b1dc0b327707.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dunno how those little air holes in the cap going into the larger airholes in the deck will work out.
For good restricted air vaping the air needs to be constricted so it jets against the coil well.

Just my opinion though.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lucy did you drop it or it just break?
Just curious been wondering about the durability of resin caps and such.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Lucy did you drop it or it just break?
Just curious been wondering about the durability of resin caps and such.

Actually - slammed it in a car door - I don't think it is overly fragile at all

FINE - I ADMIT IT:

slammed it in the car door twice - so embarrassed :p

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
No damage to hand or finners though?

hard to find matchy matchy finners.

No, had it in the pocket of my hoody which I had never worn to town before

When I got in the car this morning, guess it was a little weighty, hung low, and I wasn't paying attention because I was pissy about having to leave the house. When I went to pull the door closed, the pocket - complete with squonker inside - was hanging in the door jam.

Remarkably, it survived the first slam.

Did not survive the second time when I did the exact same mistake shutting the door for the drive home :confused:

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I've been looking for awhile but never seem to get my hands on one. Guess it's just not meant to be.

Just be persistent, don't loose hope. Remember, I chased Nuppins! It took damn near a year but I did get a couple;) and they haven't been made in the last three years or so. The Haku is still being made and supposedly will be released to a few shops the first part of this year. The fact that the FB list took a while to fill should tell them they better go on a wide release before people move on to the next big thing and they miss the cash waggon.

VU Sponsors