Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
not really, I'm a hurting a bit for cash. Got overzealous in paying off debt & shortchanged myself. I've got the Cruiser, 2 NN caps (red delrin & purp[with ring]). I've got $205 into it. I'd take $175.

would also sell my purple titanium Ricotta ring & tip set for $60

and a entheon with a bellcap for $115. I need to check I have everything for it though.

or if anyone wants an orange, black & green SQNK with extra doors, I'd do $150

3D printed black & white 20700 simplicity mod for $60. I need to find a way to clean it though

just need to do a sales post this weekend
If you could hold that cruiser for a few ill scrape it together.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SVB mods, machined aluminum squonker, mosfet, custom paints, beaucoup clear coat and baddass.

quickstrike 8:00pm UK time, round 1

QS_01.JPG

3rd place... nooos! You've got to be quick cho, gotta be fast, faster than a speeding locomotive, quicker than Doc Holiday in "Tombstone", faster than the second coming... oh wait, well you have to be quick.

2nd round, last chance for today:

QS_02.JPG

Whooowee! That Sanders is smoking hot. Even the atlantic ocean can't slow him down.
Boom!

SVB_BB_01.jpg

Aye that's right bonkers... cho won his first quickstrike. No, the haku is not included. Now before the naysaying bam crew chimes in about "you 'won' a chance to purchase, haha, mwhahaha", let me just explain that this was the first custom mod to catch my attention. There were well over 100 names on the list for custom orders and he was slowly working his way down. List was closed so I'd probably be waiting another 3 months even to get on the list and another 3 or so for him to work down to my name. So when Nigel decided to post 6 mods this week for quickstrikes (which I've never known him to do before) I was like, hells yeah brotha. Even got the color I wanted... Blues Brothers. I admit the 2 slimer greens that were 'won' yesterday were pretty awesome but man that blue/black...

gollum.jpg

edit: and now the wife is making chocolate oatmeal cookies. Can my life get any better today?
cheers!

Last edited:

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Anyone by chance have address for the vikset FB group?
Yes, I know I need it like a hole in the head.

Anyone? @Proatype

Hey mannn.. Vikset group is on secret, can add ya but totally forget if I have you on Facebook? Shoot me a PM there.
Fred Eagle

..and @fartbubble ... cheers for the shout.
Fyi @inspects , Le Supersonic is the best atty I've ever had.. and not just because I'm gay for Vaponaute.
: P
Airflow is simply perfection. And it's dead silent on any setting. Passed on my whistling (but still awesome) Haku's after only a short time with the Supersonic.. hoping to get another.. but no dice yet. So stupid that these perfect bits of gear just have to be impossible to acquire!

Miss you all, super busy & not on here anymore. Bookbook is my universe for all things work & play. But seems you can get in touch with that handy dandy '@' feature ; )

Big hugs
Keep 'em wet!!
:hug:

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey mannn.. Vikset group is on secret, can add ya but totally forget if I have you on Facebook? Shoot me a PM there.
Fred Eagle

..and @fartbubble ... cheers for the shout.
Fyi @inspects , Le Supersonic is the best atty I've ever had.. and not just because I'm gay for Vaponaute.
: P
Airflow is simply perfection. And it's dead silent on any setting. Passed on my whistling (but still awesome) Haku's after only a short time with the Supersonic.. hoping to get another.. but no dice yet. So stupid that these perfect bits of gear just have to be impossible to acquire!

Miss you all, super busy & not on here anymore. Bookbook is my universe for all things work & play. But seems you can get in touch with that handy dandy '@' feature ; )

Big hugs
Keep 'em wet!!
:hug:

PM sent. Thanks!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope mine broke cutting round wire. That just shouldn't be possible, especially when you've only had the clippers for a few weeks. The Phillips head in that kit broke the first time I used it as well.

Man that's messed up.My toenail clippers can cut through triple twist wire with ease.For anything thicker I'd use rose clippers.

long-nose%20garden%20clippers.jpg

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
You mean you like the regulated squonks better?
Just messin' with you!
Yeah I'm liking it enough to be thinking about trying to get a palm. I've been paying close attention and I really only use 3 mods everyday, so I'm thinking 2 mech's and a regulated should be good.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I'm liking it enough to be thinking about trying to get a palm. I've been paying close attention and I really only use 3 mods everyday, so I'm thinking 2 mech's and a regulated should be good.

The Palm is a nice mod but too expensive for what it is IMHO.

The RSQ comes highly recommended too. I love mine with the B2K on top!

Also have a Li-Mo DNA 75 on the way soon. I’ll post pics when I get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So the clear Haku slam caps from SlowTech arrived today...they fit perfect including the AF slots.

They are frosted, but I think one could polish it out clear.

Need to build .35+, my go to .27 stuff is a tad warm for the caps.

Have to wait for my wire order to arrive though lol

Edit: Pics

6bb1eb888cd98620594c86e93585755e.jpg
285809988d14ed68fd36aacb8a3b3ed4.jpg
99aa8e65d48be3731cad59a422eed303.jpg

Hah the stock Haku DT in use lol

f92dc94cdd78b452f431260a4bc724e8.jpg
e4bf02a80afdeaa2e6ebf700d4265744.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 8675309 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So the clear Haku slam caps from SlowTech arrived today...they fit perfect including the AF slots.

Same ones I ordered. They polish out pretty decent and this was just from a hand job. Probably get them clear as glass with a drill or dremel.

Dual caps.jpg

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I actually like the stock DT, the haku gives zero spit so the stubby is fine to me.

IMO they are a little undersized, you can see the air port behind the cap is slightly larger. I chamfered mine to match the flow direction along with matching the port size.
Flowed & Blueprinted;)

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It looks like the SXK Haku is as close a 1:1 as it can be. I tried the stock cap on the OG Haku and it fits perfectly. The only difference I see is the channels on the outside are a bit wider on the SXK.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I actually like the stock DT, the haku gives zero spit so the stubby is fine to me.

IMO they are a little undersized, you can see the air port behind the cap is slightly larger. I chamfered mine to match the flow direction along with matching the port size.
Flowed & Blueprinted;)

Ya know what...I had to look closer at the cap...so I took a shot with a macro lens lol...I thought the look of it being off was due to juice being between the AF tower and cap wall...either way you're right the caps af are a smidge smaller

ed6ad21cb36c5522f7f7a3b02e536789.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It looks like the SXK Haku is as close a 1:1 as it can be. I tried the stock cap on the OG Haku and it fits perfectly. The only difference I see is the channels on the outside are a bit wider on the SXK.

Yeah I mentioned that in the comparison didn't I? I really don't remember...probably didn't mention the caps fit similarly... I do remember mentioned at the top of the cap the beveled edge was slightly different, and the bevel on the AF was slightly different also...but 90% 1:1... just those shitty grubs on the SXK lol

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I mentioned that in the comparison didn't I? I really don't remember...probably didn't mention the caps fit similarly... I do remember mentioned at the top of the cap the beveled edge was slightly different, and the bevel on the AF was slightly different also...but 90% 1:1... just those shitty grubs on the SXK lol
You expect me to remember something I read a week or so ago? I don't remember breakfast.....

VU Sponsors