Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ultem on black, on black, on black, on black :)
883522abf298bdee24f2774a4e91710a.jpg

Suhweeeeetness!!!

Mannn that is a hot mod.
I'm kinda glad I held off on the list now though. Too pretty to use.
Trying to keep my shelf queens down to a minimum!

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think they have been released yet. Maybe to the larger customers like Lost Vape, but the smaller guys may have to wait. You can't buy a 250c from Evolv yet.
I think you are right, just had a look at their site. I'm holding off on any new mods, I want to see how that "replay" feature works on the DNA chips. I have a couple of DNA 75C mods, now just waiting for the firmware release.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Top-swapping complete.
A goon that desperately needed cleaning came off a Molly.
My Entheon moved to the Molly from the Arkon.
Arkon gets the Ti.
Because, matchy-matchy.

Kitty approves.
And all vaping extremely well!!

ti flave01.jpg

Also, look closely...I think he's flipping me off.

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think you are right, just had a look at their site. I'm holding off on any new mods, I want to see how that "replay" feature works on the DNA chips. I have a couple of DNA 75C mods, now just waiting for the firmware release.

Yup looking forward to trying out the "replay" on my 75C. Daniel seemed to be very impressed with the feature, seems like a bunch of voodoo fuckery going on but hey if it works it works.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
YES I SQUONK
I have a Wraith & a DripBox2 both in my current rotation.

EDIT : I ALSO WILL HAVE A FUCHAI SQUONK KIT THAT MY WIFE WILL BE GIVING ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY COMING UP IN MAY.

All good!
Just messin with ya dude
:blowkiss:

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@troydestroy : Vape those titties mate!!

Annnnd speaking of non-squonking, I, in fact am the guilty one. Not feelin it lately.
A mess of great BilletBox gear just arrived.. and I purchased La Petite Box number three.

And... my big Fasttech sale buy to stay in the Bonkers Klub?
Herakles Pro coils!
*ducking*

I'll come back to the fold at some point, but right now for my needs the BF stuff is too fiddly & wonky.. and I'm tired of little juice stains everywhere.
Kinda waiting for something really unique to come down the pike and rock the current squonk world as we know it.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have two sitting on the shelf due to nothing else will fit besides a 3S 950....which is JUNK....

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Annnnd speaking of non-squonking, I, in fact am the guilty one. Not feelin it lately.
A mess of great BilletBox gear just arrived.. and I purchased La Petite Box number three.

Herakles Pro coils!
*ducking*

I'll come back to the fold at some point, but right now for my needs the BF stuff is too fiddly & wonky.. and I'm tired of little juice stains everywhere.
Kinda waiting for something really unique to come down the pike and rock the current squonk world as we know it.

code.jpg

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years

Herakles Pro coils!
*ducking*

d6a03f1d5dd001b2b9f980252a6de8ac.gif

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Or the guy that loses when there are 10 spots and you bought 7 of them... saw this happen once... 10 spots some dude bought 7...3 random others...an other got it lol
I've been in 3 for this. 1 ticket, 2 tickets, 1 ticket. Second one i got first on second... Today's i got second on 3rd! Doh!!!

I'm in $80 so far. I'll win the next one though! I know it! ...SMH...

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have also found ~.35 to be my preferred coil resistance for squonking.

I received a new Haku cap recently...and was a tad warm and not really enjoyable with my normal .27-.29 range coils... the .35 is vaping better and I am thinking an adjustment to the AF ( Tighter ) and a little higher ohms may do the trick.

Funny how up to 13w makes or breaks a vape

EDIT: Could get all taboo and get a regulated lol

Edit2: Pic of Cap

93feeda2a14a016302e2738b5e1d0776.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors