Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Le wow, dude! Çe magnifique!
Any chance to score a Concorde? Hope you do.
And if you start designing a rda, I'm calling dibs:popcorn:

Thanks Brewdude,
Doubtful on Le Concorde, just gotta forget about that one for now...
As for designing an atty, Vaponaute is definitely wayyyy dialed in that department already. My input on an rda would be as about as unique & productive (and annoying) as a YouTube reviewer!
But will be somethin cool if it all comes together.
Or not...
Excited enough just to meet with them finally.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning all.

I want to get a refill bottle but don’t know which to get. Which is easiest to use and will work with a variety of mods?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Good morning all.

I want to get a refill bottle but don’t know which to get. Which is easiest to use and will work with a variety of mods?

The Therion refill has the insulated thread which is supposed to keep you from causing a dead short if you accidently fire the mod while refilling

I think the Boxer refill bottle does too

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Therion refill has the insulated thread which is supposed to keep you from causing a dead short if you accidently fire the mod while refilling

I think the Boxer refill bottle does too
Noted. I’ll look at those as well.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Noted. I’ll look at those as well.

You can get them on Chinese sights also

My collection also includes regular China refill bottles and they are cheap and work perfectly well - except they will dead short your battery if you forget to remove the battery and accidently fire the mod

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've decided to let it go... @ a ridiculously high price **edited to remove limited time offer**
:(
778e8edd2d13bc23a154e6dda29274ce.jpg

Last edited:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning all.

I ordered the VandyVape refill bottle myself...haven't received it yet... but its 50ml- Silicone-has the plastic tip protector thingymabob...was under $15

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what happened?
Realization that the device just isn't for me. It doesn't fit my needs... It's beautiful, fancy, and expensive but i need longer use time. 18650 and 6mls doesn't cut it. Not at this price at least!

Don't get me wrong... Nothing wrong with this mod by far!

I liquidated a lot to purchase it and need to recoup my cost to find something more suited to my needs.

She will be sorely missed :(

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Realization that the device just isn't for me. It doesn't fit my needs... It's beautiful, fancy, and expensive but i need longer use time. 18650 and 6mls doesn't cut it. Not at this price at least!

Don't get me wrong... Nothing wrong with this mod by far!

I liquidated a lot to purchase it and need to recoup my cost to find something more suited to my needs.

She will be sorely missed :(

If no one buys it here, stick it on Cali Ohms like we talked about.

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All I know is if I dislike the Ultem NeoFet... Flippy Do Dah...$750 Reserve on Cali Ohms including my Ultem Capped Haku... Then I'll buy a SunBox RS356 or Game Over and a replacement Haku lol and still have cash left over.
Still waiting on approval...

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And so far the only work I didn't like or enjoy in some ways was when I was an (OFFICE DRONE) for about 12 days

*Hides behind the cacti named Dave.* Office drone? Scary. Although I did enjoy helping in the print shop / mail room, correlation of shit is like totally my sizzle. The supervisor castigated everyone, "I hope you are reading the names and matching them correctly."

The look on his face when I replied was priceless. "Oh, we need to read? I can't read, I was just looking at the pretty pictures."

He come over and started sorting all the tray of work I had gone through, ten of then at about 50,000 pieces each. "if I find even one mix up I'll choke you."

He was cute enough I almost thought to say, "Well yeah hon, go right ahead." I remained ahem, professional though even as he soon realized he was not going to find even one mix up. What I said was " S_ , you ought to relax and know when your best underlings are jerking your chain."

He walked off as calmly as he could muster without cracking his ribs from laughing.

Now, that kind of work with maybe some data entry, sure I'd like doing that. It's gravy yet does require keen eyes to what is being done. I am sure I'm far overqualified. Don't care, would do it even if at minimum on piece work until I could raise my rate, usually two weeks and they average you out for a cap. Good work, calm environment for the most part.

None of that around here though. I could take a postal exam maybe but then upkeep on running to Charleston or Parkersburg would mean I'd require a bit over minimum to start and no one wants to meet half way, especially not dear Uncle. I've also looked into materials handling, keep coming up zip, get in line or a driving license and good driving required.

I don't drive, never have, well I have but not in the sense of actually driven. I get boxed in, go catatonic when behind a wheel. I was trying to drive lifts to help ease myself in if I could but that didn't pan out due too an asshole, erm supervisor with a God complex. Seems I kind of bulk at the stupid pulling such crap. Ripped up my cert card to drive lifts in his face, told him he could stay shorthanded. Dumb me, eh? Hindsight, got to love it.

Do you even squonk bro?
Or are you just here for the Bonkers part?

Think he fits into both camps. :) Let me ask all my other selves. ... Um, yeah we'll claim him too. We still get the cookies and a dozen titanium sporks? :) ;) :p

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
well, the cap is the only thing that melted. Even the insulators on the Haku are perfect. Took it apart to clean it and nothing is wrong with it outside of the cap. Mod shows no damage (or the 510).

lucky as shit

Need to start you using stainless caps or something, not cheap plastiques or resin. Glad you're alright but damn, watch yourself guy.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shitfit/ban hammer... Pretty sure someone from the group ratted me out. Same person who called me out on RRP...

Yeah he seems a little... volatile? Maybe that’s too strong of a word. I could tell he didn’t like people questioning him during the whole NeoFet development process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah he seems a little... volatile? Maybe that’s too strong of a word. I could tell he didn’t like people questioning him during the whole NeoFet development process.

Yeah. He was kinda a dick to the group a couple times. Oh well. Didn't mean to hurt his feelings (insert crying emoji here)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I use .35 on all squonk attys I use. Vapes nice on a mech or on a regulated.

Also finding that .25 is a bit too hot in most cases, for myself at least. Sticking around .30 though does alright and I'd probably consider .35 as well for a best practices standard.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Received notice that my Fasttech order from last month has arrived overland by Yak to the Persian leg of the silk road. Apparently the stamp on the Yak's ass had faded causing much confusion at the border . Thank you for your understanding....:sneaka:

Thought I trained those yak herders better than to let their yaks wander with mussed up ass stamps. Damn, guess I need to book a flight on a drop over Iraq and see if I can manage being smuggled back into Persia as a kitchen worker to go back to teaching yak herders. It falls into play reasonably, lots of kitchens in Persia rely on yak herd deliveries.

Just one of those odd hinky facts one picks up by way of well, erm, oops that needs another twenty years before I can say fuck all of it.

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys. I am looking into getting a hotcig rsq mod. Just seeing if anybody has one and if it's worth picking up or not. I have a couple mechanical squonks and just looking to try out another regulated one. Seems pretty nice considering it's size and board. I am not totally sold on a therion bf unless y'all sell me on that instead.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys. I am looking into getting a hotcig rsq mod. Just seeing if anybody has one and if it's worth picking up or not. I have a couple mechanical squonks and just looking to try out another regulated one. Seems pretty nice considering it's size and board. I am not totally sold on a therion bf unless y'all sell me on that instead.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Love my RSQ. Great chip performance wise, can be a little buggy from time to time. The isn’t much bigger than most mech squonkers too. It’s my daily work banger with a B2K on top.

VU Sponsors