Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think the shipping costs for Europe and US were drastically different... We didn't pay VAT, but paid the same... So the money carried over to Shipping.

$179 Euro ( 147 mod cost ) left $32 Euro left towards shipping...then either 3.81 or 2.71 was the remainder.

Those who paid Vat had to pay $179+Tax which if Shipping in Europe was to be $194 and they had to pay the extra 21.88 (21.88+15=36.88 Europe, or for US 32+3.81(2.71)=35.81/34.81 which is almost the same amount.

VAT is 21%

Similar to when I had ordered the extras for the White mod... was an extra 36.9 Euro...when I asked to go to Ultem/Black no Extras needed... he said, difference was $60 -21% Vat... which was 47.4 Euro...since I already had the extras sent of 36.9, I owed him 10.5 Euro for Ultem Paid in Full.
To much math for me to figure... I'll just take your word

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Iv got nothing from this guy called ralph and could give 2 fucks less on his future mod makeing desire lmao

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I feel you on that
08c7223cdd55a93a643315f3d26fe832.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got and built the gas mods G.R.1 RSA. Initially pretty happy with it :)
84f91646865308e844bf046e831f66bb.jpg

Did you order from 3fvape because I received this today also:
2018-02-20 18.12.11.jpg

So how easy is it to squonk over the top of those edelbrock intake holes inside? I could find out for myself but prefer to play with the kali that arrived. The kali looks like a caged beast that wants to be free.

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you order from 3fvape because I received this today also:
View attachment 104404

So how easy is it to squonk over the top of those edelbrock intake holes inside? I could find out for myself but prefer to play with the kali that arrived. The kali looks like a caged beast that wants to be free.
Not too easy to over squonk that I've seen so far. After wicking i saturate by squonking on the mod. Squonkd to top of deck several times, well above air holes and held juice there to saturate, no juice went through the airholes to the chambers. I think because they are so small that without pressure juice won't go through them. I'll let y'all know if this changes.

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not too easy to over squonk that I've seen so far. After wicking i saturate by squonking on the mod. Squonkd to top of deck several times, well above air holes and held juice there to saturate, no juice went through the airholes to the chambers. I think because they are so small that without pressure juice won't go through them. I'll let y'all know if this changes.

Sounds encouraging. Are you using the pre-installed inserts with the four small holes or the larger single hole ones?

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds encouraging. Are you using the pre-installed inserts with the four small holes or the larger single hole ones?
Pre installed small dual hole inserts. They're kinda janky and the fit isn't great. I don't see them going anywhere but if they did you're looking at a potential short... wish the deck was just drilled. The airflow with the small hole inserts is super smooth... Dare i say le supersonic smooth?

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think the shipping costs for Europe and US were drastically different... We didn't pay VAT, but paid the same... So the money carried over to Shipping.

$179 Euro ( 147 mod cost ) left $32 Euro left towards shipping...then either 3.81 or 2.71 was the remainder.

Those who paid Vat had to pay $179+Tax which if Shipping in Europe was to be $194 and they had to pay the extra 21.88 (21.88+15=36.88 Europe, or for US 32+3.81(2.71)=35.81/34.81 which is almost the same amount.

VAT is 21%

Similar to when I had ordered the extras for the White mod... was an extra 36.9 Euro...when I asked to go to Ultem/Black no Extras needed... he said, difference was $60 -21% Vat... which was 47.4 Euro...since I already had the extras sent of 36.9, I owed him 10.5 Euro for Ultem Paid in Full.

Edit: I will say though... if you paid the extra 4% fee, and still sent it F&F...you paid him an extra 4% because you can't read ;)

EDIT 2: You as anyone, not you specific Troy ;)
What did he do in the group make it to where u cant post only comment on his post

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

VAT is 21%

Edit: I will say though... if you paid the extra 4% fee, and still sent it F&F...you paid him an extra 4% because you can't read ;)

EDIT 2: You as anyone, not you specific Troy ;)
No, i did over pay him but was due to initial shipping communication before the list with prices. I over paid by ~$30 but after i got the mod i messaged him and he was quick to refund me with no problems.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Received notice that my Fasttech order from last month has arrived overland by Yak to the Persian leg of the silk road. Apparently the stamp on the Yak's ass had faded causing much confusion at the border . Thank you for your understanding....:sneaka:
Sorry for your misery.
But honestly reading that gave me 1 of the best laughs I've had in a long time!

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What did he do in the group make it to where u cant post only comment on his post

Not sure I understand... you can't post on his post but you can comment? Now I know a few Posts he had... he turned commenting off, and a few may of already been commented on before said feature was turned off.

Outside of that not sure what you mean.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yay! My new project shipped from shapeways :)

It's a 2 piece similar to the Sunbox RA (pictured)
71d3765e62927bd8b7546066fa9fb4d3.jpg
Something happened with a door for the TD I got from them. It's shipped now but about a week later than supposed to. But the button I got fits like a glove. Good place so far.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure I understand... you can't post on his post but you can comment? Now I know a few Posts he had... he turned commenting off, and a few may of already been commented on before said feature was turned off.

I went to make a post in the secret group and it dont give me the option to make a post but i can comment on other prior post could be my fb i always seem to have probs

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

No where to make a new post
9a4351b503dd07482243d3081eeb1362.jpg

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I went to make a post in the secret group and it dont give me the option to make a post but i can comment on other prior post could be my fb i always seem to have probs

Yeah I don't have any issues on my computer to add pics or memes etc... But on my iphone, I do sometimes have issues posting pictures from my gallery to FB.

I normally have to upload a picture to like imgur then use windows snippet tool and paste it that way.

Think with me its more that I am jailbroken using a non-authorized FB app which disables a lot of FB's normal tracking etc.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Guys, I wouldn't hold my breath! The way this guy is dragging his arse, you'll look like Papa Smurf by the time you get your mods. Hope you get them soon!
Yep they'll all turn blue & be shirtless with white beards...BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
It
Is it the engravings? Branding? The materials and ergonomics really don’t seem like anything out of the ordinary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It was the first of the little 3d printed squonkers with good silver inside - very, very alluring back when we had few, few choices

VU Sponsors