VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Haaa! I wish there was a 'love' option
; ))
Nice one dude.

Dunno man. my 100% Authentic stamp might be cancelled just for mentioning the devil...
;)
Seriously though.. they are notoriously strict at CDG, once I overstayed my 3month Visa in France and needed to bypass the Paris airport at all costs, I have a good lawyer friend who came up with a wild solution. ..so I took a quick little weekend trip to Moscow and then flew direct from Russia to SFO.

Voila... Magique !!

@Proatype is a Кофейный ублюдок !!!!!

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Has anyone had any problems with tsa regarding ecigs, juices or batteries? I have 2 120ml, 2 60ml bottles, 4 batteries, 2 mods, 2 rdas and a battery charger I'm looking to bring with me to Vegas. I figured I'd also need a small bag of cotton and 2 coils with screwdrivers and such just in case.
I know the juice has to be in bags and the mechs bottles should be empty with the rdas and batteries each packed separately.

Am i missing anything?

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone had any problems with tsa regarding ecigs, juices or batteries? I have 2 120ml, 2 60ml bottles, 4 batteries, 2 mods, 2 rdas and a battery charger I'm looking to bring with me to Vegas. I figured I'd also need a small bag of cotton and 2 coils with screwdrivers and such just in case.
I know the juice has to be in bags and the mechs bottles should be empty with the rdas and batteries each packed separately.

Am i missing anything?
Any of them go tic-tac, tic-tac....:bomb: ?
Sorry, couldn't resist! @JuicyLucy could probably enlighten you on that!

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Am i missing anything?

I haven't checked recently, but the TSA info on the official site is spot on (of course) but occasionally updated. I don't know the latest.
I always travel sparse with a Juul that I PIF wherever I'm going and buy juice once I'm there.

Edit: My good gear is in my check in, sans batteries which are in my carry on. I know that's not the right way to do it but I've never had a problem in multiple countries.

Edit edit: definitely DON'T have the screwdrivers in your carry on.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
NeoFet travels 4608 miles in 24 hrs (Belgium to Memphis TN)... Last 1385 miles in a week... fuck you FedEx lol

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Am i missing anything?

Yeah - make sure your squonk bottles come out on the other end

Ended up squonkless in Vegas last December because TSA pulled my bottle and I didn't notice until I tried to put it back together on the plane :cry:

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
USPS decided to move a bit faster than expected,so got my Toaster V3 and the S26 from Shapeways today instead of Monday like they said.
I really like the S26,for a 26650 sized mod,this thing fits in your hand perfectly.It wasn't built yet in the pics,just sitting together,but after installing magnets,i put a battery in,and it still weighs next to nothing,very light mod.
This first pic is a bit dark,but gives a good shot at how the taper is on the mod.
wMWQABJ.jpg

sz2LPjD.jpg

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
USPS decided to move a bit faster than expected,so got my Toaster V3 and the S26 from Shapeways today instead of Monday like they said.
I really like the S26,for a 26650 sized mod,this thing fits in your hand perfectly.It wasn't built yet in the pics,just sitting together,but after installing magnets,i put a battery in,and it still weighs next to nothing,very light mod.
This first pic is a bit dark,but gives a good shot at how the taper is on the mod.
wMWQABJ.jpg

sz2LPjD.jpg
Wish they had 18650 version.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a new firmware upgrade for the DNA 250C but also for the 75C. You have to use the international version of Escribe since the feature is blocked in the US due to FDA regs. The basic idea is to get that "perfect" vape and once you do activate the "replay" feature. It will replicate that one draw for you, it's kinda like a hassle free TC, works best with SS wire.
Awaiting this my self for my 75C mods , then will decide on picking up a 250c board for a diy prodject , the 75c has boost mode already since dec 17 firmware that allows 100w boost and 100w pre heat for TC on 75c. Replay is the next thing we are waiting for ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Wicked Gene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Russians are everywhere! Just found out my favorite pc game is Russian based and developed by them darn
Ruskies.....

Sent from the Far Side

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awaiting this my self for my 75C mods , then will decide on picking up a 250c board for a diy prodject , the 7tc has boost mode already since dec that allows 100w boost and 10pw pre heat for TC on 75c

That's on the international version of e-Scrbe! The US version doesn't have it!

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In interest and benefit of all tight wad vapers, I have agonized over ordering a SXK or YFTK Le Supersonic. Suddenly, the angels on high said quit being such a tight wad and get one of each. Vapemail incoming from FasTech.
Mine just arrived , le super sonic YFTK version , not setup yet ,
Comet, , Skyline drop kits
Pocket an haku frosted caps,
As well as a few mod maker , bottles / bf feed tubes
mm silver contact strips,
mm silver 510 bits ,
1 x switchfet v2 board/ switch
an couple more mm bf 510s and other parts for 2 more NCv2 conversions
an 2 more bf 510s for other conversion ,
These works just like switchfet type s , the 22mm nc v2 is thinner shell ,
But forgot to order large dinky bottles 7.2ml
so back to ordering more ️, want to order a battery tube or 2 too but only seen the 20700 an 18650 tubes, I would like
A 20650 battery tube if they exist yet? but cant find any otherwise be stuck using some sort of adapter for 20700 tube ,
For a build im planning also need to source some metal for a plate on top of mod SS or some other metal , but not got industrial tools to be able to counter sink a 510 plate into SS. Will need to do some digging around to find out whom has one to use,
044f78aaff102b854a87618a6dfbc042.jpg
ae4504bf13dcd8176a44aa118060a6cc.jpg
539d975b5527054b89b7fff2efba6a43.jpg

029838e413dc367a2ae599e1e32feddf.jpg

Last edited:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So the .999 Silver came in and I dimpled...cut and installed them on my Neo Mara and...

9bc97fb0d522ab750aecf5802e879550.jpg

There was a +.04 voltage difference and in my opinion a small difference in responsiveness...if I had to put a number to that...10% ?

Was going to use the Neo's silver plated bits...but Möllys use 26gauge contacts and the Neo's are 24...so no swapping.

Time to order some 26g .999 I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Am i missing anything?
I fly regularly with 4 squonks, 4 spare batteries, and 4 bottles of juice. I do not disassemble my mods/RSAs. I do place the spare batteries and my mods in one of the bowls or the bins they provide. I do not leave them in my carry on as the xray will flag them and your bag will get searched. The 120ml (4oz) bottles are too big and will need to be in your checked luggage (bagged in case of leakage) as well as the screw drivers. If you make it easy on TSA to identify things it makes it easier on you. Enjoy your trip!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At least not one of the resin ones. All I’ve got left is the 510, the door, the silver & my rda. The rest was sawdust. No lucky bounce or anything, just shattered
Hmm I'm wondering if we couldn't find some mod/device kozies for you.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
This may have been the single most bonkers exchange I’ve ever seen in this here thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is what it was like before FB and there were basically four squonkers on the market, three types of bottle and all atties had to be modded - we'd squonk and insult each other and bemoan the lack of choice :cloud:

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is what it was like before FB and there were basically four squonkers on the market, three types of bottle and all atties had to be modded - we'd squonk and insult each other and bemoan the lack of choice :cloud:

Don’t worry, the FB bubble will burst and squonking will fall out of popularity eventually. Everything will get back to normal again! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Back to earth now..
Decided it's high time to disassemble and give the TLF a beauty treatment. Popped on Le Supersonic for the first time to give it a quick tug.
The little bit of overhang is fcuking killing me.
They will not be good friends after all.
:(

IMG_7794.JPG

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And now we moan and groan about this mod or the other, never happy!
I got the Tiny Demon rda.......fuck this sucker is tiny! about the same size deck as the Cyclone but much easier to put a coil in. It's got lots of air and decent flavor for such a tiny thing. I made the mistake of putting on a mod I previously had a Chalice lll on. Forgot the juice was menthol for my sore throat. Long, deep pull.....about coughed o lung thru my nose! For those of you that like lots of air, this little thing is definitely worth the $10.

VU Sponsors