60f57f2561e9147d78aba25eca7ef80a.jpg

310e5a4ce58e9ead184d39ae0f1c3eda.jpg

81d4ca01252f17240f6ebf11aec2d779.jpg

365a431b96018c61289af13d659fa139.jpg

Sent from the Far Side

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ordered the Pico Squeeze last night, and it kept gnawing at me if those new Luxotic bottles would fit the squeeze. So figured I'd order up a three pack. Then it dawned on me, if they don't fit that would be a really big waste of 3 perfectly good silicone bottles. So why chance it? Just order the Luxotic to go with the bottles!
Lol. I have a pico squeeze so I ordered three bottles too. Picked the purple ones for fun.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The hardware section just got some new entries. Get yer wallets ready. Ha ha

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://www.3fvape.com/rebuildable-a...ainless-steel-22mm-diameter.html#.Wq5oUmiWbrc

ulton-adler-mikro-style-rda-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer-w-bf-pin-silver-316-stainless-steel-22mm-diameter.jpg

ulton-adler-mikro-style-rda-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer-w-bf-pin-silver-316-stainless-steel-22mm-diameter.jpg

looks promising

not "old school", more like a circa 2014 or 2015 rda, a bit thump-like
Also here;

https://www.2fdeal.com/ulton-adler-...ng-atomizer-squonk-atomizer-silver_p5041.html

The space between those posts though....wow. Talk about some long legs.

I was waiting for this to hit the market, unfortunately these don't come with the extra caps like the original. That being said, if they are even close in performance to the authentic, I'm in.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
maybe a good time to get the SXK Supersonic, the word on the street is they only did the one batch and not doing any more.

Reluctantly purchased - but, can console myself that I woulda had the real deal except I got gun-shy when the finish came out crap for a $150 atomizer :facepalm:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My cats did not like Vapor. They would just look at it and shy away. took them a while to get used to it.
Apparently with cats eyes vapor looks quite a bit different than smoke.
Squeaky tries playing with it still.However she hates smoke.Last time I lit a cigarette she actually walked out of the room.And stayed out for sometime after.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Someone here was talkin about a dot mod squonk forgot who but theres a great deal on a blue one in the classies

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
It's actually on hold already.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reluctantly purchased - but, can console myself that I woulda had the real deal except I got gun-shy when the finish came out crap for a $150 atomizer :facepalm:

Totally understand, I was one of the lucky ones.. both mine have nice caps. But they are so much better with the Beluga caps anyway. Dunno if they fit the SXK but if they do, you should grab em.
I will do a little digging to see if I can find out for ya.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a orca 20700 goin up white sky blue door silver contacts mm510 any intrest before it goes viral weehaaa

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Another day, another squonk...

The new regulated Arctic Dolphin ‘Anita’ about to hit.
Looks kinda promising ...not as small as the RSQ, but maybe lighter
...bizarre choices on the graphic ones as per usual, and not so sure about the name in general. ‘Check out my new Anita’ has maybe the worst ring to it!
Must be the weirdest conceptual meetings in China to decide this stuff
o_O

Happy Monday Bonks
; ))

552B4257-5DAD-4492-90F7-A32C75F8C7DC.jpeg

60ADF372-1A86-4C29-9E31-0B6C04C9AE4B.jpeg
47294FB5-C417-4494-8E2B-4567A2C2621C.jpeg

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another day, another squonk...

The new regulated Arctic Dolphin ‘Anita’ about to hit.
Looks kinda promising ...not as small as the RSQ, but maybe lighter
...bizarre choices on the graphic ones as per usual, and not so sure about the name in general. ‘Check out my new Anita’ has maybe the worst ring to it!
Must be the weirdest conceptual meetings in China to decide this stuff
o_O

Happy Monday Bonks
; ))

View attachment 106766

View attachment 106768
View attachment 106767
Does it have the gene chip? If so you would have a Anita wit Gene in her. Lol

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like marvec has made its own Billet boxes
With drip tip space ,
64c391e8ee25f0cf5e4b46efd3e8d95b.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Well its a AIO so no Adjustable watrage or such

Arthur-VU

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Looks like marvec has made its own Billet boxes
With drip tip space ,
64c391e8ee25f0cf5e4b46efd3e8d95b.jpg

Well its a AIO so no Adjustable watrage or such

Can you share a link to more info or the source of that photo?

Thx!

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There are so many new and decent squonks coming out it is mind boggling. We no longer have to buy a pico (which is nice), a coppervape (which needs tweaking) or a crap kanger drip box. And all these new products in just the last year. When I bought my first Reo people laughed at me. No one squonked (was not even called squonking).

I have a real problem now picking and choosing what I want next, lol. Have the luxotic, luna, athena (nasy makes custom doors for them now), nudge, pulse etc., etc., apart from my high end stuff. So spoiled for choice.

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was waiting for this to hit the market, unfortunately these don't come with the extra caps like the original. That being said, if they are even close in performance to the authentic, I'm in.

On 2FDeal, they mention the possibility of carrying the extras depending on demand.

"The estimated shipping date is March 19th. Different Caps would be listed for sale if we gain huge demand."

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah not much info on them looks good shape to sit in hand,

myself i like the blinged out pico by Oumier

Or the Marvec 75c Bf mod , possibly my next buy , just for the 21700s an 75C board,

Make sure when buying its the 75C. Noticed various sites selling the 75 and the 75C. Why they made one with a DNA75 and not only DNA75C, only they know.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Make sure when buying its the 75C. Noticed various sites selling the 75 and the 75C. Why they made one with a DNA75 and not only DNA75C, only they know.
Yeah the sites dont know the difference saying 75c with pic of 75 an such , but the one ive seen is 75c an 21700s,

just needs the writing gone ,
e6c619b52b2299e06af3e6f81cf47715.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors