Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another day, another squonk...

The new regulated Arctic Dolphin ‘Anita’ about to hit.
Looks kinda promising ...not as small as the RSQ, but maybe lighter
...bizarre choices on the graphic ones as per usual, and not so sure about the name in general. ‘Check out my new Anita’ has maybe the worst ring to it!
Must be the weirdest conceptual meetings in China to decide this stuff
o_O

Happy Monday Bonks
; ))

View attachment 106766

View attachment 106768
View attachment 106767
Like the looks of the 2 wood grain 1's.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah the sites dont know the difference saying 75c with pic of 75 an such , but the one ive seen is 75c an 21700s,

just needs the writing gone ,
e6c619b52b2299e06af3e6f81cf47715.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
I don't mind the writing at all.

84a86d40653fbbe8cabd5c0fa0081fb5--horror-quotes-wednesday-addams.jpg

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So... A couple days ago someone was asking about Pico squeeze gaskets (red or white) I've got 5 now and notice the one with a red gasket the pin is able to fit RDAs that the white gaskets do not make connection on...

Did you have any other questions about the difference? Lemme know :)

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
View attachment 106780

Definitely my next purchase.

Yup, that Aspire looks to be a killer, super classy & well built looking.. they are sure sitting on their duffs about it though, nothing new that I know of since those pics, the POTV forum was going off about it the first of January.
Wonder what’s going on.
Maybe Tony B sent them some of his famous emails
:giggle:

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Last edited:

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hadeon caps with drip tips up at 3F for cheap, FYI. Not sure if they fit the authentic but I’ll be grabbing a couple for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Curse you, enabler!!
WTH, Just ordered two of each. If they fit the authentic I am gonna be chuffed. Better yet if they also accommodate the Signature Tips, I’ll be over the moon.
If not I guess I can polish em up and sell them on eBay for $20, seems to be the hot new trend
o_O

:sarcasm:

GT_1955

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I forget who was talking about new materials, but this has just become available in Oz, suits my 3D printer too (no details on cost just yet)

"PolyMide™ CoPA is based on a copolymer of Nylon 6 and Nylon 6,6. The filament combines excellent strength, toughness, and heat resistance of up to 180˚C."

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey Squeeples...
On the last 10min of my lunch... been dicking around on bookbook.. drama at every turn, it’s so stupid and entertaining to read...
Anyway on one of the battles raging in a U.K. group, this comment was posted.
I thought it was pretty fcukin awesome and wanted to share with ya:

F4A76917-D4BF-4E9F-AD46-A8C90479EF7C.jpeg

I’m definitely guilty of a couple, but great perspective here. Some of the comments after are hilarious ....man the Brits are witty and cool.

‘6. Grammar’
‘7. Punctuation’
‘8. Squonking’
etc...

:giggle:

Rock on and enjoy yer Tuesday!

:treadmill:

Arthur-VU

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Aaaack. THAT guy. Perhaps the worst ‘reviewer’ ever to clog up YouTube.
... just seeing the thumbnail makes me cringe !

Edit: personal preference aside, welcome to the forum @Arthur-VU !
Don’t listen to the cranky guys on here like me mate
:hug:

Sure! Thanks for the reply.

That IndoorSmokers guy reminds me of the late-night infomercial pitchmen, in that he's always shouting, and always impressed by literally everything. Whenever I see his vids, I keep expecting him to say 'But wait, there's more!'

Ya know - we dont all have to love him, but right now he's the only vid that came up in a YT search on that Marvec Priest AIO that seems inspired by the Billet Box, so I am thankful to have found at least one video on this unit, and will not complain. :)

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Curse you, enabler!!
WTH, Just ordered two of each. If they fit the authentic I am gonna be chuffed. Better yet if they also accommodate the Signature Tips, I’ll be over the moon.
If not I guess I can polish em up and sell them on eBay for $20, seems to be the hot new trend
o_O

Could be worse, Mr. Vaponaute!

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I forget who was talking about new materials, but this has just become available in Oz, suits my 3D printer too (no details on cost just yet)

"PolyMide CoPA is based on a copolymer of Nylon 6 and Nylon 6,6. The filament combines excellent strength, toughness, and heat resistance of up to 180˚C."
That's really cool, I bet it's gonna be really fun to print with! Lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
3 months later I finally get a shipped notification from dhl saying I have something on the way from 67Mods. Crazy how if I didn't get that email Id of never known it was coming. I haven't gotten a response from Ralphy in over a week and the last time I did get one he was bitching at me for not saying hello before asking questions! Like really?? After 3 months of bullshit I'm supposed to say hello every time I ask for an update on the mod that was supposed to be mailed out first week of January and I won mid December..... Fuck that. I feel like making a video melting it with the flame of a holy candle! Haha
cb8d3fb0209a750b0d2bd6f551dd7277.jpg

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
3 months later I finally get a shipped notification from dhl saying I have something on the way from 67Mods. Crazy how if I didn't get that email Id of never known it was coming. I haven't gotten a response from Ralphy in over a week and the last time I did get one he was bitching at me for not saying hello before asking questions! Like really?? After 3 months of bullshit I'm supposed to say hello every time I ask for an update on the mod that was supposed to be mailed out first week of January and I won mid December..... Fuck that. I feel like making a video melting it with the flame of a holy candle! Haha

I think some are considering the holy hand grenade :bomb:

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

At last

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

He doesn't always send what is expected.

Potato? Werewolf? Could be anything

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I have no response besides "LOL"

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Did you address him as SIR? Let him know you really mean business.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I am surprised that they have waited so long.
need a few more Pico Squeezes and Wasps!

I read through the RFQ - fairly insidious

They are actually asking businesses to submit their ideas and how much they would charge to do compliance checks in the vaping industry

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I read through the RFQ - fairly insidious

They are actually asking businesses to submit their ideas and how much they would charge to do compliance checks in the vaping industry
And since virtually none of the industry in the USA is in compliance....
And virtually none of it could become complaint under current FDA regs...

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Curse you, enabler!!
o_O

Or start a super secret Facebook Group and sell them for $50.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Luna arrived Monday... super happy with the build quality, it hits nice and hard, and I dig the random pattern I got.

Gas Mods Nixon 1.5 just arrive today. Got a 28/36 fused clapton in it at .39 ohms. Wouldn’t go much lower as it has less air than a Hadaly. Awesome flavor and top notch build quality. Not crazy about the reverse threaded top cap but I get why they did it that way.

All in all it’s a sweet little setup!

c1ab74a0d3588aa275373ae42a45c431.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Luna arrived Monday... super happy with the build quality, it hits nice and hard, and I dig the random pattern I got.

Gas Mods Nixon 1.5 just arrive today. Got a 28/36 fused clapton in it at .39 ohms. Wouldn’t go much lower as it has less air than a Hadaly. Awesome flavor and top notch build quality. Not crazy about the reverse threaded top cap but I get why they did it that way.

Hell yea man is that purple? My favorite color besides deep blue.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

I rubbed olive oil into the wood - made the purple pop out a little more

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Set up the grandson with some vape stuff.

Had to do it he showed off and old beatup Smok Mod to me with a beastie tank and said he could not get it past 30W.
Took a look and saw some unidentifiable re-wrap battery in it...

I took him a couple of Subtank minis and a VTC Mini and a Punisher 80 mod along with a couple of VTC5A's. And basic rebuilding stuff and anbout 25 Subtank mini factory coils, spare glass, i2 charger, etc
Spent some time with him today teaching him some basic battery safety. Such as only use good batteries and if you put a loose battery in your pocket it is very likely to burn a hole in your leg with a 1,000 degree spout of flame. No torn wraps, etc.
Gave him 10 prewrapped coils for the STM RBA and showed him how to mount, clip and wick.

Strange thing is he said the STM tank with the RBA at 17 watts gave him a much better vape than the beastie tank at 30+ watts.
He is pleased that his batteries will last longer as well.

And I got rid of my last 2 black mods!
Sad to part with 2 STM's though...

apologies for the non squonk post.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Set up the grandson with some vape stuff.

Had to do it he showed off and old beatup Smok Mod to me with a beastie tank and said he could not get it past 30W.
Took a look and saw some unidentifiable re-wrap battery in it...

I took him a couple of Subtank minis and a VTC Mini and a Punisher 80 mod along with a couple of VTC5A's. And basic rebuilding stuff and anbout 25 Subtank mini factory coils, spare glass, i2 charger, etc
Spent some time with him today teaching him some basic battery safety. Such as only use good batteries and if you put a loose battery in your pocket it is very likely to burn a hole in your leg with a 1,000 degree spout of flame. No torn wraps, etc.
Gave him 10 prewrapped coils for the STM RBA and showed him how to mount, clip and wick.

Strange thing is he said the STM tank with the RBA at 17 watts gave him a much better vape than the beastie tank at 30+ watts.
He is pleased that his batteries will last longer as well.

And I got rid of my last 2 black mods!
Sad to part with 2 STM's though...

apologies for the non squonk post.

What does that have to do with Popeye the Sailor Man????

Nah - great feel good story for the day though!

VU Sponsors