Squonkers are Bonkers

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Damn... If I was into squonking I'd love to have this one. But I just can't get into it. I tried.

006spade-1-1024x1024-jpg.108801

You can get that for me then - Spade is still on my list....

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
i don't know if you guys have seen this but damn!

@JuicyLucy i bet you're going to get one of these

Why did I think you were talking about that Pilak in the classes????

The Spade - dang I do want one but am trying not to buy more mods, lol

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Like me trying not to buy another O16? How is that working out for you?

NO new mods since last month!

Fuck - forgot I got that Kimech (clone/not a clone mystery) from Kken last week :facepalm:

Edit: Ones I ordered last month and are arriving this month don't count

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If you're referring to the Tiny Demon, it is a Killer! Easy as pie to build on too!

Yep that's the one, the TDK. :) Glad to hear it's easy to build on. Might have to put it on my list to get. Kind of avoid smaller than 22 mm deck, always seem to not be cut out to build on little decks.

houndb

Member For 4 Years
Has anyone ever purchased from infamous vapes? I purchase a few things on 4-6 and still haven’t received any shipping information.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I still don't grok the pico-squeeze love.. It's not regulated, it uses that idiotic proprietary bottle system.

There is much I don't grok. For example, can you make a penny walk like 100 dollar bill? If you can, I'll call you a Daisy. ;) :) :D

I can see the draw of the Pico Squeeze. Been hemming and hawing over weather I want to get one or more. Finally decided, ... "Pico Squeeze, you're on the list!" :)

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Has anyone ever purchased from infamous vapes? I purchase a few things on 4-6 and still haven’t received any shipping information.
I bought an Arms Race mod from them about 3 weeks ago.
Took about 10 days to get here. Tracking didn't show till after 5 days.
I guess they are a little slow

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Like me trying not to buy another O16? How is that working out for you?
NO new mods since last month!

Fuck - forgot I got that Kimech (clone/not a clone mystery) from Kken last week :facepalm:

Edit: Ones I ordered last month and are arriving this month don't count

YiYiYi :facepalm:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Oh, yeah! I was doing good up until I saw they have the clear plastic caps for the O16! So I went to order juuust one cap....One O16 and ultem cap later, I realized I forgot the clear cap!

High 5!!!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Oh, yeah! I was doing good up until I saw they have the clear plastic caps for the O16! So I went to order juuust one cap....One O16 and ultem cap later, I realized I forgot the clear cap!

Dang - when I got my last 016 they were out of the clear and ultem - had to get the black. Really wanted the clear...

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I know, that's about the same time I got my first one, and yes, I got the black cap too!

I hate ordering from them because they only ship DHL - but their products kick ass and are generally only available from them :(

Sometimes Vapes by Enushi carries their stuff but its the same story, because they are also Canadian

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hate ordering from them because they only ship DHL - but their products kick ass and are generally only available from them :(

Sometimes Vapes by Enushi carries their stuff but its the same story, because they are also Canadian
Those damn Canadians! They ruined bacon too!:cuss2:But I do love the O16:inlove:

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did a side by side comparison of the Limitless RDTA on a mod in bypass mode (which was fantastic) & my Dead Rabbit RTA on my squonk mod. Pretty sure I'm sold on squonking! At least for my primary vape purposes. Nothing else seems to have the same quality in flavor.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Did a side by side comparison of the Limitless RDTA on a mod in bypass mode (which was fantastic) & my Dead Rabbit RTA on my squonk mod. Pretty sure I'm sold on squonking! At least for my primary vape purposes. Nothing else seems to have the same quality in flavor.

And another one bites the dust!

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Welcome! Have a seat, grab your favorite drink, and squonk away. It is a deep and slippery rabbit hole you've started on!:vino:

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you going to order again or see if they can do an add on to your existing order?
The rational part of me thinks to do an add on if possible. The reality is I will more than likely order another O16 and a couple of clear caps, which creates the quandary : three O16s , one black cap, one ultem and one clear? What if I want a polished cap instead of frosty? Should I get two of each cap?:headbang:

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought you were talking about clones.
I have a clone that I bought last year. It is crap compared to the authentic. It has a screw-on type DT and nothing else fit it, the air flow is wonky. I didn't have a burning desire to spend that much on an atty but it is that good! The Supersonics I have are all clones but they are good, I mean 1:1 or damn near to make no difference. The Haku Phenom, same story, hard to tell the difference between clone and authentic but the O 16 clones leave a lot to be desired. Same story I experienced with the Hadaly, clone was meh, authentic I use daily. I use what works for me and definitely prefer the less expensive alternative. I had a Chalice 3 clone that was just weird, not even close to the authentics. I would much rather have spent $15 for the clone than the $120 I spent on the authentic Chalice 3.....and on and on. Some clones get done right and some are garbage not worth the metal in them. We shall see how the Coppervape Narda measures up, at least they were $7 at 3F.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Agreed.
And the Origen is one where I own both authentic and a clone - and while the authentic has "finer" machining, I don't think it's enough to effect the performance.
Not sure about the Coppervape version, but there was one Narda that Catfish used to bottomfeed, when Narda was new and no BF available - and it was a pretty decent vape. Maybe this or this...

I have a clone that I bought last year. It is crap compared to the authentic. It has a screw-on type DT and nothing else fit it, the air flow is wonky. I didn't have a burning desire to spend that much on an atty but it is that good! The Supersonics I have are all clones but they are good, I mean 1:1 or damn near to make no difference. The Haku Phenom, same story, hard to tell the difference between clone and authentic but the O 16 clones leave a lot to be desired. Same story I experienced with the Hadaly, clone was meh, authentic I use daily. I use what works for me and definitely prefer the less expensive alternative. I had a Chalice 3 clone that was just weird, not even close to the authentics. I would much rather have spent $15 for the clone than the $120 I spent on the authentic Chalice 3.....and on and on. Some clones get done right and some are garbage not worth the metal in them. We shall see how the Coppervape Narda measures up, at least they were $7 at 3F.

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Agreed.
And the Origen is one where I own both authentic and a clone - and while the authentic has "finer" machining, I don't think it's enough to effect the performance.
Not sure about the Coppervape version, but there was one Narda that Catfish used to bottomfeed, when Narda was new and no BF available - and it was a pretty decent vape. Maybe this or this...

I have the first Narda you listed, while I don't have an authentic to compare it to, it's very well made and vapes great.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I have the first Narda you listed, while I don't have an authentic to compare it to, it's very well made and vapes great.
I'm not sure which one I had but we should know about the Coppervape ones in a few weeks.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Back again and you'll get two more O16s and three more ultem caps.

For a strange reason of "well, I reckon it needs tried", a NaRCA found its way into my FastTech cart a little while back. It was odd because I don't even recall myself visiting the FastTech site that day.

Now, the really messed up part is we got Apt. 101, my first name is Benjamin. In Apt. 104 there is another Benjamin. His last name begins with the first three letters of Mor and mine with Bad. So I am Bad Ben and he, Mor Ben. I could wager Mor Ben came up when I was taking out garbage or walking my dog, placed the FastTech order.

He too swears that I, Bad Ben go into his apartment and rearrange his flatware drawer every time he leaves for a moment. I also muss up the section of carpet in front of his chair. He has to get up and eat at the dinette table instead of eating while watching tell lie vision. We seem to have this odd Spy vs Spy game going on that neither of us is exactly consciously aware.

He is a good neighbor that I actually like, old school Infantry. Soldier is soldier, is soldier. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Less metal! No, vapes great! Less metal! Vapes great!

Sorry, thinking of the old beer commercials, less filling, tastes great.

Khanninnarh

Member For 3 Years
Hello my long lost Bonkz..
Got a feedback request and hoppin in here quickstyle, no time to play but I received a sneak peak a couple days ago I thought you’d enjoy..
New full-mech from Lost Vape coming called the ‘Furyan’ ..dropping around the first week of May or so.. looks like a stunner, taking some cues from a few of the famous high end boys, but should be around usual LostVape price range.. $115ish or somethin
...and ya won’t need to ‘poke yer finner in the hole’ !!

Miss you guys
Hope everyone is rocking steady
Big hugs
:hug:

View attachment 108741 View attachment 108742 View attachment 108743 View attachment 108744 View attachment 108745

18650/20700/21700 battery compatible.

Locking fire button.

Easy lock squonk bottle.

9ml silicone bottle.

spring loaded 510 connector.

Black or Yellow Ultem body

Looks like there will be a Drone 250c as well. Just a guess from their IECIE pic on Instagram. And another mod called the Orion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Aaaand...nevermind.
They are 480 Eu. That's like $600.
And they're picking and choosing who gets to buy the first 10 units.

Interesting design, but it looks like the kind of thing where
a) I'll never spend that on a mod,
and
b) A clone would suck...careful machining and finishing is essential to the device

Here's an interesting pic: all the parts!
upload_2018-4-14_9-5-27.png

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In other news. I'm gonna get an SVB.
It'll take a while.
That's from the maker who does those fancy Pico sleeves, like this:
upload_2018-4-14_9-7-37.png

I decided instead to get one of his full mech squonkers.
upload_2018-4-14_9-13-3.png upload_2018-4-14_9-13-46.png

They look kind of Reo-like, but made by a "fanatical finish artist". He will throw away a mod with a flaw in the 5th layer of powdercoat and start over...

VU Sponsors