Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah now that I think about that you gave Derrick coils on top of a dripper worth more then the one your traded for.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The value of both shipped was a difference of $0.52. I just had the 510 adapter which was another $20

I was good on the trade and still am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Disclaimer: the comes with attie is probably trashy - most included with mods are. Never built mine and likely never will

I just got the mod only. The rda that came with the kit looked like garbage. Not even worth the ten dollar price difference.

Carpe Nidor

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
See, we're getting back to that over-production deal! The customer wants 1000 pieces and pays for the tooling and all that. You make his 1000 and a couple thousand more that are being sold as a "clone" at a fraction of the price the authentics sell for.
Yeah witch in some cases it makes complete sence. But other cases there's 3 different clones and the drippers are nothing alike.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
The value of both shipped was a difference of $0.52. I just had the 510 adapter which was another $20

I was good on the trade and still am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Doesn't the ti rrp for $150? Could be way off

Helen A. Handbasket

Member For 4 Years
My order of a wasp and an entheon clone from slowtech has been sitting in preparing to ship status for a week. Now I remember why don’t order from them very often...........

In the immortal words of Socrates, “ I drank what?!”
Mine have been sitting in the same place for three weeks now. Some orders are good, some, not so much.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They are all over the place on the height of that bottle... but one could look at the other colors in single or 2/3/4/5 packs and see the consensus sizing they made.

https://vapor42.com/product-category/accessories/bottles/

Good assortment of Red Bottles available...

https://www.poshdistro.com/products/marc-mods-skull-bottle?variant=233018884104

Marc Mods - ZeroTen - potato - Poe-tot-Toe

http://www.varitube.com/Silicone-Squonk-Bottle--7ml_p_439.html

Varitube ;)

Think the links I provided were all US based.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
They are all over the place on the height of that bottle... but one could look at the other colors in single or 2/3/4/5 packs and see the consensus sizing they made.

https://vapor42.com/product-category/accessories/bottles/

Good assortment of Red Bottles available...

https://www.poshdistro.com/products/marc-mods-skull-bottle?variant=233018884104

Marc Mods - ZeroTen - potato - Poe-tot-Toe

http://www.varitube.com/Silicone-Squonk-Bottle--7ml_p_439.html

Varitube ;)

Think the links I provided were all US based.

Poshdistro is in Mexico as per their About Us link

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
They have the tabino on pre order and it comes in SS,Blk and ultem $19.99. Wonder if any local places already have it?

cede656194aa5966dd5de4142fdb0b1e.jpg

Vapor dna has them in stock also 29.99 though.

Carpe Nidor

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
:vapemail:

NarCa came in today along with some ribbon wire, Kanthal & SS316. Put a fused Kanthal core SS wrapped Clapton on the NarCa. Hm, hm mhm ... I'll have to acclimate before giving the NarCa anything of a review.

Wondering though if we'll see a NarFa as yet another style of these rda., maybe even a NarAa and NarBa, hehe, a NarGa. Darn, now I want to go naughy hunting. @The Cromwell watch out for your wiener mutt, he might go out for naughy bait. :)

hariboholmes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
:vapemail:

NarCa came in today along with some ribbon wire, Kanthal & SS316. Put a fused Kanthal core SS wrapped Clapton on the NarCa. Hm, hm mhm ... I'll have to acclimate before giving the NarCa anything of a review.

Wondering though if we'll see a NarFa as yet another style of these rda., maybe even a NarAa and NarBa, hehe, a NarGa. Darn, now I want to go naughy hunting. @The Cromwell watch out for your wiener mutt, he might go out for naughy bait. :)
Did you get the SXK or Coppervape Narca?

I would recommend using a slightly taller drip tip if you are using beefy builds as mine seems to deposit condensation onto my lip when i use the stock shorty !

I've had so many different builds in my Narca and have found that a simple 24awg build with the airflow set at 2/3 gives the best vape for me :)

It's definitely one of my favourite bf RDAs of all time I wasn't a huge fan of the Narda but I absolutely love the simplicity of the Narca!

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks to be offset slightly. Not 100% sure, don't have the OG.
That 'could' be an improvement. better air coverage over a long coil?
do not think it would help when using shorter coils though.

Not even sure it would help on a longer coil as the coil runs the hottest in the middle....

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks to be offset slightly. Not 100% sure, don't have the OG.

Slightly offset and also stepdown like an entheon :

2018-04-19 18.53.13.jpg

Also on the og, the lip at the base has a slight angle/bevel so the top cap actually fits down all the way flush at the base :
2018-04-19 18.52.39.jpg

Both posts are removable, so best hope they did some high quality machining on those bottom screws. If not, juice will eventually seep down and out under the base. Not in the 510 but around it, right where those 2 screws are.

edit: I added the grub screws, it came with slotted grubs.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Says on their website the decided to "expand.... beyond our borders" and they accept PayPal

View attachment 109184

Wasn't ever trying to say you were wrong, Saying the links I provided were all US was based on their FB page, assumed they also have their crap sold from there...figured homie wanted a red bottle shipped from the US rather than China ;)

Really don't care where homie gets the bottles as long as he does, if it makes his wife happy, fucking A...boom mission accomplished.

Additionally, I hope you didn't think I was trying to prove you wrong in any way, not my intent, just showing where the information I got regarding Posh Fuck All location...makes me think to never order from them if they can't get their locations right lol ;)

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Wasn't ever trying to say you were wrong, Saying the links I provided were all US was based on their FB page, assumed they also have their crap sold from there...figured homie wanted a red bottle shipped from the US rather than China ;)

Really don't care where homie gets the bottles as long as he does, if it makes his wife happy, fucking A...boom mission accomplished.

Additionally, I hope you didn't think I was trying to prove you wrong in any way, not my intent, just showing where the information I got regarding Posh Fuck All location...makes me think to never order from them if they can't get their locations right lol ;)

Not saying you were wrong either - whole thing is kinda weird :crazy:

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Bonks, anyone have a GR1? I set mine up with the larger of the airflow inserts and I like how it Vapes but it’s whistling like a motherfucker... it just gets higher pitched when I close down the airflow.
Anyone else experiencing this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wonder if we could get together an atty whistle band?
Do tune on you tube?

would not be able to see the band by the end of the tune.....

TOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOT!

SLUUURRRRRP! SLUUURRRP!

My squonk bottle is empty
Not sure I should try
To take another toot
My cotton could be dry!

TOOOOOOOT! TOOOOOOOT!

SLUUUUUURRRRP SLUUUUURRRRP!

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
TOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOT!