Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was considering getting a regulated squonker. Wife did her part and reminded me of better sense. I might pick another switchfet based Eleaf Squeeze but I don't need any regulated squonker. Electronics go out and wind up with a paperweight. So, I bought another silver Coppervape & some wire from TEMCo, Kanthal A1. Also got a 10 ml "sample" bottle of peppermint flavoring from Bull City. I figure Bull City has good stuff, @chopdoc wouldn't keep using them otherwise, still I'm doing the "prudent" sample bit.

hariboholmes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I was considering getting a regulated squonker. Wife did her part and reminded me of better sense. I might pick another switchfet based Eleaf Squeeze but I don't need any regulated squonker. Electronics go out and wind up with a paperweight. So, I bought another silver Coppervape & some wire from TEMCo, Kanthal A1. Also got a 10 ml "sample" bottle of peppermint flavoring from Bull City. I figure Bull City has good stuff, @chopdoc wouldn't keep using them otherwise, still I'm doing the "prudent" sample bit.
I used to exclusively use mechs but in the last year I started to use a couple of regulated devices and actually really enjoy them now, I only use voltage mode at 3.7v so that I can still use same builds on my mechs but having a consistent voltage throughout a charge is great.

I do sometimes worry about the durability of the regulated boards but for me that really comes down to the price. If I pay $50 for a mod and it lasts me a year then that's worth it to me, however if I paid $200+ I would definitely be very concerned with lifespan of the electronic circuits!!

I loved the form factor and looks of those coppervapes but the nasty bottles and inconsistent voltage drop had me pulling my hair out, mine would hit great for half a day and then start getting weaker until I scrubbed it down. I tried absolutely everything but nothing ever worked long term

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I loved the form factor and looks of those coppervapes but the nasty bottles and inconsistent voltage drop had me pulling my hair out, mine would hit great for half a day and then start getting weaker until I scrubbed it down. I tried absolutely everything but nothing ever worked long term

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk
I had that issue with my aluminum ones,but the brass one has been pretty consistent.I got rid of those hard ass bottles too,i just got some 2.5mm nuts to hold the contact tight to the pin,and used the og pulse bottles,they are a great fit in the Coppervapes,and the silicone is so much easier to work with.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
...and inconsistent voltage drop had me pulling my hair out, mine would hit great for half a day ...

The only volt drop off I've noticed comes from the weakening charge of the battery. You are using the battery directly ergo it'll drop of as used. To me that seems pretty consistent.

"If I use the charged battery then it drains energy from it, and will drop off accordingly."

Not ever noticed a mech to have fluctuating drop offs beyond what isn't due to me vaping hard one day, light one day, ... the charge drops according to my use. Eventually there's the big "drop off" where I go to vape and hitting the fire button results in sucking juice but no vapor. About then I get the notion it might be wise to swap out for a freshly charged battery & recharge the one I was using in the mod. *chuckles & grins* And by freshly charged battery/ies I mean ones that are charged but have sat in waiting for at least a day, allowing them proper resting state.

I'm glad you like regulated mods though. I am genuinely happy for and with you that you found what suits you. :) This leaves more affordable mech mods for me to use. ;) I like paying $50 or under for a mod as I don't see any value to fashion, which ultimately I think is what the hub bub is about in all the new fangled and assorted coloured regulated mods is about. Sorry, I got no need to keep up with the Jones' or Smith's. They don't define me, I define me. :)

This is not to say I do not understand the argument of safety which a regulated mod might offer. I do and I willing accept the added responsibility needed to use mech mods. Sure there's a risk involved. there's a risk involved with me stepping outside my flat door, out by the stoop is the sidewalk. There's parking spaces just after that. What if some car came careening over the sidewalk and body checked me? Honestly, shit happens and we can only do our best to get on with it, nay? *chuckles*

Or worst case scenario, I wake one morn and come to realize we all no longer exist as we've been gobbled up by a black hole. Ever contemplate the statistics on that probability? I had to stop as it began giving me a fright. So, I said fuck it, if a black hole wants to eat us there's nothing we can do to stop it, if it happens there's nothing I'll feel about it anyway as it'll be done with or without my knowledge. I've a bit of belief that black holes are our Universe's way of playing Shiva, creator and destroyer. I think then based on that belief if we're destroyed it'll be to make us anew somewhere else. Of course, that's merely my opinion and I realize that.

The biggest problem I have with the aluminum Coppervapes is my fault. I am too much of a damn klutz. I end up dropping them and then unable to fix them back to original form. Oh I might if I had a welding shop but well, don't quite have one of those in my pocket. Aluminum is soft so it crunches up when dropped hard. Maybe they ought to have used aircraft aluminum, ah but then the mods would cost three times their current price on FastTech and not go down in price. Oh well.

I need the damn coffee. I'm a gonna, ...

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I had that issue with my aluminum ones,but the brass one has been pretty consistent.I got rid of those hard ass bottles too,i just got some 2.5mm nuts to hold the contact tight to the pin,and used the og pulse bottles,they are a great fit in the Coppervapes,and the silicone is so much easier to work with.

Ah ha. Thanks for that. :) *now has a light bulb blinking* "Ja, die Lichter blinken jetzt wieder. Oh Freude!" :)

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only volt drop off I've noticed comes from the weakening charge of the battery. You are using the battery directly ergo it'll drop of as used. To me that seems pretty consistent.

"If I use the charged battery then it drains energy from it, and will drop off accordingly."

Not ever noticed a mech to have fluctuating drop offs beyond what isn't due to me vaping hard one day, light one day, ... the charge drops according to my use. Eventually there's the big "drop off" where I go to vape and hitting the fire button results in sucking juice but no vapor. About then I get the notion it might be wise to swap out for a freshly charged battery & recharge the one I was using in the mod. *chuckles & grins* And by freshly charged battery/ies I mean ones that are charged but have sat in waiting for at least a day, allowing them proper resting state.

I'm glad you like regulated mods though. I am genuinely happy for and with you that you found what suits you. :) This leaves more affordable mech mods for me to use. ;) I like paying $50 or under for a mod as I don't see any value to fashion, which ultimately I think is what the hub bub is about in all the new fangled and assorted coloured regulated mods is about. Sorry, I got no need to keep up with the Jones' or Smith's. They don't define me, I define me. :)

This is not to say I do not understand the argument of safety which a regulated mod might offer. I do and I willing accept the added responsibility needed to use mech mods. Sure there's a risk involved. there's a risk involved with me stepping outside my flat door, out by the stoop is the sidewalk. There's parking spaces just after that. What if some car came careening over the sidewalk and body checked me? Honestly, shit happens and we can only do our best to get on with it, nay? *chuckles*

Or worst case scenario, I wake one morn and come to realize we all no longer exist as we've been gobbled up by a black hole. Ever contemplate the statistics on that probability? I had to stop as it began giving me a fright. So, I said fuck it, if a black hole wants to eat us there's nothing we can do to stop it, if it happens there's nothing I'll feel about it anyway as it'll be done with or without my knowledge. I've a bit of belief that black holes are our Universe's way of playing Shiva, creator and destroyer. I think then based on that belief if we're destroyed it'll be to make us anew somewhere else. Of course, that's merely my opinion and I realize that.
Battery drop does happen.
But it has little to do with the mod your using...That would be voltage drop.Not battery drop.
In my opinion this is how battery drop works below.
As you continually charge up and discharge a battery/cell.It's output/input will vary.As the battery ages it will not charge/discharge as well as it did brand new.At a certain point the battery/cell will not take a charge and at that point the battery/cell is dead.And should be disposed of.
I may be totally wrong but that is how I see battery drop.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Battery drop does happen.
But it has little to do with the mod your using...That would be voltage drop.Not battery drop.
In my opinion this is how battery drop works below.
As you continually charge up and discharge a battery/cell.It's output/input will vary.As the battery ages it will not charge/discharge as well as it did brand new.At a certain point the battery/cell will not take a charge and at that point the battery/cell is dead.And should be disposed of.
I may be totally wrong but that is how I see battery drop.

Well yeah, I see your meaning of battery drop there and can agree to it. My apologies if I was conflating terminology. I know that a charged battery loses its charge per using it though. That's a given to me and I don't see any fluctuating in it using mechs, or so far haven't. Scuse me brother, coffee, grr, ... :)

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have tried maybe 15 different squonk attys.
My fav that suits me best is the Wasp Nano.

I don't think I am at 15 tried, but I am down to 2 that I enjoy... Chi-NarDa and Le Concorde.

Getting a lot pickier with how a RSA must perform lately.

Must meet these criteria now...

Flavor #1
Restrictive without being loud #2
Ease of coil install #3

With the Drip tips I ordered, I grabbed a Citadel...I have a feeling this will be a loud RSA and to much air for me...we shall see though, might be pleasantly surprised... but I find the Hadaly way to airy. Heck I choke the NarDa down to about 1/4 open lol

Wish I could get into the NarMods group...would have a chance at nabbing a NarDa deck for <$65

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think I am at 15 tried, but I am down to 2 that I enjoy... Chi-NarDa and Le Concorde.

Getting a lot pickier with how a RSA must perform lately.

Must meet these criteria now...

Flavor #1
Restrictive without being loud #2
Ease of coil install #3

With the Drip tips I ordered, I grabbed a Citadel...I have a feeling this will be a loud RSA and to much air for me...we shall see though, might be pleasantly surprised... but I find the Hadaly way to airy. Heck I choke the NarDa down to about 1/4 open lol

Wish I could get into the NarMods group...would have a chance at nabbing a NarDa deck for <$65
Ahh a proper MTL vaper.
I am more of a restricted DL vaper.
Have a Hadaly (clone) and it is still just a bit too tight for me but close.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ahh a proper MTL vaper.
I am more of a restricted DL vaper.
Have a Hadaly (clone) and it is still just a bit too tight for me but close.

I would say our thoughts on restricted DL differ... I see myself as a restricted DL person...

Example: Most of those that I know who MTL with RTAs are at the 0.8-1.1mm air holes, where I enjoy the 1.2-1.6mm

Assuming you think the Hadaly is a tad tight wide open, whereas I choke it down to 1/3 open on both holes...

I was in the same thought when I first came into squonking...Hadaly was tight for me (was a cloud guy)

I still have my original Goon 24 on my Able in the drawer, refuse to sell it...and the last time I built it, I choked it down to 1/4 single hole and it was still airy lol

Not saying I think you're wrong, heck... I could be a MTLr and probably so in the eyes of many...but I tried the 0.8mm AF insert in my Dvarw and it was WAY to tight a draw for me lol

Look at where I have the AF on the serpent mini
36adefdb5e1e45e0cd17187de8e5c8a8.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would say our thoughts on restricted DL differ... I see myself as a restricted DL person...

Example: Most of those that I know who MTL with RTAs are at the 0.8-1.1mm air holes, where I enjoy the 1.2-1.6mm

Assuming you think the Hadaly is a tad tight wide open, whereas I choke it down to 1/3 open on both holes...

I was in the same thought when I first came into squonking...Hadaly was tight for me (was a cloud guy)

I still have my original Goon 24 on my Able in the drawer, refuse to sell it...and the last time I built it, I choked it down to 1/4 single hole and it was still airy lol

Not saying I think you're wrong, heck... I could be a MTLr and probably so in the eyes of many...but I tried the 0.8mm AF insert in my Dvarw and it was WAY to tight a draw for me lol

Whatever works for ya. that is the beauty of current vaping in the USA.

imho you are vaping a MTL style vape even if you dl it.
When I smoked I DL'd cigs.
I do a long slow DL hit.

automaticfailure

Member For 4 Years

This kinda wants me to break out my SM again.

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah ha. Thanks for that. :) *now has a light bulb blinking* "Ja, die Lichter blinken jetzt wieder. Oh Freude!" :)
It's a cheap and quick upgrade that makes those mods so much nicer.I got the 2.5mm nuts on Ebay,i paid like $1.89 for 2 with free shipping.The pulse bottles are getting harder to find,but Hoosier ecig has them for $.2.99,so i grabbed 10 when i ordered since i have a few other mods that use them too,plus that was the cheapest i found them,i had bought a few somewhere else and had paid $6 a bottle.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well yeah, I see your meaning of battery drop there and can agree to it. My apologies if I was conflating terminology. I know that a charged battery loses its charge per using it though. That's a given to me and I don't see any fluctuating in it using mechs, or so far haven't. Scuse me brother, coffee, grr, ... :)
No worries.
I've suffered from lack of caffeine before.
Just so long as you ain't drinking that Starbucks crap.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That looks like where I keep most of my tanks regardless of the type of tank.

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I'd say you are 'very' restricted DL but at 1.2mm on the air hole, you "could" mtl the draw. Sort of like what Cromwell says.

For me, the perfect mtl draw gives me at least 2-3 seconds to fill my mouth before stage two, drawing into my lungs. 1.2mm on the air hole is about perfect but after which the stage one gets too short. Filling my mouth in 1 second, defeats the purpose... might as well DL.

Speaking of which, I too ordered a Citadel clone to try on the DL side. For the mtl contest: a Etna, Ammit and Cthulha 1928 incoming. My hope is on the cthulha for a proper mtl vape since it reminds me of a kafun deck but who knows.

For now, the krma still has dl duty and for mtl the cyclone v1 is still reigning supreme on the reos.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No worries.
I've suffered from lack of caffeine before.
Just so long as you ain't drinking that Starbucks crap.

No, no Starbucks. It's one of Kroger's house brand k-cups. The box says it's a dark roast but seems more medium roast to me. It honestly doesn't bother me much, at least it is coffee. Have tried chicory root and found it rather more bitter than coffee. Chicory was used during the war of Northern Aggression or Civil War, depending on your perception & perspective of it. The South had to find something to replace coffee that kept having shipments not turn up.

Recently, saw a movie that did some historical research clearly. One of the movie's characters was a Southern sniper, who used a burlap gila suit for concealment. Always interesting watching some independent film crew follow historical facts and seeing it play out well, imho. Think it was a flick called Vampire Wars or some such, different twist on a staid tale.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's a cheap and quick upgrade that makes those mods so much nicer.I got the 2.5mm nuts on Ebay,i paid like $1.89 for 2 with free shipping.The pulse bottles are getting harder to find,but Hoosier ecig has them for $.2.99,so i grabbed 10 when i ordered since i have a few other mods that use them too,plus that was the cheapest i found them,i had bought a few somewhere else and had paid $6 a bottle.

Well, I may have to give that a shot a bit on. Think my recent stipend has exhausted itself as far as vape gear. Might have $2 - $4 left on the account, and that just may need to go for a gallon of fuel, gallon of milk or who knows what a need could be. I usually try keeping a bit more back. Hm, thinking we're gradually going into some hyperinflation, seems costs are going back up again. *smh* Aw well, do with or without. *chuckles*

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Don't know of one...
A lot of the recent RDA's are a little less air than I like, and only accomodate 510 tips - the ones with that lip especially keep me from setting up how I am most often happy. I USUALLY like an 810 tip - but some RDA's work for me with a 510...but that lip further limits my options.

You MIGHT look around for another model.
DPro Mini, or a Recurve might be worth a look!

View attachment 124372
View attachment 124373

*reads, checks FastTech for the DPro Mini or one of its clowns* Yeah, yeah, I know I need to get back on the shinyitis wagon. A poor house husband can at least look and drool a little. *sighs*

And yes, I like the looks of that. Of course, it's similar to a Gorge so it figures. "Curse you evil economy you!" *shaking fist in air at no one or no thing in particular*

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@hariboholmes ,

My apologies. I thought about what I wrote previously. I did conflate
some terminology. Voltage is what I call a battery "charge".

I do not experience fluctuating voltage drop/s using mechs. I experience
the voltage continually degrading according to my use of the "charge"
on the battery, until time to swap out. That can be perceived as a
"fluctuating" drop off as it fluctuates with a person's use.

Along with conflating terminology, I misspoke due to not having adequate
reading comprehension. Fingers engaged themselves in replying when
likely a reply was unwarranted and unneeded. So keen they were to
express an opinion they forgot my opinion is far shy of gospel, or has
little import.

Again, I do sincerely apologize. Clearly my mind was not attentive at
the time. Caffeine is a horrid substance to withdraw away from. In any
event, I was in the wrong in what was written and own up to and admit
that.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, no Starbucks.
Well that's good on you then.
It's one of Kroger's house brand k-cups.
That ain't coffee it's saw dust.
For darker roasts get into the Ritual

For lighter roasts head to Stumptown
The box says it's a dark roast but seems more medium roast to me. It honestly doesn't bother me much, at least it is coffee.
There's like 3 good coffee's that are sold in a can.
Cafe du Monde
Cafe Bustelo
Chock full o'Nuts
Unfortunately box coffee goes bad quick.And I've never had a good experience with the stuff.
Have tried chicory root and found it rather more bitter than coffee.
Chicory by itself is kinda nasty but when added to coffee is marvelous.
Chicory was used during the war of Northern Aggression or Civil War, depending on your perception & perspective of it.
There is nothing civil about war.
The South had to find something to replace coffee that kept having shipments not turn up.
The darn yankees stole their coffee.
Recently, saw a movie that did some historical research clearly.
I'm surprised they didn't just make it all up like they did the not so accurate (The Kennedy's)
One of the movie's characters was a Southern sniper, who used a burlap gila suit for concealment.
Well that is interesting.
Always interesting watching some independent film crew follow historical facts and seeing it play out well, imho. Think it was a flick called Vampire Wars or some such, different twist on a staid tale.
Well at least you didn't watch all 8 seasons of (The Vampire Diaries)
Yeah yeah...I know.
But my wife talked me into it.
Now she wants me to watch (Legacies)
Oh gawd...I'd rather she just shot me in the face.
I love her to death but she has horrible tastes in TV shows.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That ain't coffee it's saw dust.
For darker roasts get into the Ritual
For lighter roasts head to Stumptown

Ah. Hm. :) Much as I might like to try some of that I'm doubting the feasibility that I could. Don't doubt what I'm drinking is sawdust. When it is all you can afford it becomes grand though. Still I'll bookmark this, might swing a bag of Los Gigantes from Columbia once in a while. That old witch *ahem* Lady of mine is nice ... sometimes.

Chicory by itself is kinda nasty but when added to coffee is marvelous.

Will need to try it sometime. I've walked by Choc Full O Nuts quite often in the store. Never have picked it up. Kind of had a real bad experience buying an off brand in a weirdly labeled can once. I think they added dung to the sawdust to help it weigh out proper. :blech::blech::blech::(

The darn yankees stole their coffee.

Roger that, or they dumped it and left it to the winds. In either case it got lost to the Southerners. Southerners took Yankee tobacco in spite and retaliation. That interrupted a cash crop the Northerners used to bribe jolly King Goerge, who at one point near controlled the world using tea, tobacco, textiles as forms of currency. At least until Holland began running tulips. Then, everyone wanted pretty flowers. o_O

There is nothing civil about war.

Agreed there. Have known as much since my uncle told eight year old me, "war is when they have men turned to dogs bring Hell to earth, war itself is Hell." He fought in Vietnam as someone who drove others to operations in a light armored vehicle. He was infantry the same as Pap who went through WWII.

I'm surprised they didn't just make it all up like they did the not so accurate (The Kennedy's)

Hm, this one or maybe you're talking about that one? <Jack Webb voice>Hollyweird makes up a lot of bunk.</Jack Webb>

Well at least you didn't watch all 8 seasons of (The Vampire Diaries)
Yeah yeah...I know.
But my wife talked me into it.
Now she wants me to watch (Legacies)
Oh gawd...I'd rather she just shot me in the face.
I love her to death but she has horrible tastes in TV shows.

My wife she loves a good action flick. Can't say I don't but I'm often here and find some chick flick, or some Indy gay something or another.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah. Hm. Much as I might like to try some of that I'm doubting the feasibility that I could. Don't doubt what I'm drinking is sawdust. When it is all you can afford it becomes grand though. Still I'll bookmark this, might swing a bag of Los Gigantes from Columbia once in a while. That old witch *ahem* Lady of mine is nice ... sometimes.
Just do what I do.Stash whatever pennies you got and save up for the little luxuries.Like good coffee.
Will need to try it sometime. I've walked by Choc Full O Nuts quite often in the store. Never have picked it up. Kind of had a real bad experience buying an off brand in a weirdly labeled can once. I think they added dung to the sawdust to help it weigh out proper.
Sorry to hear about that.
Here's the link for Cafe du Monde.Their 15oz can is only $6.70
And Cafe Bustelo is sold dirt cheap in most mega-marts/wally worlds
https://shop.cafedumonde.com/coffee-beignets/coffee/cafe-du-monde-coffee-and-chicory.html
Roger that, or they dumped it and left it to the winds. In either case it got lost to the Southerners. Southerners took Yankee tobacco in spite and retaliation. That interrupted a cash crop the Northerners used to bribe jolly King Goerge, who at one point near controlled the world using tea, tobacco, textiles as forms of currency. At least until Holland began running tulips. Then, everyone wanted pretty flowers.
There was big time hatred on both sides.
Agreed there. Have known as much since my uncle told eight year old me, "war is when they have men turned to dogs bring Hell to earth, war itself is Hell." He fought in Vietnam as someone who drove others to operations in a light armored vehicle. He was infantry the same as Pap who went through WWII.
My dad and all his brothers served.As well as myself and most of my brothers.
Hm, this one or maybe you're talking about that one? <Jack Webb voice>Hollyweird makes up a lot of bunk.</Jack Webb>
The second 1.If I recall it was mostly a very fictionalized accounting.
My wife she loves a good action flick. Can't say I don't but I'm often here and find some chick flick, or some Indy gay something or another.
It doesn't mater if it is a so called gay/lesbian/whatever flick.A good movie is always going to be a good movie...Period!
And just for the record (Torch Song Triliogy) is still 1 of the best loves stories I've ever watched.
Second best goes to (Bound) and is NSFW in every way possible.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
DID he get jacked by Sxtee 9yne?
Cuz it seemed there was a happy happy joy joy relationship there - every new model showed up and got a good review...
Maybe he's just cranking out new shit too quick, and the designs aren't all great?
Just wondering about the details...

I have no idea who he was referring to, I highly doubt its Raphael he was talking about. But it sure fits frustrations noted by a few of us here.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If anyone is looking for a pico squeeze 2 direct vapor has them for $35.
0c80db0dabf4f841518f3b05f56cf874.jpg

Carpe Nidor

I am still debating the whole regulated squonk thing. Think I'll wait until after first of the year and get a Topside. They appear more ergonomic to me than the Squeeze V2.

Admitting a wrong, I was wrong about Kanthal not adding flavor. I swapped from a Kanthal coil to a NiC80 one and this time can tell a difference. NiC80 is real clean. :)

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I am still debating the whole regulated squonk thing. Think I'll wait until after first of the year and get a Topside. They appear more ergonomic to me than the Squeeze V2.

Admitting a wrong, I was wrong about Kanthal not adding flavor. I swapped from a Kanthal coil to a NiC80 one and this time can tell a difference. NiC80 is real clean. :)

I like the look of the topside also. My current vape preference is for mtl at the moment. Broke out the Atlantis tanks and I’ve got an Ehpro true on the way. Not much new that has caught my interest lately.

Carpe Nidor

VU Sponsors