Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a Cloud Laboratory Xmod. 20700 Switchfet.
Assembled it myself. The enclosure and chip sled came from Shapeways. The battery tube, 510, chip, bottle, and bottom feeding tube came from Mod Maker. It was a bitch to assemble and I'm still not happy with it. One of these days I'll tear it down, resolder, and tighten everything up haha

Sent from the Death Star
That's right I remember when you got it. Is it wood grain?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wanna dye this one but not sure what colors. They have purple black Tarheel blueand maybe a yellow. I'll look in a few. Headed to Walmart then the Dr.
8e6bdbbf77c0bcbcf9711d1ab73d95f4.jpg

Roman_RO

Bronze Contributor
Not me, I've decided to go with a Desire Rage and Yellow Jacket rda myself. I think it will be a rockin combo.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk
Didn't I suggest those? Good choice my friend! What's your thoughts on the drop dead RDA? I ordered some 22 guage 100 feet of kanthal to. I also ordered another Atty, the drop dead gonna use it on my pulse x.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Didn't I suggest those? Good choice my friend! What's your thoughts on the drop dead RDA?
Yes, that's exactly what you suggested, and I thank you sir :). I already had the Rage in my sights and was really just debating between it and the Pulse Dual. The Yellow Jacket was a surprise for me though. Looks phenomenal. I think the Drop Dead is a good dripper. It's easy to build on and theflavor is decent. I just like the squonk setup on the Yellow Jacket. It doesn't drain, and that's ok, Just don't hold the bottle down like a crazy man and your good.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Any of you folks take a closer look at the Asmodus Pumper?

I never saw one in person, but it just didn't grab me

I know folks who tried to sell them in the classies were sitting on them for a long, long time

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Putting out feelers to see if anyone might be interested in a brand new, never built, totally virgin original Hadaly that I bought directly from Psyclone

surprised-013.GIF

Ya, nobody will want THAT...egads. :D

I recently got a Authentic Goon v1 with upgraded platinum clamps. That I put a BF pin into.

IMG_4940.jpg

I'm still in 'looking at the pretty' mode...

Last edited:

Roman_RO

Bronze Contributor
Yes, that's exactly what you suggested, and I thank you sir :). I already had the Rage in my sights and was really just debating between it and the Pulse Dual. The Yellow Jacket was a surprise for me though. Looks phenomenal. I think the Drop Dead is a good dripper. It's easy to build on and theflavor is decent. I just like the squonk setup on the Yellow Jacket. It doesn't drain, and that's ok, Just don't hold the bottle down like a crazy man and your good.

Heck yeah man, post some picks when you get it!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
surprised-013.GIF

Ya, nobody will want THAT...egads. :D

I recently got a Authentic Goon v1 with upgraded platinum clamps. That I put a BF pin into.

View attachment 132599

I'm still in 'looking at the pretty' mode...

They didn't have bf pins for the OG Goon when they first came out - then 520 offered a pin for $10, but we'd already started modding Goons because FatDaddy started selling BF pins, was glorious for squonkers

Roman_RO

Bronze Contributor
"Styled" generally means clone, yes.
Doesn't mean it's shit though, some clones are just as good and sometimes better then the authentic.
I'll sleep on it,and tomorrow I'll make up my mind. I know its probably no doubt a great RDA but it bugs me that its a clone lol.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Every ft order i do...i always buy a few...they work great..but fragile

#staycloudy

All mine are still old school modded with fat daddy pins, they hold up great

You have to use a file to shorten the length to fit a Goon, but I've got several, and two of them are from when the Goon was new to the market circa spring of 2016 and not one problem despite being in constant rotation

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll sleep on it,and tomorrow I'll make up my mind. I know its probably no doubt a great RDA but it bugs me that its a clone lol.

One thing that is good: you can try it out and see if you hate it without spending the big bucks.
Keep in mind there are many clone companies, some do excellent work, some suck. FT comments tend to talk about tthis.

Roman_RO

Bronze Contributor
One thing that is good: you can try it out and see if you hate it without spending the big bucks.
Keep in mind there are many clone companies, some do excellent work, some suck. FT comments tend to talk about tthis.
Yeah you gotta point there.

VU Sponsors