https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If you are willing to wait, ModMaker in England totally takes PayPal - if you use the cheap shipping option, it takes about a month, but is very reasonable

Most European sites like ModDog do also
Grazi!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Fat Daddy Vapes takes PayPal also

Yes they do. Also :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:, thank you. I took the regular nut out of the Coppervape to attach the tube of one of the Vandy bottle. I'll try using pliers to attach the tube to the nut later on today. It did alright just attached to the 510 pin save for the fire screw/button finding itself dropped into fire position. I'll figure it out though. I like how the Vandy bottles feel. My wife now wants me buying gobs of them for "fairy light" decorations.*chuckles* Always something. :)

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes they do. Also :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:, thank you. I took the regular nut out of the Coppervape to attach the tube of one of the Vandy bottle. I'll try using pliers to attach the tube to the nut later on today. It did alright just attached to the 510 pin save for the fire screw/button finding itself dropped into fire position. I'll figure it out though. I like how the Vandy bottles feel. My wife now wants me buying gobs of them for "fairy light" decorations.*chuckles* Always something. :)
I used a m2.5 18-8 nut to solve that.Those Vandy vape bottles seem like they were made for the Coppervape,and these nuts make for a perfect conversion.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I used a m2.5 18-8 nut to solve that.Those Vandy vape bottles seem like they were made for the Coppervape,and these nuts make for a perfect conversion.

Also thought of using a bit of 2 mm tubing as a junction piece. Fit the Vandy bottle tube into the 2 mm tube then, the 2 mm connecting to the CV nut on the opposing end. Akin to putting a 1" hose into a sleeve of a 1.5" hose to connect it to a 2" hose. Any way I go at it, I'll "get 'er figured out." *grin* Or i may try putting 2 mm tubing through the Vandy bottle lid. Lots of ways to skin a cat. :)

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Also thought of using a bit of 2 mm tubing as a junction piece. Fit the Vandy bottle tube into the 2 mm tube then, the 2 mm connecting to the CV nut on the opposing end. Akin to putting a 1" hose into a sleeve of a 1.5" hose to connect it to a 2" hose. Any way I go at it, I'll "get 'er figured out." *grin* Or i may try putting 2 mm tubing through the Vandy bottle lid. Lots of ways to skin a cat. :)
I just used the tubing from the Coppervape and pulled it through the Pulse cap.
Kind of a bitch but with a little lube, it will go.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Which style VV bottles?

I hope to start pimping the rest of my CVs one day soon :)

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Which style VV bottles?

I hope to start pimping the rest of my CVs one day soon :)
They are the og pulse BF bottles.They are getting harder to find now,but last i checked,Hoosierecig still had some left,there may be a few other places too though.Those bottles make a huge difference in the CV,i had quit using mine because i hated those hard bottles,then decided to see if the VV bottles fit,and finally got those mods back in use.
Here is the link to the ones at Hoosier.
http://www.hoosierecig.com/Vandy-Vape-Pulse-BF-Bottle_p_2488.html

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bloody vendors
eb38988026fd1361e983eaf683ec692b.jpg

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Not sure why @Jinx'd would need to buy parts when he's just received those mods and they arrived at his door like that. Dang.

if you are referring to him selling me "fix" parts, lets not jump the gun. "perhaps" he has some nice custom'ish stuff on the side he was going to offer. just say'n. and i have seen some of this custom'ish side stuff, and its very nice.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
if you are referring to him selling me "fix" parts, lets not jump the gun. "perhaps" he has some nice custom'ish stuff on the side he was going to offer. just say'n. and i have seen some of this custom'ish side stuff, and its very nice.

I hope that is what he meant, because otherwise, if he meant what I thought he did, it's not right.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ebola :giggle:. where is he ? Philippines got hit with some disaster not long ago. those are looking real nice.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Surely you will soon be groping your crotch on the beach and plastering it all over the internet
dunno

Studiovape's stabilised wood squonkers6 hours ago

Fatman, DogMan, and Quote
icon-options.png

Post by studiovape on 6 hours ago
Felt a bit better today and had a day off so.....One whole day today sanding and sanding and sanding 220,280,320,360,400,600,800,1200 grit,and polishing the Aluminium tops and bottoms, yes I can still see some tiny scratches, but they are pretty sweet.
Next free time I have will be installing some wiring
eNAZaDxWTKrgSUlRTvxn.png

and

Actually there is also final polish to do on the underside edge of each top and bottom and this can only be done with the tops and bottoms off again.
Should smooth out the transition between the wood and metal parts a smidgen. As the wood will always move a little and the metal will not, this area is a bugbear.
No polishing or waxing done to the oil finish bodies yet, will leave that till the very end I think, polish,wax and pack
eNAZaDxWTKrgSUlRTvxn.png

with bernie's luck, he'll break 3 vertebre tonight, have a bout of salmonella, then pancreatic cancer during finishing

maybe easter?

i probably won't like it anyway. Have tried to have a plan for if i don't. But dunno what i'll do

having this in production since july has meant that i don't feel like looking for other mods though, which is good

how are you finding winter, lucy? do you agree that 50 F is cold yet? it is, you'll see eventually

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
upload_2020-1-15_16-14-29.png

The entire world is in the 50s and 60s today, it sounds like.

VU Sponsors