Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We are currently unable to ship to:

• Utah
  • Michigan
  • Massachusetts
  • Rhode Island
  • Washington
  • California (San Francisco and Los Angeles County)
Wtf. No shipping to Michigan? Well, guess I won't order from them...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I take you live at one of those places? That'd suck because that site has a ton of great deals goin on. Falcon resin tanks are only three bucks. I bought some just to use the coils haha.

no, i'm in IL, far outside Shitcago. i posted that for others. i did order from them. i wish i knew more about coils so i could take advantage. but i have a feeling that these kind of deals are going to be rolling in by the pallet.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Sadly yes, but the selection will get more limited as US vape retailers do not replenish stocks.

i'm thinking that china will want to unload stock before May. so they will be "dumping" stuff here. a little bit of money is better than no money. but who knows, they may be ramping down production as we speak.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i'm thinking that china will want to unload stock before May. so they will be "dumping" stuff here. a little bit of money is better than no money. but who knows, they may be ramping down production as we speak.

And do not forget that China vape companies lost 30+ million customers in India and no internal vape sales in china.

Yep look for closures and mergers of Chinese vape companies this year.

Last edited:

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I bought 2.Even if they are garbage,it's an aluminum box that takes 3 sizes of battery for $4,i'll still be perfectly happy even if i have to replace the 510 and contacts haha.

i could be wrong, but i thought it was that one. let me ask.

@gsmit1 . G, what was that squonk i was asking what was wrong with about a week ago ? you said it was junk, but the atty was good.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
One of the few where the attie is great and the mod sucks

with squonkers, it's usually the other way around

Earlier today Coval Vapes had a Druga RDA for sale by itself, $16 I think less 15%

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The kit comes with a 22 Druga, which you can only get with the squonk kit; the OG Druga is 24
Gave mine to a former co worker... I really wish I would have kept the druga 22. It was like the rda was the main sell with those. They were just packaged in a box, that resembled an almost functional squonker. Then when those failed, someone re branded them as the Goon squonk kit, same crappy mod only with a goon logo and a bad goon clone on top.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Last edited:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
that is one GIRLY mod right there.
yea, that could easily be remedied. after looking closer, the springs on the bottom contacts and - shipping only it = almost doubles the price, so i think ill pass.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I'm sold on the 20650 batteries, I have 4 mods that take them now. They are like an 18650 on steroids. :)

3937d8788f261e29392e623662149b26.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm sold on the 20650 batteries, I have 4 mods that take them now. They are like an 18650 on steroids. :)

*reads, looks off blankly whilst rubbing bearded chin, goes "Hmmm, ...." & ponders switching battery form factor*

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Agreed and know that is true. Something said for a gain of power, though. For now, it is only something I'm thinking about.
I don't have any 20650 mods atm. I've gone wth 21700. I wouldn't be opposed since I'm a lower wattage vaper. Fewer cells. Fewer charges = longer lasting, and more run time than 18650. Shorter/smaller mod than 21700.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah well, when you vape antique gear, that would be the choice.
:giggle::giggle: Just kiddin ya. I can relate to finding a set-up you like and vaping it for days. If it works, it works.
Amazing that we would have antique vape gear already. I am just not a slave to fashion and marketing.
found what I like.
Good luck to all you seekers out there.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Amazing that we would have antique vape gear already. I am just not a slave to fashion and marketing.
found what I like.
Good luck to all you seekers out there.
Not about fashion or marketing for me either.
I'm happy with what I have and would have to be pretty amazed to buy anything new.
Just adding stock.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't have any 20650 mods atm. I've gone wth 21700. I wouldn't be opposed since I'm a lower wattage vaper. Fewer cells. Fewer charges = longer lasting, and more run time than 18650. Shorter/smaller mod than 21700.

I was thinking of the 21700s as well. Recently, got a tube which looks to accept them. It also has an inner sleeve for 18650s. The biggest debate for me would be having a need to get a new charger, maybe. Topside lite is also geared toward 21700s. Ah well, something I can think about.

Not about fashion or marketing for me either.

Not so much for me as well. What I'm looking at though is probably getting a few tube mods that'll be designed for 21700s. Might also get a mechanical squonker, or couple which use them. In that sense I would be adding to what I have that I know works, only some taking different form batteries.

Yes, I know lots do include ways to use 18650s and that's good too. Still why not use what a device was designed to use? That seems reasonable enough for me consider buying different batteries. May get a set for the tube I have just as a testing run. I'll see, not quite full on determined myself to do anything yet.

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I was thinking of the 21700s as well. Recently, got a tube which looks to accept them. It also has an inner sleeve for 18650s. The biggest debate for me would be having a need to get a new charger, maybe. Topside lite is also geared toward 21700s. Ah well, something I can think about.

Not so much for me as well. What I'm looking at though is probably getting a few tube mods that'll be designed for 21700s. Might also get a mechanical squonker, or couple which use them. In that sense I would be adding to what I have that I know works, only some taking different form batteries.

Yes, I know lots do include ways to use 18650s and that's good too. Still why not use what a device was designed to use? That seems reasonable enough for me consider buying different batteries. May get a set for the tube I have just as a testing run. I'll see, not quite full on determined myself to do anything yet.

Larger battery makes a big difference in mech performance. I don't have the language to explain why; it just does.

The VV Pulse BF isn't worth using at all unless you run a 20700 in it, imo.

Son and I both use Nitecore Intellichargers, which will accommodate 2x700s. The Golisi charger I had did as well.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, I did go on and buy a set of two 20700 this morning. I got a set of these. Reviews for them seem impressive and lend toward suitability.

Mon Feb 03 18:31:13 EST 2020

Got these out of the post today. Now, will need a charger for them. Will get one eventually. Did try one in the Vindicator though for a few hits. Wow! A lot better than the 18650s imho, and worth a new charger.

Last edited:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Well, I did go on and buy a set of two 21700 this morning. I got a set of these. Reviews for them seem impressive and lend toward suitability.
I use those if I need more than 25A, otherwise I bought 40T for the other 1,000mAH. Haven't tried P42A.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Son and I both use Nitecore Intellichargers, which will accommodate 2x700s. The Golisi charger I had did as well.
Saw a post about Enook Alien E4 chargers here. I got one for like 12 bucks at Liion Wholesale. It uses a micro USB connection and can charge 21700s. I think it works pretty good for how cheap it was.

VU Sponsors