Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Dang - don't know if I'd want to get much bigger than the Triad 250 - mine borders on being just a bit much for me to use regularly

Yeah it's not small but for a dual battery Sqounk mod it's not big either. Plus not a lot of options for dual battery regulated sqounk mods. Drone looks awesome though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
69fbf54e06e165450d435ee15e36b697.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like my sexy Minx is ready to ship!

You know I really love the way he posts pictures of your order in stages while he machines it. I seriously haven't been this excited about what I've ever ordered. The craftsmanship ship looks exquisite, really looking forward to it.

cc-1_zpscqcu6x3q.jpg
cc-2_zpswbb3zxsh.jpg

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

You know really love the way he posts pictures of your order in stages while he machines it. I seriously haven't been this excited about what I've ever ordered. The craftsmanship ship looks exquisite, really looking forward to it.

cc-1_zpscqcu6x3q.jpg
cc-2_zpswbb3zxsh.jpg
NICE, Big-R, really NICE.....!!

caihlen

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

You know really love the way he posts pictures of your order in stages while he machines it. I seriously haven't been this excited about what I've ever ordered. The craftsmanship ship looks exquisite, really looking forward to it.

cc-1_zpscqcu6x3q.jpg
cc-2_zpswbb3zxsh.jpg
We will, of course, require a full report....

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

cc-1_zpscqcu6x3q.jpg
cc-2_zpswbb3zxsh.jpg

You will love it. I only have the one CC, a single 18650 in brass, that was a gift from an anonymous benefactor (felt like I won the lottery that day), but I simply can't imagine a better mech squonker (till Corey started making them in Ti...I really need to land a few higher paying acting gigs, so I can move up from the starving actor stage, and afford a Ti CC :p).

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@r055co if you decide you hate the mod, I'll buy it in a heartbeat.......:vino:

I don't foresee owning it though......:giggle:

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I sure will.

I went looking for a dual parallel Squonker and when I stumbled across Custom Classics I just knew this was the one. The craftsmanship plus he uses 7068 Aluminium this had to be the one.

Anyway let's see how she Vapes, I'm suspecting it will be amazing.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

You know I really love the way he posts pictures of your order in stages while he machines it. I seriously haven't been this excited about what I've ever ordered. The craftsmanship ship looks exquisite, really looking forward to it.

cc-1_zpscqcu6x3q.jpg
cc-2_zpswbb3zxsh.jpg
Nice!!!!!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years

cc-1_zpscqcu6x3q.jpg
cc-2_zpswbb3zxsh.jpg
Phat! :D

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I keep looking at that one.- clones are out now, so I might try one of those.
I like the look, it's just that I DON'T like or need "deep juice wells" - I'm squonking, right?

Anyone have one and squonking it, I'd be interested in feedback.
Airflow's weird, but who knows?

anyone tried the Firefly rda yet? Looks interesting....

Last edited:

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
And be sure to clamp your work piece down. Nothing says "holy shit" like a chunk of resin-impregnated wood getting bound in your tool and thrown across the shop.
Not that I've ever.... I mean.... there was that one time...

I don't want anything impregnated in my tool, much less having it thrown across the shop. And you can clamp your's down if you want to, but I'm gonna pass on that...

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
It used to be easy to keep up with new squonk atties - they were few and far between.

Now it's like a couple new things every week - I can't keep up all the time :cry:

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It used to be easy to keep up with new squonk atties - they were few and far between.

Now it's like a couple new things every week - I can't keep up all the time :cry:

I rocked cyclones on my Reos for he longest time and didn't give a damn about anything else; now I've been so long out of the market for buying I'm like "ooooooo! Look at that!"
Although in the case of shit like the Hastur I kick myself afterward.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Probably because of me then;
I like to send a little "weird" along with every care package.
It's hard to take a decent picture, you get the wild glare-reflection from the panels. Thought if I took a picture outside with the mod turned slightly I wouldn't get the reflections.

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's hard to take a decent picture, you get the wild glare-reflection from the panels. Thought if I took a picture outside with the mod turned slightly I wouldn't get the reflections.

Now you see why I always said pictures can't do it justice!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Kryten's not for me...
Looks kinda like a Goon, deck-wise.
I build skinny little coils, and again - looks like a big drop to the bottom of the well...

15965968_10154360187338261_4976958861126773006_n__67622.1484767139.1280.1280.jpg

There's several I'm considering - this is in the top five for the next time I can't help but cut loose with the old budget, lol

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Speakin' of Psyclone, Ultem arrived.
And I KNOW it can't possibly matter, but, well...it's vaping a teensy little bit better with the ultem cap on.
:huh:
caps.jpg
I did just rebuild it - but that was like yesterday.
It had been a TOUCH too low for me - not quite keeping up wicking.
Now it's got a parrallel, Ni80 28g, 3mm, 6 wrap for a little over 0.5 ohms

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I kinda wish the squonking world wasn't dominated by tootle puffers...sigh. I like making and using aliens and framed staples and such, but can't find a series bottom feeder mod to run them. Just want a nice dual 18650 without a chip, but apparently there is not a market for something like that as this arena is made up of single coil mtl type of vapers. :(

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I kinda wish the squonking world wasn't dominated by tootle puffers...sigh. I like making and using aliens and framed staples and such, but can't find a series bottom feeder mod to run them. Just want a nice dual 18650 without a chip, but apparently there is not a market for something like that as this arena is made up of single coil mtl type of vapers. :(
I have 2 series mods coming in a month or two. Mech from pdib, mosfet from studiovape.

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors