Become a Patron!

Squonkey Kong RDA

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I found this RDA on eBay called Squonkey Kong. It is a 30mm triple coil bottom airflow bf RDA. It has a larger version of the Kennedy trickster airflow with screaming demon style optional top airflow.

It doesn't come with a standard 510 pin, only a bf pin, but the holes where juice would come out when squonking are high enough that it isn't an issue.

I don't think this would be that great of a bf RDA because there are so few squonkers that can handle an RDA this size, nevermind having enough power to fire 3 coils.

The build deck is a real pain in the ass, but once it's all set up this thing has amazing flavor and chucks some serious clouds.

35d263c65c03056ec14b1bf4094175e1.jpg
6db3aa494e830320ea3b89d429394914.jpg
2e28e21766dc1f03ed0e03928d20fe56.jpg
2d10cd5d7d2c080667b668599f826082.jpg

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Looks really cool. I don't think I'd use it to squonk because I couldn't use any coil build I like x3.

I think that thing was designed for the new bigger regulated squonks.

Still, looks pretty cool. I have to admit. I kind of like it

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Looks really cool. I don't think I'd use it to squonk because I couldn't use any coil build I like x3.

I think that thing was designed for the new bigger regulated squonks.

Still, looks pretty cool. I have to admit. I kind of like it

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Jai Haze has a review on it I believe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Jai Haze has a review on it I believe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
His review wasn't totally fair. He made a big deal about it being a ripoff of the Kennedy and the 454 big block. Does he treat every rda with velocity posts this way because they rip off an older design? He also says that the low profile wouldn't accommodate big coils. This is just wrong. If you keep the legs on the bottom side of the coil then you could fit some massive coils in this thing. He also shit all over the top airflow. Just because it doesn't fit his style of vaping doesn't mean it's pointless. If you open the top airflow you can make some massive clouds. No it doesn't hit the coil because the coils already have enough airflow. They are meant for cloud chasing.

I do agree though that it was a bad idea to not include a standard 510 because I haven't used it on a squonker yet and I have had a little juice leak through here and there.

He incorporated a 454 style deck into his rda and i think he is just mad that someone else came along and did it better.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
His review wasn't totally fair. He made a big deal about it being a ripoff of the Kennedy and the 454 big block. Does he treat every rda with velocity posts this way because they rip off an older design? He also says that the low profile wouldn't accommodate big coils. This is just wrong. If you keep the legs on the bottom side of the coil then you could fit some massive coils in this thing. He also shit all over the top airflow. Just because it doesn't fit his style of vaping doesn't mean it's pointless. If you open the top airflow you can make some massive clouds. No it doesn't hit the coil because the coils already have enough airflow. They are meant for cloud chasing.

I do agree though that it was a bad idea to not include a standard 510 because I haven't used it on a squonker yet and I have had a little juice leak through here and there.

He incorporated a 454 style deck into his rda and i think he is just mad that someone else came along and did it better.

Jai Haze is an asshole. If you watch any of his reviews you'll figure that out quickly.

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Jai Haze is an asshole. If you watch any of his reviews you'll figure that out quickly.
Yeah I knew this already but when I want an unbiased review I still watch him because I think he does usually give his true opinion of a product. My problem isn't with his tone or delivery, my problem was with his unfairness.

I forgot to mention in my previous post too. He was firing a 30mm triple coil rda below 70 watts. Of course it will have too much airflow for that. Who the hell uses a 30mm atty with 2+ coils on a 75 watt box anyway?

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah I knew this already but when I want an unbiased review I still watch him because I think he does usually give his true opinion of a product. My problem isn't with his tone or delivery, my problem was with his unfairness.

I forgot to mention in my previous post too. He was firing a 30mm triple coil rda below 70 watts. Of course it will have too much airflow for that. Who the hell uses a 30mm atty with 2+ coils on a 75 watt box anyway?

Unfortunately I think that RDA is a bad design with the available squonk mods right now. It would be great for a Drone but the Drone had problems. I really liked mine until it died. It would be ok on a Gbox but will overhang alot. I agree with you that it should have a regular 510 pin.

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unfortunately I think that RDA is a bad design with the available squonk mods right now. It would be great for a Drone but the Drone had problems. I really liked mine until it died. It would be ok on a Gbox but will overhang alot. I agree with you that it should have a regular 510 pin.
Yeah I agree. I haven't tried squonking with it and probably never will. As a dripper it is pretty bad ass though.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah I agree. I haven't tried squonking with it and probably never will. As a dripper it is pretty bad ass though.

Have you tried taking out the 510 pin and seeing if you can replace it with something else from a different RDA?

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I haven't just because the squonk ports are high enough that juice would come out the airflow before it would go through the 510. It would be cool to put a better positive pin though to make it hybrid safe. Jai Haze said it looked hybrid safe but I don't think it protrudes enough for my comfort.

Misfit47

Member For 4 Years
Is there a regulated mod this would fit on? Too bad nobody makes a dual 26650 regulated squonk... this would be killer on it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

His dripper (the 502) was made by the guys who designed the 454 (Raven's Moon). For all the hate he still recommended people buy it but he made potential buyers aware that it's a hacked together clone of two existed drippers made without the ok or permission of the original designers or manufacturers.

VU Sponsors