Become a Patron!

Squonking Vaporflask

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm not a squonker or dna fan personally, but i know a lotta folks here are so i just thought it'd share this! Came to me in an email from vapordna.com and i thought it may be of interest to some of y'all. Looks interesting enough!
be66a3d7bdae382765188054f28d1ed4.jpg

Here's the link to it
http://www.vapordna.com/Vapor-Flask-Squonk-V2-1S-by-Vapor-Flask-p/vfsq01.htm

Dan DePippo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Love the squonker not a fan of DNA 40 or the 335 price. I'm waiting for any squonker with any yihi chip under 100. Soon enough they will be out.

raqball

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
There is one in a local vape shop that not far from me. I was ready to buy it but then realized I'd also need a bottom feed atty as well. My total would have been close to $500 after local sales tax so I passed.

I'd love to have one though.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Looks great.

However, for me to justify that price, this is how it would have to be delivered to me......................

perfect-woman.jpg

GrayVaper

Drips in Public
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's the deal with the bottom feeder system? Looks like a PIA to me. Could someone enlighten me?o_O

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's a way to get a dripping experience, without having to drip all the time, no better flavor than using a dripper, but gets old having to drip all the time, and a bottom feeder is easier to take out and about without having to carry a bottle of juice with you.

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
What's the deal with the bottom feeder system? Looks like a PIA to me. Could someone enlighten me?o_O
I'm in the dark as well. I have never tried one, but i know they have a big following here. I like the idea but the exact workings are still a mystery to me

Dan DePippo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Looks great.

However, for me to justify that price, this is how it would have to be delivered to me......................

View attachment 20323
Still not enough. But almost with the bacon lol

As for why bottom feeder. Nailz nailed it on the head. With bottom feed you just squeeze bottle juice fills rda and wicks then extra juice goes back in bottle. No mess no over dripping.

VU Sponsors