Become a Patron!

SS Mesh Wire

mreeveshp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A friend gave me a spool of SS Mesh Wire that's 5ft long by about 1/2 inch wide. Its 150 Mesh and 0.9 ohm per foot.

What can I really do with this since I don't have a rda built for mesh can I incorporate it into my standard coil builds somehow.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
mreeveshp

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

william.osendott

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A friend gave me a spool of SS Mesh Wire that's 5ft long by about 1/2 inch wide. Its 150 Mesh and 0.9 ohm per foot.

What can I really do with this since I don't have a rda built for mesh can I incorporate it into my standard coil builds somehow.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
mreeveshp

there's a coil, I believe its called the "Kevlar", that incorporates mesh with round wire. You may try that. Personally, I'm not a fan of mesh.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

mreeveshp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks I'll check in to it. I really don't think I will like it but it was a free spool kind of like when I got a free spool of titanium I don't care for it but I'm trying to use it up just can't see letting it go to waste

Shredtravolta

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks I'll check in to it. I really don't think I will like it but it was a free spool kind of like when I got a free spool of titanium I don't care for it but I'm trying to use it up just can't see letting it go to waste

Check out this thread http://vapingunderground.com/threads/stainless-steel-mesh-coils-build.327430/. It goes into how you can use mesh wire to create builds. I'd imagine you could stage a normal build with mesh wire. I dunno how the flavor would turn out but that's one idea you can play around with.

You can use mesh U curved, like a wick in a normal RDA.. Tried in velocity and Entheon, very well.
I prefer mesh over cotton, a cleaner taste

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

VU Sponsors