Become a Patron!

SS wire for Temp Control?

PLANETGETLOW

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ha, good answer.

If you are running TC then yes, you will need to lock in the ohms. If you dont it will work but once you get the ohms to a "sweet spot" and vape on it for a while....THEN set it down, the coil will cool back down. Once it cools back down and you try to fire it, the ohms will be too low and will likely display a dry cotton message.

This has been my personal experience.

If you just want to run SS in power mode you do not need to lock it in. I have a dual 4 spaced coil in the steam crave running the TI-X wire (yes titanium, not ss) and it hits way better then or stainless for power mode

http://www.sweetspotvapors.com/category_s/1855.htm

Powerman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ha, good answer.

If you are running TC then yes, you will need to lock in the ohms. If you dont it will work but once you get the ohms to a "sweet spot" and vape on it for a while....THEN set it down, the coil will cool back down. Once it cools back down and you try to fire it, the ohms will be too low and will likely display a dry cotton message.

This has been my personal experience.

If you just want to run SS in power mode you do not need to lock it in. I have a dual 4 spaced coil in the steam crave running the TI-X wire (yes titanium, not ss) and it hits way better then or stainless for power mode

http://www.sweetspotvapors.com/category_s/1855.htm
... And it's an accurate answer. No, you do not need to lock resistance. Depends on what you are using.

Cackalacky

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

What do you think the reason for this would be?

africamonk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Using contact SS317 on the Kbox 120.... Will need to try out spaced coils next.

VU Sponsors