Become a Patron!

Stag leaf tobacco?

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I ordered some of it and just wandering if anyone has tried it and if so what's it like....thanks

"War,war never changes

Only The Means of Destruction"

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
By Flavor West, right? That's a ginger tobacco flavor; the tobacco is pretty mild and the ginger isn't bad. I've even used it as a sub for ginger flavor in recipes without disaster. I liked 3% or a little bit more - it's pretty strong for a FW flavor!

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yea by flavor west.Does it have any menthol in it....it said a cool vape so I'm kinda confused about it.......oh also HIC how would I dilute a store bought flavor from a 16mg to around a 6 or so

"War,war never changes

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Yea by flavor west.Does it have any menthol in it....it said a cool vape so I'm kinda confused about it.......oh also HIC how would I dilute a store bought flavor from a 16mg to around a 6 or so

I didn't taste any menthol, and I'm usually pretty sensitive to it.

Anything you do to dilute the nic in that store liquid will also dilute the flavor - by more than half, in this case. You'd just add plain PG/VG.
If you buy another bottle in zero mg, you can combine them to bring down the nic without losing flavor.

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks I was asking about the menthol because I searched menthol flavors and it popped up.....oh well..........and thanks on the dilute info.it was given to me by my friend that loved in store and hated when he got it home.... Its Carolina tobacco by vapor locker

"War,war never changes

VU Sponsors