Become a Patron!

Standard ohm (non-sub ohm) box mod

crossflix

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What are the best standard ohm box mods? 510 threaded connection preferred?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What are the best standard ohm box mods? 510 threaded connection preferred?

You can use any mods for any resistance, usually up to about 3 ohms; no clue what the lower limit is these days, since I never sub-ohm. I always use 1.7-2 ohm coils, and my mods range from 30w iPV minis thru several 40w mods, a 65w mod, an 80w mod, and all the way up to my Aegis 100w mod. All work just swell with that resistance.

Andria

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The best is the Hexohm..... I have one that's almost 3 years old.. It has a potentiometer to regulate the power.... I'm suggesting this one because you asked for a box mod.....
18f0b71619d0d0e9f1f05dc962c12867.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe a more appropriate question is how do I find standard ohm atomizers?
Ooh now that's trick on wether you want a rebuildable dripper RDA or a Tank RTA.... Or a RDTA rebuildable deck and tank......or a tank with premade coils.......for beginning

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I smell a rat Manny. Too stupid of questions to be real

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You most likely won't find any premade coils nowadays that aren't sub-ohm. The industry has completely gone over to the dark side, leaving the rest of us behind, unless we make our own coils and thumb our noses at the industry. :)

Andria

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No rat here, just more of a beginner
Ok sorry some people just come ask all kinds of crazy questions. So you want to figure out about atomizer that are best for more than 1 ohm? More of a cigarette type draw.

Smiling Ogre

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There are a number of single coil RTA's that you can pack over an ohm into with some thin (high number gauge) wire. Beyond that I only have one atty that uses plus ohm manufactured coils and that is the Aspire Nautilus II.

crossflix

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok sorry some people just come ask all kinds of crazy questions. So you want to figure out about atomizer that are best for more than 1 ohm? More of a cigarette type draw.

Not a problem, basically a cigarette type draw with the most vapor possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Nautilus Mini or Nautilus X are two I use for above Ohm vaping. Any MOD will work in VW or VV that you can buy these days so no matter what you get you will be able to do low wattage or up to the maximum of the MOD and your battery/ies. Good Luck

VU Sponsors