Become a Patron!

Start up kit

I bought a Aspire Atlantis v2 tank with the aspire cf sub ohm battery at avail vapors. Like it well so far, what upgrades would you suggest to improve the Vaping experience? I am new to this and know very little about it.

DakotaS

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I bought a Aspire Atlantis v2 tank with the aspire cf sub ohm battery at avail vapors. Like it well so far, what upgrades would you suggest to improve the Vaping experience? I am new to this and know very little about it.

Get on an Ejuice subscription service such as ZampleBox to start tasting different Ejuice flavors. Some services actually save you a lot of money.

Also consider buying a regulated box mod at some point. I have the new Sigelei 150TC for my Atlantis and love it. Eventually I'm going to be trying some Nickel temp control coils in other clearos and maybe even the Atlantis if Aspire ever makes one.

eruptedvapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's primarily about the e-liquid for me. See if you have any good small shops in your area that will let you try flavors. Find out if you like the cloud consistency, the throat hit and flavor. Next, enjoy that for a little while. Then look in at other mods and tanks.

I'm using an iJoy 200 Watt with a Vengeance tank. I really enjoy that setup, which I vape around 60-70 watts. I also have a Twisted Messes (RDA) that I use quite a bit, which I vape around 110-140, depending on the fluid and the coils I have built. Eventually you'll settle on something that makes you happy and then you'll be off again! Have fun!

Justin with Erupted Vapor

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Get on an Ejuice subscription service such as ZampleBox to start tasting different Ejuice flavors. Some services actually save you a lot of money.
Zamplebox = Always good advice if you ask me.
You are going to want to try small samples when you first start up vaping.Mostly because it will be cheaper to try small bottles before diving head long into a 30ml bottle.But also this way you get to try stuff out to see if you like it.
Here's an example I know I love Pineapple it's 1 of my all time favorite fruits but in vaping not all pineapples are equal.I have vaped tons of pineapple stuff thus far I've only found 3 that actually taste good to me and that's in over 2+ years of vaping.Always always get small bottles first if you can.

RJ-Kloudburg

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I started with the SUBOX Mini, very easy to get started. WOW there iz so much information here @ VU this iz the best place for a new bee like me, I like the info on starting with smaller bottlez ,and find out what I will like... I must leave you now, so I can read on, Thank You VU !!!

VU Sponsors