Become a Patron!

Started smoking again after 8 months of vaping. Would like to quit again.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Your throat may be getting dry. I don't think it's the heat of the coffee, but the moisture.

Try doing the same with water, instead of coffee.

Merrick92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
if you have the building supplies already, you could always try rebuilding the kanger coils. At the very least,you can get rid of the silica in favor of what you prefer using.

joey55

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Due to stress and personal problems I started smoking again. First it was just a couple cigarettes a day mixed with vaping. I slowly started to smoke more and vape less. Now I just smoke and when I try to vape I either find it unsatisfying (pre-built coils) or stop becausing of coughing and throat irritation (rebuildables). I would like to get back to strictly vaping since I've been less stressed but haven't been successful because of the previously stated problems. Is there anything I could try to lessen the irritation and coughing (sometimes coughing up phlegm) I get when using my rebuildables?
KRYPTED,
I too, dual use and the easiest way for me to vape more when stressed is to mix some Whole Tobacco Alkaloids (WTA) with my juice. WTA's are the only additives that give the sensation of real cigarettes without the nasty stuff you get from smoking. I find "Mothers Milk" is a great vendor to get some of this special juice. Read a little about it to familiarize yourself with it. There are only 3 vendors that make it as far as I know. It is a little expensive but when mixed it goes a long way. It comes unflavored so you can use a juice you like to mix with. At first I used this unflavored and vaped it straight and weaned myself off of cigs.
Good luck, keep at it!

VU Sponsors