Become a Patron!

Starter kit?

blipt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What's the best kit to buy or would it be better to buy bulk vg/pg then flavors? And could you please link the sites
I'm gonna spend around $100 should be enough to get started right?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's the best kit to buy or would it be better to buy bulk vg/pg then flavors?

This quick 1 line question is something that some people dedicate their entire lives to. I Try not to toss it around like its the same thing as going to the gas station and picking up a juice.

You have 436 posts so this kind of questions seems rather strange for you to be asking, especially in this context. Best thing I can suggest on folks starting in this hobby and any forum. Is to spend the first 6 months reading only....if you read EVERYTHING, even the threads that you dont think pertain to you, you will have every single one your questions answered and then some.

Between all my hobbies, I have found that people dont learn something by having another person tell them everything they need to know....my suggestion, start reading and taking LOTS and LOTS of notes. Oh save up too. 100 dollars is a lot of money, but then again, a drop in the bucket, at least that was the case for just about everyone I know in this. Pretty sure this rings true rom the gas station consumers, to the pros...

Rock on, and let us know what you choose !

DSC09686%20copy_zps6ovungmc.jpg

blipt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sorry I'm on my phone and didn't check the "stickies"

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors