Starting a Vape shop and lounge.

Discussion in 'Shop Talk (New Vendor)' started by inkercg, Jul 25, 2015.

1. inkercg

inkercg New Member

Blog Posts:
    My wife and i are going to be opening a Vape shop and vape lounge. I need some help. My bank wants me to project my sales and growth for five years. I'm having trouble finding good resources for this. I have found some info, but I need some solid sources to back the info. I'm in the process of writing our business plan out to summit for financing. So if anyone can help please do. If you would like you can PM me.

2. RMarcusY

RMarcusY ☮ Ambassador ☮ Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Vendor Employee VU Donator Platinum Contributor ECF Refugee Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Good luck with your business.
    Be careful, here in OKC too many people opened shops and their wasn't enough customers for them all and I see 1 or 2 of them close each week. Vape shops are good for helping new people get started, but they soon find out buying online, or making juice at home is a LOT cheaper.
    As far as getting a loan from the bank, I suggest putting a 2nd mortgage on you home or some other asset and keeping the bank in the dark about what you are doing. If I was a banker I would not loan money to anyone in the vape business, because of the high risk.

nabibrian likes this.
  3. CityOfVape

CityOfVape New Member

Blog Posts:
    When you do get started, please check us out on Staff removed. Our products and prices will help you get started guaranteed. Good luck on everything, Inkercg.

4. Whiskey

Whiskey Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
  5. CityOfVape

CityOfVape New Member

Blog Posts:
  6. Whiskey

Whiskey Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
  7. SteveS45

SteveS45 Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    This thread has not been active since August 2015.

5150sick likes this.
  8. 5150sick

5150sick Under Ground Hustler Staff Member VU Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Mod Team Leader Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    First:
    as posted above:
    upload_2019-8-1_12-17-24.png

This question was asked FOUR years ago.
    This whole thing is a waste of time.
    Stop wasting peoples time.

Second:
    Your reply doesn't have a damn thing to do with the topic.
    Even if the OP posted last week the shit you wrote wouldn't have helped them.
    So why are you even here?

Third:
    STOP POSTING LINKS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE THREAD TOPIC ALL OVER THE FORUM.