Become a Patron!

Startling Details, Cases Skyrocket In Deadly NJ Vaping Outbreak

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like here in my home county passing out Narcan kits to everyone. Paid for with tax dollars...
Seems kind like subsidizing illegal drug abuse to me.

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Like here in my home county passing out Narcan kits to everyone. Paid for with tax dollars...
Seems kind like subsidizing illegal drug abuse to me.
That’s funny because my doctor wanted me to have a Narcan kit because I take an opiate and they want to cover all their bases and mitigate risks. Anyway my insurance wouldn’t cover it and when I asked how much it is without insurance they said it was several hundred dollars, I don’t know the exact cost but I was floored at the price because I knew that it gets handed out to addicts. They must make up that money by charging legitimate people an arm and a leg so little Jonny Junkie can get revived for the third time this week. Oh well, I didn’t need one anyway cause I doubt I’m gonna trip and fall and accidentally swallow a whole bottle of pills but I just found the cost of these kits very interesting.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh but here a regular doctor cannot prescribe opiates for ongoing pain control.
State law...
One must travel for hours to get to a pain clinic here where they will duplicate all the many thousands of dollars of diagnostic work that I have already had done and go back every 30 days...
When the state law cut me off my ins would not cover all that. /Cheaper to hurt and take massive doses of naproxen and such.

I have no love for pill heads or knee jerk politicians.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ahh but here a regular doctor cannot prescribe opiates for ongoing pain control.
State law...
One must travel for hours to get to a pain clinic here where they will duplicate all the many thousands of dollars of diagnostic work that I have already had done and go back every 30 days...
When the state law cut me off my ins would not cover all that. /Cheaper to hurt and take massive doses of naproxen and such.

I have no love for pill heads or knee jerk politicians.
That's where I'm at. I do have kratom now as well, which helps quite a bit. Nowhere near how well the tramadol did.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's where I'm at. I do have kratom now as well, which helps quite a bit. Nowhere near how well the tramadol did.
Yeah strange this is I took Hydrocode as needed for pain and when I was cut off I had no withdrawal just more pain. I never took it for a buzz or anything though. Took it for 15 years too.
Yeah Kratom and less naproxen now for me as well.
Tried CBD it did nothing for me.

VU Sponsors