Become a Patron!

state B&M add

Nerva666

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i like the individual state, but it just says B&M, can we add "and vapers" or something along that lines for people in same state to chat as well as B&Ms to pimp their store and location etc. easier then adding a whole new section with all states just for vapers in that state to talk

Nerva666

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
maybe retitle, "Vapers and B&M by State"

Nerva666

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i just noticed damn state thing even farther down, can we just merge them, seems wasteful

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Some forums have those maps that you can pin yourself too. Maybe something like that can be set up.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
i like the individual state, but it just says B&M, can we add "and vapers" or something along that lines for people in same state to chat as well as B&Ms to pimp their store and location etc. easier then adding a whole new section with all states just for vapers in that state to talk

A list of of all if not most shops will be added soon. May incorporate one thread for all, but for each state I do not think so.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
A list of of all if not most shops will be added soon. May incorporate one thread for all, but for each state I do not think so.

How about to make it a little easier do sections by region. Mid-Atlantic, North-East, South-East. West Coast, etc...... Just a thought.

Nerva666

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
what if vendor post his new shop in the ct, it would get more views of the ct people vs going and posting in the "b&m" of ct, just seems like people wouldnt really bother going there as much vs just combining them. i just didnt see it and can barelt edit shit on this forum

WiSilverVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what if vendor post his new shop in the ct, it would get more views of the ct people vs going and posting in the "b&m" of ct, just seems like people wouldnt really bother going there as much vs just combining them. i just didnt see it and can barelt edit shit on this forum

That's what I like about you Nerva, your constant need to make me feel better about my life.

VU Sponsors