Become a Patron!

Stay away from EightVape!!!

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Wanted to share by experience with EightVape. I have been a loyal customer of theirs for a couple of years now but was running into difficulty getting the 4th of July sales. I emailed them a couple of times, called with no answer (during business hours) and posted on their facebook page. I guess they didn't like that because they deleted my post and locked me out of posting/commenting on their page. I did not use foul language or attack them in any way. I simply shared my poor customer service experience and suddenly I have the plague. If they do not want unfavorable reviews then they need to offer better customer service. Oh, and by the way, if you do order from them and have an issue, don't email them....they do not monitor their email account.....seriously? I filed a help request and it has been ignored. So much for EightVape. Yes, they have great prices, but that does not give them the right to treat customers poorly. I would rather pay more and receive quality customer service! Which is a good thing because they deleted my account with all my reward points as well lol.

eightVape.jpg

VU Sponsors