Become a Patron!

Steam Crave Aromamizer Supreme V2, A DeucesJack Review

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got 2 single coil decks & 2 8ml extensions coming in a few days. I didn’t get the ultem kit, how do you like it? (I’ve sent you few PM’s).
I did end up ordering the Ultem kit from Steamcrave. Haven’t used the tank yet, but whipped out the driptip.

ppastrmpf

Member For 4 Years
I've got mine Aromamizer supreme RDTA v2 yesterday. It's a wonderfull rta with perfect machining. But mine came with postless deck installed. No velocity style deck. I'm glad but whaaat? Also no plug for single coil(not that I miss that) but came with ultem drip tip. This tank is an juice guzzler.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've got mine Aromamizer supreme RDTA v2 yesterday. It's a wonderfull rta with perfect machining. But mine came with postless deck installed. No velocity style deck. I'm glad but whaaat? Also no plug for single coil(not that I miss that) but came with ultem drip tip. This tank is an juice guzzler.
You can purchase the velocity deck, single coil deck, 8ml tank extension kit & a ultem tank & tip kit from Steamcrave if you want to accessorize. I did ;)

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was looking for pictures of build on postless deck and found out I got not the normal version but aromamizer supreme plus version for 25mm v2 supreme. By the normal version you do coils parallel to wicking holes so each coil has own wicking hole but mine has classic way. Sharing wicking holes. I got this.

http://shop.steamcrave.com/postlessdeck_p0943.html
That’s the newest version. Where did you order the v2 from? Good to know they’re carrying the newest version.

ppastrmpf

Member For 4 Years
Thanks good to know.
You are welcome. I was always so close to buy the original Aromamizer Supreme but never did. So I gave a chance the v2 and I am amazed. So nice threadings so good machining. I'm glad I did. Even the wicking with postless is just like themis rta even better. Aroma is better than many other RTAs. Only the Advken Manta RTA has slight better flavor but that's a leaking motf that I don't like.

VU Sponsors