Become a Patron!

Steamcrave Aromamizer Plus A DeucesJack Review

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Full Disclosure:

Let’s get all the disclosures out of the way. This tank was sent to me directly from Steamcrave specifically for the purposes of this review. This will not in any way, shape, or form cause me to give this tank a favorable review or change my opinion in any way.
be4d0db463aaccda7a9ba5951af0aad2.jpg

First Impression Out Of The Box:

Typical Steamcrave, this tank is just gorgeous. If you own a Supreme then this is the same quality just bigger. Take it out of the box and it feels solid and well machined. It’s just a very well done piece of vape gear.

What’s In The box:

In the box there is a fully assembled Plus in 10 ml mode. This tank can be vaped on four modes. It comes stock in 10ml mode but can be converted to RDA mode as well as 5ml mode and 20ml mode. The 5ml and 20ml kits are available in a package deal or as a separate purchase. If you just purchase it in 10ml mode you get a spare 10ml glass, 6 extra deck screws, spare o'rings, 510 drip tip adapter, user manual, Steamcrave sticker, vape band, and a hex key. The user manual is well done with clear instructions with photographs.
a4ea55d30d566c4e7c1e2419ccaddb30.jpg

5ml Kit:

Included in the 5ml kit you have two glass sections, orings, and a shorty style chimney. The short chimney replaces the stock chimney upon conversion.
a6e593d93db2aef6ec117f5579270848.jpg

20ml Kit:

In the 20 ml kit you get 2 20ml glass sections, some extra orings and a chimney extension that screws onto the stock chimney.
716ee60067ebb20d747a6c3f696f6575.jpg

From Top To Bottom:

Great wide bore drip tip. It’s really comfortable and I like the feel of it a lot. If that is not your thing there is a 510 drip tip adapter so you can use your own. The top cap is nice and flat just like I like them. It has some great knurling that makes taking it off a breeze. The filling port plate has really big juice ports that will accommodate any type of bottle easily. Big enough to just dump juice in should you choose to do so. The tank section is made out of real glass and sits against some pretty beefy o'rings.

The chimney is pretty wide and it screws into the filling port plate and chamber on each end. The chamber is where your deck and coils are held. It has dual adjustable airflow on both sides. Each external airflow slot has a screen in front of it. Airflow is extremely smooth and very adjustable through a wide range. The AFC ring slips over the exterior of the chamber and its what you use to adjust the airflow. It slides over two o'rings and I would highly recommend you juice those orings up to make adjusting the airflow easier.

The build deck itself is post less and it drops into the bottom of the tank chamber, it is secured in place with a notch type system. It is held in place by the base and JFC ring. The JFC ring is what you use to adjust your juice flow. Slide it to the left and you will see an open lock. That means the JFC is fully open. Slide it to the right and you will see a closed lock, that means it is fully closed. Anywhere in between means the JFC is not all the way open or all the way closed. The JFC ring has some knurling that makes adjusting it easy. The base itself has a skinny oring on the outer interior and an oring on the interior of where the 510 pin protrudes.
b948cffdb8573a62121e46073efd1a43.jpg

The Deck:

As mentioned previously the deck is post less. It has a kind of squarish build space that gives off a raised platform look. It’s a dual coil setup and there is an oring at the base. You can run some pretty big coils on this deck. Like most postless decks the hardest part of building it is getting the correct coil length. The deck screws do a great job of securing the leads. Once your build is done you have to line up the notches with with the cutout on the chamber and push the deck into place. Install the base section with the JFC and you are ready to vape. One minor, little, con with the deck is the notch system. I wish the cutout and notch itself was bigger and more pronounced. Sometimes I have a hard time lining them up and actually seeing the notch. It’s not a big deal but on a tank this good I had to mention it. I can’t just gush about this thing throughout the whole review.
050578f93ca75b60995c0a256ccfa15d.jpg
761fa1a3bdadf0f33e5900e8e6bf8aa0.jpg
bb16a889382d0006c3ed9cc2eacc33da.jpg

Building And Wicking:

The Plus is super easy to build on. Take your time and cut your leads to the proper length. Install the coils and wick them up. It's literally that easy. Wicking is simple as well. Cut your cotton so the end of your cotton touches the bottom of the wicking port. Place you cotton in the wicking port. Do not stuff it, make sure you place it with a pair of tweezers. Juice it up, drop the deck in, and it's time to vape and chuck some clouds.

But Deuces, How Does She Vape:

* In RDA Mode:
1354023308c3e780974acb9c9044a477.jpg

RDA is mode is actually a pretty good vape. It holds a lot of drops of liquid in this mode and I was really surprised at how well it vaped in this mode. To convert it to this mode simply remove the glass and chimney and put the top cap and juice port plate in place like you would if there actually was glass in there. Drip right down the middle and make sure the JFC is open. Overall, a surprisingly nice vape. 35 drops down the middle is no problem but you will only get a few pulls before you have to re drip.

* 5ml Mode:
faf30d7824f7bc28405fc14f0b5e8079.jpg

This is where the flavor is at but man does it plow through the juice in this mode. With a tank like this you better own a juice company, DIY, or have a great juice hookup. Flavor is great but be prepared to be filling this a lot. This is a clouds bro clouds tank for sure. It actually has great flavor and great clouds. Basically the best of both worlds.

* 10ml Mode:
c12e47c26b3ab4597cba3366dddc3a72.jpg

For me this is the best mode and a great compromise between all of the modes. Yes, flavor suffers a little but most people won’t notice it. It's a nice compromise in this mode because you are not constantly filling the tank. It’s still going to plow through the juice but you will not be filling it as often. Great flavor and great clouds in this mode and it's my favorite way to run this tank.

* 20ml Mode:
1ebf5d89723cd91d4a0a4c3c4568e90e.jpg

This just makes the tank huge. In this mode it's almost as tall as my Sx Mini G Class. While there is a noticeable difference of flavor from RDA mode to this mode the difference from 10ml mode to 20ml mode is not half as bad as I thought it would be. It is actually still quite flavorful in this mode but the 10ml mode is definitely more flavorful.

Last edited:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
All The Modes:

While I truly enjoyed all of the modes my favorite was the 10ml mode followed by 5ml mode, RDA mode, and 20ml mode. For me RDA mode and 20ml mode are probably the modes I will use the least. Being a thirsty tank makes RDA mode kind of impractical for me, the sheer size of 20ml mode makes that mode impractical for me as well.

While I have run multiple builds in this tank for the purposes of this review my favorite build so far has been SS dual Aliens with a 3.5 ID. I’m ohming out at .11 on my G Class vaping it at 100 Joules. The vape is just fantastic. Thick, lush, flavorful, massive clouds is what I get. Airflow is massive and just ridiculously smooth at any end of the airflow spectrum and everywhere in between. Just pure vape heaven. This is a direct lung hit tank. It is not for the tootle puffer. There are two mods I own that I love running the Plus on. One is the Lost Vape Triade and the other is the Sx Mini G Class. I enjoy the tank on both mods but it just seems like it was made for the G Class.

Conclusion:

Yeah, this is just an extremely well machined, cloud chucking, flavor beast. It’s going to be really hard to find some cons on this one. The tank is just that good. You will get great flavor, great clouds, and you can run some massive coils in the post less deck. The airflow is super smooth. Way smoother than the supreme with the velocity styled deck. It's just noticeably better. If you like massive clouds, if you like great flavor, if you want an RTA with superb build quality than just go get this tank. It is DeuceJack approved and one of my daily drivers. You will just love all the different modes and the great versatility and vape quality this tank provides. If you don’t own one already you are truly missing out on one of those great tanks that come around every so often.

If you found this review helpful please feel free to leave a comment, give it a like, and give me a follow. If you are a Vendor and would like a DeucesJack Review please PM me on this forum.

Pros and Cons:

A note about Pros and Cons. These are my Pros and Cons. They are very subjective. What may be a pro to me could be a con to you and vice versa.

Pros:

* Machining
* Smooth airflow
* Easy to build
* Easy to wick
* AFC
* JFC
* Postless deck
* Great knurling in all the right places
* 4 different modes available
* Massive airflow
* Great flavor
* Great clouds
* 30mm
* Flat top cap
* Huge fill ports
* Conically designed chamber
* Wide bore chimney

Cons:

* Plows through the juice
* Notches on the base of the deck could be bigger

Specs:

* Glass tank
* 10ml juice capacity
* 510 threading connection
* Two big airflow control slots on the sleeve
* New air intake screen design to both improve flavor and reduce the effects of coil spitting
* Enhanced juice flow design for more accurate juice supply and ease of assembly 10ml juice capacity as standard incorporating a modular design for optional 5ml and 20ml kits
* wide bore chimney and friction fit drip tip
* Spacious post less build deck with capacity for coils of over 6mm internal diameter
* The uncompromising Aromamizer flavor experience

Last edited:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The Tank On Different Mods:

On The Sx Mini G Class:
98ae7cab114023c3fd5bcca14ce48afc.jpg
4fa98012e168962607cc5fa96618ebcb.jpg
b36b728fbc2692f5f3bfc317c66d4f79.jpg
47ddd895c8fe7855ff09be5a34a35ff7.jpg

On the Lost Vape Triade:

c3298f5fdb11a7cebb276163f7718fd7.jpg
f7bb97ea7f0729af690c360446be039d.jpg
6dd7ada3aada9385a47649591b8fa2fc.jpg
fa0bbfe1fbf2d662a68f961aadadec54.jpg

I apologize for the length of this review. Unfortunately, it could not be avoided due to all of the different modes. I felt I needed to make it this long in order for me to cover it properly.

Last edited:

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great review Deucesjack as always.
This tank is certainly one of my favorites.
I keep one in 10ml mode and one in 20ml.
Never know when you're going to be out and about longer than anticipated.
Easier to take a 20ml tank and be prepared rather than realize your spare bottle of juice ran out.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Great review Deucesjack as always.
This tank is certainly one of my favorites.
I keep one in 10ml mode and one in 20ml.
Never know when you're going to be out and about longer than anticipated.
Easier to take a 20ml tank and be prepared rather than realize your spare bottle of juice ran out.
Thx Para, all great points. Stay tuned for my next Aromamizer review. Steamcrave is sending me the Supreme V2. Just found out tonight.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thx Para, all great points. Stay tuned for my next Aromamizer review. Steamcrave is sending me the Supreme V2. Just found out tonight.
I'll take two.

EDIT -- WAIT, the one that came out in March?
The 23mm version?
That certainly has a LOT of metal on the top side.
Reminds me of one of the Crown tanks....I think the D1.
Not so sure I'd like that.
That is ONE I may wait for a good review or two.
Normally I'm all for jumping the gun and ordering right away so I can test quickly but all that metal isn't very attractive. (to me)

Last edited:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'll take two.

EDIT -- WAIT, the one that came out in March?
The 23mm version?
That certainly has a LOT of metal on the top side.
Reminds me of one of the Crown tanks....I think the D1.
Not so sure I'd like that.
That is ONE I may wait for a good review or two.
Normally I'm all for jumping the gun and ordering right away so I can test quickly but all that metal isn't very attractive. (to me)
This is the one they're sending.

http://shop.steamcrave.com/aromamizersupremev2_p0960.html

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good review Jack....I had to Dremel the screen, too restrictive for my liking. That top cap needs more meat on it too.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Great review matey as always ...do steamcrave have this and the supreme or is there another in the line up?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Great review matey as always ...do steamcrave have this and the supreme or is there another in the line up?
Thx bro, really appreciate that. There is the original Supreme and now the Supreme V2. The V2 is being released this month.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Thx bro, really appreciate that. There is the original Supreme and now the Supreme V2. The V2 is being released this month.

Oooh nice what's gonna be the differences between the v2 and the original?

I have to get one of the supremes the original atty has a legendary status associated with it so it'll be rude not at least get one of them (I don't care to take sides on the whole steamcrave/Augvape debacle why choose one when you can have both).... that's how I'm selling it to myself anyway lol

Just need to pick one of them as I don't wanna get all 3 hmm might wait for you to review to V2 then let let us know which of the three you think is the best overall ;)

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oooh nice what's gonna be the differences between the v2 and the original?

I have to get one of the supremes the original atty has a legendary status associated with it so it'll be rude not at least get one of them (I don't care to take sides on the whole steamcrave/Augvape debacle why choose one when you can have both).... that's how I'm selling it to myself anyway lol

Just need to pick one of them as I don't wanna get all 3 hmm might wait for you to review to V2 then let let us know which of the three you think is the best overall ;)
They're saying wider chimney, less condensation, and more smoother airflow. I'll do a direct comparison when I get it.

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks Jack. Very helpful. I'm gonna stick with the 10ml version. The 20ml is just WAY too big. And I'm not gonna carry juice around with me so I can have a little better flavor with the 5ml.

nlt2836

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great review, I've been thinking about trying one of these tanks. I'm excited about the V2 review, I think that might be a better size for me.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Great review, I've been thinking about trying one of these tanks. I'm excited about the V2 review, I think that might be a better size for me.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
Thank you. I should have the V2 soon.

VU Sponsors