Become a Patron!

Steamcrave Titan?

Youngvapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So i went to fastech and saw this 41mm. Instead of using a crappy dumptank i want to buy the titan. Anyone tried it and have a honest oppinion about it ?

If not i want a tasty 30mm tank. Doesnt nessesarily have to be fourty as long as i can build wires that fit into the atomizer to handle 150 watts

Last edited:

entropy1049

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Also check the 36mm VCST. I highly recommend it. Great build deck, great airflow, large capacity, easy to fill, and doesn’t leak or dry hit with minimal attention to wicking. Give it a look.

Grandpa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So i went to fastech and saw this 41mm. Instead of using a crappy dumptank i want to buy the titan. Anyone tried it and have a honest oppinion about it ?

If not i want a tasty 30mm tank. Doesnt nessesarily have to be fourty as long as i can build wires that fit into the atomizer to handle 150 watts
If the 41mm Titan isn't your cup of tea, try the Aromamizer Plus 30mm. Steam Crave doesn't make anything that isn't worthwhile IMHO. I have 2 Aromamizer Supreme V1's, 2 Aromaimzer Supreme V2's, and an Aromamizer Plus. I have plans for a couple more V2's and a couple more Plus's, and a couple of Titans. I am a very big fan of Steam Crave. I have my Plus mounted on a Modefined Prism and I believe this is a perfect pairing. Pic with a Aromamizer Supreme V2 on a Voopoo Drag and an Aromamizer Plus on the Modefined Prism:

20180418_114350.jpg

If you don't mind the wait, Fasttech is a good source for all these tanks. If I recall correctly, I bought all my Steam crave stuff from them.

VU Sponsors