Still doing 6mg

Steam Powered

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm still vaping at 6mg and I've recently discovered a company in Georgia that produces bulk liquid nicotine from local grown farmers tobacco. I really like this idea for several reasons. One being a former tobacco farmer myself I like that they're supporting the local farmers. And then there's also the trust factor of course. But after a long online search I can't seem to find out what the juice makers are using USA Liquid Nicotine, LLC product in their recipe. Anybody out there know?

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Nobody that I know of!
Are you sure that company is doing their own extraction? I've heard so many false claims of US nic extraction that I wouldn't believe it without seeing an actual production facility in operation. I get the impression that if anyone in the US is even doing this, it's too small-scale for this application.

Steam Powered

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well if it's a false claim then they've gone way out on a limb with the website news release....USA LIQUID NICOTINE IS THE FIRST-T0-MARKET OF US EXTRACTED NICOTINE ON A LARGE COMMERCIAL SCALE FROM US GROWN TOBACCO FOR E-LIQUID INDUSTRY". http://usaliquidnicotine.com/contact-form-2/ But who knows. They give all the contact info, a google map and a physical address. Not much left to do but drive by there in person. I'd still like to find out if any juice mixers are using their nic. I think I'll call them tomorrow and see what's up...

Last edited:

Zombiewoof

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Started at 24 went to 12 in about two weeks and did the unthinkable and went to 6 after a month. Now that doesn't seem too unreasonable, except I smoked for 43 years. When I quit, I vowed to never go back and I won't. I truly believe that vaping most likely saved my life. Does make me wonder if I ever smoked any of your tobacco though :) I do vape 0mg if I'm just sitting around watching TV because I do have a tendency to chain vape when I'm bored, but then, I use to smoke out of boredom too. I'll probably be doing 6mg for a very long time

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I started with 6, still on 6, staying at 6...chain vaping all day....but still better than all the stinkies I took in.

VU Sponsors