Become a Patron!

Still feeling basically no flavor after months of no vaping

xdomisx

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi,

I am giving another shot at vaping, and i still face difficulties.
I vaped before for a few months, but after vaping my favorite juice for about a week or less i started feeling no flavor. I thought it was like a general vapor's tongue. The taste is almost flavorless and feels like a damp cardboard. As you might have assumed from the title, the flavor never came back. I tried about 10 other flavors to no avail. I bought some mount Baker vapor juices today and it is the same, i can only feel a sweet aftertaste in my mouth with my tongue after a puff. I vaped on a gen 2 subtank mini with a brand new circular 0,5 ohm nickel coil.

What the hell is going on and how do i fix myself ? :D

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My son is the same way. He can't taste anything but mint flavors. You're cursed !

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kanger Ni coils are .15, your most likely using the .5 Kanthal, you neglected to mention the mod your using, if you have it set to TC, try putting it in Power or Watt mode

xdomisx

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh i kinda got carried away, it is a nichrome coil (red band seal). I was talking with my friend who told me he was vaping on nickel thats why i wrote it as i was thinking about it :D .

The mod i am vaping on is Evic VTC mini, tried the subtank on eleaf istick 40w, no difference

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
1st, figure out if it's you or your equipment. Go to a b&m and test a different set-up. Anything different, even a dripper. See if there's a difference. If so, than you know it's your equipment / juice.

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

xdomisx

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
tried 4 different sub ohm atomizers, 1 dripper. Everything on 3 different mods, no difference. I feels like i can only feel the sweetener in the liquid

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
tried 4 different sub ohm atomizers, 1 dripper. Everything on 3 different mods, no difference. I feels like i can only feel the sweetener in the liquid
Ok. probably not the equipment. What tank, coil, Mod are you using? How about the juice? Are you testing quality juice brands?
Is it your vaping techniques? How long of a hit? Mtl or dl?

littlebrovapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was eating some king prawns the other day the vinger gave me loads of vape taste back lol.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

xdomisx

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok. probably not the equipment. What tank, coil, Mod are you using? How about the juice? Are you testing quality juice brands?
Is it your vaping techniques? How long of a hit? Mtl or dl?

I use Evic VTC mini mod, subtank mini v2 with those newer circular coils (0,5 ohm nichrome), i usually vape mount Baker vapor juices, liquideo juices, aswell as some homemade ones (avoria bases, avoria and t-juice aromas).

xdomisx

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
tried blueberry cupcake today, and it was different. I can feel the thing that makes juice cupcake-y, but the whole other taste is just watery, and this made it very disgusting. Still no one else experiancing my problem ?

gamecockfan04

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
^^ I dont seem to get the flavor either very much. Ive been vaping "Naked" Pog and Lava Low and they are good but not loaded with flavor. I just got "Ram" dragon blood and its not great either. Ive wasted so much $$$ and still just havent found "it".

Whiteshep

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When i get a case of vapers tongue i load a tank up with very high strength menthol usually a five mil tank of that kick starts my tongue back into action failing that a good sorbet is good for clearing a palette.

VU Sponsors